As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Renegade [Chat]

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    Kinda curious as to how it is possible to lose an inch though.

bone shrinkage from the estrogen

this is a pun i am not a bone doctor

That's not supposed to happen though. Bone structure doesn't really change.

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    The cousin of my ex has the hots for one of the new guys at hulen and they're both so young and clueless it is so adorable

lock them both in a utility closet and see how long it takes to hear sounds of fucking

#rapeculture

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    So my buddy (same one that got the bombastic TV) is struggling with convincing his now GF to shave/trim what he describes as her medieval bush.

Any suggestions to offer him?

To grow the fuck up as it's just hair?

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »

I used to be 6'3", almost 6'4". I am 6'1" now. Spinal compression can do it.

i grew an inch in my 30s

And that's how he knew she was the one

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

bone shrinkage from the estrogen

this is a pun i am not a bone doctor

Weirdly enough, estrogen actually protects bones.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    WHAT PART OF I AM NOT A BONE DOCTOR DO YOU LADIES NOT UNDERSTAND

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

I used to be 6'3", almost 6'4". I am 6'1" now. Spinal compression can do it.

2014-03-19-The-Straight-and-Harrowing.jpg

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

Comprehension is the first thing to go when it's nearing time for a werewolf to change forms.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    So my buddy (same one that got the bombastic TV) is struggling with convincing his now GF to shave/trim what he describes as her medieval bush.

'Grow up'?

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    trimming should not be a hard sell

"unkempt" isn't a good look for hair anywhere

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Volume loss from Spiro?

When I lost about 100 pounds over the last year or so, I lost about half inch or more in height. Foot fat? Who knows. My shoes fit better, and my old sunglasses were too loose.

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I am working an extra hour and a half today so that I don't have to drive back and forth tonight.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    So my parents thought their 72" TV in the living room was broken and bought a new one.

My and my buddy go over there to set-up the new and my buddy says he will take the broken one to see if he can use it (we suspected it was not really broken).

Sure enough, nothing is wrong. They just had it displaying SD so they thought it was fuzzy and broken.

Now my friend has a fully functioning 72" TV for free.

Hmmm.

They're your parents.

Why the fuck don't you have a 72" TV for free

My house is too small for that.

It would look stupid in my living room.

Which is sad but it's the truth.

-_-

There's no such thing as a tv that's too big.

Still trying to convince my wife to let me remove most of an exterior wall and mount a giant TV into it.

I don't know a ton about light construction but I would guess an exterior wall is both load bearing and contains shit like insulation that you wouldn't want to remove

YOU SOUND JUST LIKE MY WIFE

goddamn party poopers.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    also i hardly doubt it's a "medieval bush"

is it burning?

maybe we've got a problem then

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So my parents thought their 72" TV in the living room was broken and bought a new one.

My and my buddy go over there to set-up the new and my buddy says he will take the broken one to see if he can use it (we suspected it was not really broken).

Sure enough, nothing is wrong. They just had it displaying SD so they thought it was fuzzy and broken.

Hmmm.

They're your parents.

-_-

Still trying to convince my wife to let me remove most of an exterior wall and mount a giant TV into it.

I don't know a ton about light construction but I would guess an exterior wall is both load bearing and contains shit like insulation that you wouldn't want to remove

It's possible to design an exterior wall that isn't load bearing but I'd triple check if I thought I ever found one. Usually they are supporting the roof. Removing insulation isn't that big a deal, you just want to make sure you don't breath it in and replace it some how.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Oh, you're a bone doctor?

Ok so I am having this dick issue I was wondering if you could help with.

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    PA's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory is 10 years old today, and it made the front page of reddit (where a gamer was discussing how being ridiculously hostile to female gamers is unacceptable).

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/20s76i/gamers_needs_to_grow_the_fuck_up/

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/green-blackboards-and-other-anomalies

Ravenhpltc24 on
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

is it burning?

Maybe it's infested with highwaymen and we need to send in a guard with any caravan.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Dr. Spaceman is a 30 Rock reference but would also be a pro tier DJ name y/n

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

Hmmm.

They're your parents.

-_-

goddamn party poopers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Is it ok if I am only calling you a fake gamer girl Ironically?

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

I'm no expert in japanese manga but I believe a lecherous grandfather needs to be involved

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    PA's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory is 10 years old today, and it made the front page of reddit (where a gamer was discussing how being ridiculously hostile to female gamers is unacceptable).

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/20s76i/gamers_needs_to_grow_the_fuck_up/

I have a framed PA strip hanging in my house and I look forward to the day when my kids friends see it and laugh at the terrible old days of internet comic strips

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Dr. Spaceman is a 30 Rock reference but would also be a pro tier DJ name y/n

especially if you insist it's pronounced spatch-em-en

• Options
    I don't know what he means by trim though.

also speaking of my ex' cousin was annoyed that the dude had gone home "I shaved for this, abd!" "Okay, I don't need or want to hear that."

"I shaved for this!" "Please stop saying that do you know how young you look."

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    VkqqRXe.png

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

is it burning?

Maybe it's infested with highwaymen and we need to send in a guard with any caravan.

will you be playing a hedge wizard in this d&d adventure?

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

Hmmm.

They're your parents.

-_-

goddamn party poopers.

FUCK IT SPOOL LETS MAKE THE WHOLE HOUSE A TV

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    On the one hand it sucks that the brick façade of this house is collapsing off

On the other hand they can skateboard up, do a 180 spin, and then land in their attic

tumblr_n2l9epN4xl1rj7v02o1_500.jpg

• Options
    gc077353e.jpg

stretch those bones back out

• Options
    desc wrote: »
    On the one hand it sucks that the brick façade of this house is collapsing off

On the other hand they can skateboard up, do a 180 spin, and then land in their attic

tumblr_n2l9epN4xl1rj7v02o1_500.jpg

SKATE AND DESTROY

• Options

is it burning?

Maybe after the caravan is protected we can go after some bushmeat.

• Options
    Bethryn wrote: »
    VkqqRXe.png

nothing has ever summed up early adulthood better

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    gc077353e.jpg

Christian alternative...? I never heard of christian's having a thing against yoga?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    SNEAK PEEK AT MY PAX EAST 2015 GAME PROJECT:

I have a card called "Believe in yourself!".

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I don't know what he means by trim though.

also speaking of my ex' cousin was annoyed that the dude had gone home "I shaved for this, abd!" "Okay, I don't need or want to hear that."

"I shaved for this!" "Please stop saying that do you know how young you look."

He means anything really.

I guess for him ideal would be the less the better?

But currently there is 0 trimming or grooming of what is down there.

He says he'd be ok if it was just trimmed back some because as is it's a turn-off for him I guess?

• Options

is it burning?

Maybe after the caravan is protected we can go after some bushmeat.

I search the area!

Geth Roll 1d20

1d20 13 [1d20=13]

• Options
    edited March 2014
    gc077353e.jpg

we call this pose

high fiving the martyr

Vanguard on
  • Options
    I found the clit, but only barely

• Options
    gc077353e.jpg

Christian alternative...? I never heard of christian's having a thing against yoga?

oh, yeah, yoga is satanic according to some of the crazier sects

This discussion has been closed.