As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I should have had [chat] prepared!

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Greeper wrote: »
    what kind of scrub tier penis fits in a donut hole?

what scrub tier doughnuts are you eating?

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    War- the world's only hygiene

Dang

• VeagleVeagle Registered User regular
    fucking Cosmo

tumblr_n2lomztfjh1r0k74io1_500.jpg

I read that as Cosmos at first, and thought it seemed like a strange direction for the show to take.

steam_sig.png
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    in retrospect we would say of turn-of-the-century Italy: this is not liberalism, this is liberalism tainted by corruption both material and moral, by democracy stupefied by family and power and sex and the church, a gentleman's clique of the educated paralyzing the parties of both the left and right and thereby empowering both anarchic despair and militant radicalism: a liberalism whose only exercise of liberty is to suffocate justice under bureaucracy when convenient

I don't know why I wrote taht

aRkpc.gif
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    in retrospect we would say of turn-of-the-century Italy: this is not liberalism, this is liberalism tainted by corruption both material and moral, by democracy stupefied by family and power and sex and the church, a gentleman's clique of the educated paralyzing the parties of both the left and right and thereby empowering both anarchic despair and militant radicalism: a liberalism whose only exercise of liberty is to suffocate justice under bureaucracy when convenient

If that's what you write when you don't know what you're doing...
    Wow.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Veagle wrote: »
    fucking Cosmo

tumblr_n2lomztfjh1r0k74io1_500.jpg

I read that as Cosmos at first, and thought it seemed like a strange direction for the show to take.

no it is

neil was explaining the theory of gay evolution

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

giraffe.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

giraffe.gif

ducreaux_get_to_the_choppa_by_coresoldier-d35e672.jpg

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Morning [chat]

*pauses as I see a gif of a two-legged giraffe, shrugs as this is [chat] as usual*

Hope all is well for everyone today.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Man this Malaysia flight jest gets weirder every day

I heard that the plane had several treasure chests full of Bitcoins being smuggled by a shadowy Japanese group.

That would explain the quick rise and sudden crash hiyoooo

(this joke stolen from the bitcoin thread)

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Morning [chat]

*pauses as I see a gif of a two-legged giraffe, shrugs as this is [chat] as usual*

Hope all is well for everyone today.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ibbeXqlH1rqd92do1_500.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

You were just so taken by the poetic moment

frank o'hara was tolerantly amused

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    Italy had too many power bases, too many factions forced together by the material logic of the nation-state, too much potential for the passive-aggressive obstruction that liberalism has no ready answer to. Factionalism leads to illogical coalitions, coalitions lead to tainted victories, and taint leads to distrust and rejection of order, any order, for the status quo is full of Orders and all of them are liars; the only thing that unified Italy was the nation-state, so let the nation-state be Italy.

aRkpc.gif
    guys seriously how great was Grand Budapest Hotel

i just wanna go see it again

aaaand I think I've worked it out of my system.

aRkpc.gif
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Rejected from by BP.

To be fair, thank god. I'm not sure how happy I'd have been about that in the long run.

Oil & Gas is a weird industry. I'm trying to steer my role more towards fun renewables but then I do things like speak to guys doing NMR flow metering for mixed-phase (i.e. oil pipelines) and I'm all "Damn son that science is hot, yo" and then we drink fancy scotch and raise our eyebrows.

I wish I worked in a field that would feel more rewarding from a social perspective but oh wells. Most likely aerospace so my only other option and it has a host of moral issues as well.

I would have loved to do biomedical stuff but I don't think they're super keen on pure MechEs and the major companies are out of state. I do get to do so!e cool stuff engineering wise and the money is p. Good in the oil and gas sector.

Pure MechEs can totally work in the medical space. Surgical robotics and diagnostics systems should be all about that.

Also, are you based in Houston? I am in Houston next week. We could have a beer.

Yup yup. A beer sounds good. Let me know the deets and we can set something up.

Do Germany now!

Haphazard wrote: »
    Do Germany now!

the nazi gene keeps resurfacing the only solution is interbreeding with the spanish

sorry the only cure is hot mediterranean babes

obF2Wuw.png
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Do Germany now!

You can't spell Germany without yarn gem.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Or Deutschland without candled tush.

Oops: FOX Affiliate Accidentally Airs Schlong Pic

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

It didn't produce the same level of joy as The Life Aquatic, but it was really quite good.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Going to be an early Gumdo class for me today as I'm testing for my yellow belt. Hope I have a better time extinguishing the candles today then I did yesterday.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    I didn't really love Life Aquatic but I think that's because I originally saw it after seeing Royal Tennenbaums, which is the cream of the crop for me.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Rejected from by BP.

To be fair, thank god. I'm not sure how happy I'd have been about that in the long run.

Oil & Gas is a weird industry. I'm trying to steer my role more towards fun renewables but then I do things like speak to guys doing NMR flow metering for mixed-phase (i.e. oil pipelines) and I'm all "Damn son that science is hot, yo" and then we drink fancy scotch and raise our eyebrows.

I wish I worked in a field that would feel more rewarding from a social perspective but oh wells. Most likely aerospace so my only other option and it has a host of moral issues as well.

I would have loved to do biomedical stuff but I don't think they're super keen on pure MechEs and the major companies are out of state. I do get to do so!e cool stuff engineering wise and the money is p. Good in the oil and gas sector.

Pure MechEs can totally work in the medical space. Surgical robotics and diagnostics systems should be all about that.

Also, are you based in Houston? I am in Houston next week. We could have a beer.

Yup yup. A beer sounds good. Let me know the deets and we can set something up.
    Cool I'll PM you my mobile (once I grab a pool phone).

I'm there from Friday to the end of Thursday, although I suspect I'll be not-in-Houston at the weekend.

I have spent hours reading about erotic massage parlors and happy endings

Uggggu~~

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    I have spent hours reading about erotic massage parlors and happy endings

Uggggu~~

Are you in such needs of a handy you are looking up reviews on yelp?

I didn't really love Life Aquatic but I think that's because I originally saw it after seeing Royal Tennenbaums, which is the cream of the crop for me.

The Royal Tennenbaums left me cold for some reason. I feel it deserves another chance though.

Nah just curious about the general practice

The Royal Tenenbaums is my favorite WA movie

hth ^.^

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    ow

ftOqU21.png
    Do Germany now!

the nazi gene keeps resurfacing the only solution is interbreeding with the spanish

Do Portugeuse count? Cause I totally had a short thing with a Portugeuse waitress a long time ago.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

what if the trailer does nothing for me, due to a distinct lack of monstars or explodey blam blams

seriously though, I hate not liking Wes movies. Such an outsider, much dissenting opinion, wow

Oh brilliant
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    ow, ow, ow.

ftOqU21.png
    moonrise kingdom get dunked on eddy

Do Germany now!

Do Portugeuse count? Cause I totally had a short thing with a Portugeuse waitress a long time ago.

y totes

obF2Wuw.png
    Longing, we say, because desire is full
    of endless distances. I must have been the same to her.
    But I remember so much, the way her hands dismantled bread,
    the thing her father said that hurt her, what
    she dreamed. There are moments when the body is as numinous
    as words, days that are the good flesh continuing.
    Such tenderness, those afternoons and evenings,
    saying ow, ow, ow.

The last Anderson* film I watched was... The Fantastic Mr. Fox, I think. I should really do something about it.

*the good Anderson

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    The last Wes Anderson film I saw was the relentlessly twee one

you know, with all the symmetrical shots

and Bill Murray

This discussion has been closed.