As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - Titania

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub

Unknown User on

• Options
    AlwaysTheBigSpoonAlwaysTheBigSpoon Registered User regular
    I honestly didn't see that coming. Even in the third panel, I was like "Okay, a lonely robot." Laughed and thoroughly enjoyed this. Great job.

• Options
    TAFKAPTAFKAP Warrior-Jumper Registered User regular
    Then she declared that her enemies were all n00bs, and that she'd banged their mothers.

• Options
    ComradebotComradebot Lord of Dinosaurs Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Totes adorbs.

• Options
    TheECPTheECP Registered User regular
    This is amazing, haha.

• Options
    jkeyjkey Registered User regular
    Please be a 2+ part series...

• Options
    gwilkersgwilkers Registered User new member
    What an awesome set of drawings! Great work.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Is the robot wearing a loincloth?

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    So cute.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    The third panel is one of the most adorable PA panels ever, and the fourth is one of the most awesome.

I wonder if they filmed them making this. They'd have to call it the Fifth Panel.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    The star being lonely too is pretty much the most endearing thing.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Vertical format totally works to cleverly disguise the true nature of this comic. Was not expecting a Titanfall comic.

Well done, sirs, well done.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    i would read this story.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Titansmall (child) incoming!

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular
    That has to be the most adorable Pilot and Titan combo ever! Love this comic!

Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Vertical format totally works to cleverly disguise the true nature of this comic. Was not expecting a Titanfall comic.

Well done, sirs, well done.
    Yeah, I thought it was going to be yet another feels comic, so I appreciated the swerve.
    Tycho wrote:
    We used to have expansions for games that weren’t just map packs - additions of the type Bethesda still does.
    Used to? If you play games from the right companies, that's never gone away.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Tycho wrote:
    We used to have expansions for games that weren’t just map packs - additions of the type Bethesda still does.
    Used to? If you play games from the right companies, that's never gone away.[/quote]

Yeah, he falsifies his own argument in the same sentence. "There used to be this thing, that still exists". I assume what he's trying to say is "expansions like that used to be a lot more common".

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Oh man.

Keeping this in mind as a birthday print when I'm back living around the nieces.

• Options
    AntonNULAntonNUL Registered User regular
    This is pretty (but I don't like her face in the fourth panel, she looks like she's being like one of the little kids screaming in Halo 2 or in CoD or wherever) and now instead of doing work that I need to do, I'm figuring out how Mike drew this.

Watercolour wash brushes for background, followed by hard anti-aliased inks on top, followed by more watercolour washes for effects, and then inks and then overlay texture.

• Options
    Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    So I read this while in that sort of buzzed state between sober and shit-faced.

And by "read," I scanned the pictures and laughed. It's perfect. Down to the demand for a "real story" and the recognition that Jerry ad-libbed this shit from too many hours of video games.

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    Yeah, he falsifies his own argument in the same sentence. "There used to be this thing, that still exists". I assume what he's trying to say is "expansions like that used to be a lot more common".
    I... don't think they're any less common today, though.

forty on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Really wish I could get the third panel as a background.

• Options
    mateosmateos Registered User new member
    I like the backgrounds :)

Wow, that is very interesting about the number thing Tycho was talking about in the accompanying article. I can't help but think that might be some type of "synesthesia".