As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Renegade [Chat]

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Shaving is great

...which is the theme of chu's well-organized collection of erotic manga where naive young girls get shaved in their pubic regions by lecherous grandfathers

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Shaving is great

...which is the theme of chu's well-organized collection of erotic manga where naive young girls get shaved in their pubic regions by lecherous grandfathers

this is what I see first thing in the morning?

jesus eddy

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    @casual has his moods clumsily manipulated

ccb3ed7b7afcb4d9f5a037023f978587.jpg

aRkpc.gif
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Shaving is great

this is what I see first thing in the morning?

jesus eddy

Could have been worse.

You could have seen the actual collection.

sig.gif
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    my god, if duke and unc both made it to the final four

possible duke-unc title game

the inevitable hater revolution to install a puppet winner

my home state would lose its mind.

I lived within 30 minutes of both schools.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    9muEfyO.jpg

what's that from? it's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbEW74BrQYc

ftOqU21.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Atomika don't electro your own face. That has a high chance of causing scarring.

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I'm starting to think econodog has a crush on a corgi.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Someone invent genetic technology that lets me toggle my facial hair off at will.

Cinders wrote: »
    I'm starting to think econodog has a crush on a corgi.

it is hard to find pictures of boxers doing things!

but people subject corgis to endless indignities

aRkpc.gif
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    ha, the company that contacted me a while back but gucked up setting up an interview (their HR person called and asked why I wasn't there and I was like, uh, you never scheduled it?)wants to speak to me again. It's for a senior engineer position but I'm not particularly excited about their product line. It is kind of weird being so heavily pursued right now. Not sure I should keep flirting with these companies. I don't wanna break any hearts.

Dynagrip wrote: »
    ha, the company that contacted me a while back but gucked up setting up an interview (their HR person called and asked why I wasn't there and I was like, uh, you never scheduled it?)wants to speak to me again. It's for a senior engineer position but I'm not particularly excited about their product line. It is kind of weird being so heavily pursued right now. Not sure I should keep flirting with these companies. I don't wanna break any hearts.

(ask for more money)

aRkpc.gif
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    @aldo how do I pronounce Jankees?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Got bananas. Got apples. Got oatmeal. Got like five kinds of meat.

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i forgot my headphones. NoooooooOO!

ronya wrote: »

(ask for more money)

Then when they give it, tell them that they can't buy you.

And then ride out of the interview doing a sick wheelie on a Harley.

nah, fuck that company. their salary range doesn't do it for me. maybe they've bumped it up since last year but eh.

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

(ask for more money)

Then when they give it, tell them that they can't buy you.

And then ride out of the interview doing a sick wheelie on a Harley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2-nmryzVM

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    R6xoVh0.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    so my friend who is struggling pretty bad with alcoholism posted on his ex-gfs fb wall (they broke up because of said alcoholism) in response to her "what are you giving up for lent"

"breathing, it's my worst habit."

(ask for more money)

i think i might be at the upper end already for my career level, best I can tell by my research on salary.com and glassdoor. To really get my attention I would want to be offered a team lead position I think at this point.

practical!

aRkpc.gif
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Spent my first night with a CPAP last night and it seemed to help, although I need to turn down the humidifier to keep consensation from forming in the tube.

I feel pretty good! Pretty alert, no post-wakeup headache. I had some eggs and a banana and tea for breakfast and now I have an entire day to figure out what to do with.

Saw that you got your glasses btw Jacob. Hope they are helping. :)

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    so my friend who is struggling pretty bad with alcoholism posted on his ex-gfs fb wall (they broke up because of said alcoholism) in response to her "what are you giving up for lent"

Ok, you need to go see him, then put his ex on "ignore" on Facebook.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    That Real Estate album is p good, Van

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

honestly, i'm not sure what i can do

he's been to aa, been to rehab, been to other addiction programs

he's not drinking a fifth of whiskey a day anymore, but he'll be sober for 2-3 days, a week, then drunk for like 2 weeks straight

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

it sounds like she put the "what are you giving up for lent" on her own wall and he was one of the people that replied.
    surely she isn't douchey enough to post it on his.

Bless your heart.
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I think my Saturday just got destroyed by an IT project and the relevant "procedures".
    I really hope this isnt the case.

• kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    there is a weaboo working somewhere at npr

they used anime music during a bump advertising steve inskeep's story on the US-Mexico border

I am approximately 2 animes for being able to recognize this

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

it sounds like she put the "what are you giving up for lent" on her own wall and he was one of the people that replied.

Hence ignore. He needs to never see any updates from her wall, or comments or anything.

TTODewback wrote: »

yeah, sorry if that wasn't clear

this was on her wall, he responded with that

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Someone invent genetic technology that lets me toggle my facial hair off at will.

what did will do to deserve a toggle full of facial har?

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    apparently there's a lot of anti-flouride people in ireland

or at least in this comment section i'm reading

hmm

• kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    admittedly, trigun's soundtrack is p. good

edited March 2014
    kaleedity wrote: »

they used anime music during a bump advertising steve inskeep's story on the US-Mexico border

the samurai champloo soundtrack? that shit's awesome

this song, i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9hwjQBQFIo

Vanguard on
    kaleedity wrote: »

the samurai champloo soundtrack? that shit's awesome

this song, i think

nujabe song

they probably used that, I've heard multiple cowboy bebop tracks in the past

but the one I was referring to was

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    wat up wangs

Planet Explorers looks like it may be the next great disappointment of my life.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    Tav wrote: »
    apparently there's a lot of anti-flouride people in ireland

or at least in this comment section i'm reading

hmm

oh next you're going to tell me that we actually landed on the moon

Chanus wrote: »
    wat up wangs

only if you buy it

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    wat up wangs

only if you buy it

well of course i'll buy it

what do you think i do all day long?

learn lessons?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
This discussion has been closed.