As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Renegade [Chat]

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    yeah pretty much. Possibly slightly chillier. Warmer than Norway/Sweden in pure temperature but wind and humidity means it's more unpleasant than you'd expect a lot of the time.

This winter's been exceptionally mild though, and seems to be over now, hooray! Summer in Denmark is basically the best thing ever.

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Silent Cal

fuck gendered marketing
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    fuck these pre war buildings

oh, it's 4 degrees outside

so isn't your apartment because we didn't turn on the heat

oh you want heat

now its 32112 degrees

lol at old Anglosphere architecture. Outside plumbing, shitty insulation etc.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2014
    Elldren wrote: »
    Silent Cal

"I made a bet with my girlfriends that I could get you to say three words to me."
    "You lose."

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Silent Cal

"You lose."

what a douchenozzle

fuck gendered marketing
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    tumblr_n2mbc8F5eo1rxd5pto1_500.jpg

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Woo, weekend!

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Dunning-Kruegerrands

this is a good post

I'm afraid the term isn't my invention. I'm very dedicated to spreading the word, though. Happy, even. Ecstatically tumescent.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Holy shit Andre the Giant is playing for New Mexico State.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    srsly though he defunded the federal government

and he'd been seen as a progressive governor in Massachusetts, where he established wage laws and worker representation on corporate boards and all sorts of stuff

fuck gendered marketing
    Dunning-Kruegerrands

this is a good post

I'm afraid the term isn't my invention. I'm very dedicated to spreading the word, though. Happy, even. Ecstatically tumescent.

me too

It is just so perfect in describing them

fuck gendered marketing
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Silent Cal

"You lose."

what a douchenozzle

I don't think much of his presidency but that was a great line c'mon

rRwz9.gif
    alright I guess sleeping might be a good idea

like, whatever, social norms

fucking early riser lizard person conspiracy controlling the world

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so i was having some light sensitivity this afternoon and figured, since i'm trying it out at pax, i might as well give my eye patch a spin. wore it to work.

people were pretty horrible. little kids say stuff which is, you know, whatever? fine. they're kids. but both times it happened the mother said the exact same thing: "bad! don't say that! there's obviously something wrong with him!" uh... thanks, lady?

a couple of customers were nice- "oh, i hope that's just a cosmetic choice. you alright?" they were mostly older customers, i think maybe ones who've lived long enough to have had eye problems themselves or seen it in kids or grandkids.

but quite a few adults were just... wow. nonstop pirate jokes. avengers jokes. blindness/one-eyed puns. a group of twenty somethings saying "yo!" real loud to get my attention. i turn towards them, they all shuffle out the door with a hand over their eye, laughing.

so it went less well than it might have, i guess.

one lady called me handsome. that lady was rad.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    also after all that sadness i was reading chat on my way home from work and saw this
    So It Goes wrote: »
    i dunno if he will but es posible

Why don't you do it!

because he's taller and older than I am and I want him to : 3

@Casual Eddy

squee

this post made me do the dreamy-one-leg-drifts-up-like-i'm-being-kissed thing

so adorbs, squee

<3

No Odin references?

Sorry dude, people can be dicks. (Including me)

Organichu wrote: »
    so i was having some light sensitivity this afternoon and figured, since i'm trying it out at pax, i might as well give my eye patch a spin. wore it to work.

people were pretty horrible. little kids say stuff which is, you know, whatever? fine. they're kids. but both times it happened the mother said the exact same thing: "bad! don't say that! there's obviously something wrong with him!" uh... thanks, lady?

a couple of customers were nice- "oh, i hope that's just a cosmetic choice. you alright?" they were mostly older customers, i think maybe ones who've lived long enough to have had eye problems themselves or seen it in kids or grandkids.

but quite a few adults were just... wow. nonstop pirate jokes. avengers jokes. blindness/one-eyed puns. a group of twenty somethings saying "yo!" real loud to get my attention. i turn towards them, they all shuffle out the door with a hand over their eye, laughing.

that lady knew what was up

eyepatches are sexy

fuck gendered marketing
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    She just want to smoke and fuck, I said "Girl, that's all that we do"

steam_sig.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    You look great in your patch, dude.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

i imagine a lot of people assume an eyepatch is an odd cosmetic/fashion choice, not that you have an actual medical condition that would merit it

but i also imagine there are plenty of assholes out there, so

i imagine a lot of people assume an eyepatch is an odd cosmetic/fashion choice, not that you have an actual medical condition that would merit it

why the fuck would you assume that?

I always assume medical condition

fuck gendered marketing
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

why the fuck would you assume that?

I always assume medical condition
    Hipsters?

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

I'm going to guess it's more the second.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

It can be two things.

Shivahn wrote: »

It can be two things.

well only an asshole would assume it was a fashion thing

fuck gendered marketing
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    What in the actual fuck is happening to the mobile site right now

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Hmm, it's been a while since I had a crush on someone.

That's going to be fun.

Like the CSS is gone

Wow ouch

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    What in the actual fuck is happening to the mobile site right now

Geth is dying squirtle.

the end times are upon us

fuck gendered marketing
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Again?

Oh phew it's back

edited March 2014
    Nothing to see here

knitdan on
    Cinders wrote: »

That's going to be fun.

Good luck!

Shivahn wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »

That's going to be fun.

Good luck!

Thanks!

I'm really hoping that he isn't gay. >.>

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Jacob, I just watched the episode of Arrow with the Suicide Squad. So much "YES!"

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i dunno, i don't think eye conditions are very common knowledge

maybe i'm being optimistic in thinking that most people would not directly mock someone for having an eye problem

because that's, like, staggeringly rude and cruel?

it's grade school shit

i imagine people in their twenties being, on average, more mature and considerate than that

is that optimistic?

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

maybe i'm being optimistic in thinking that most people would not directly mock someone for having an eye problem

it's grade school shit

i imagine people in their twenties being, on average, more mature and considerate than that

is that optimistic?

Yes.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

it's grade school shit

is that optimistic?

Have you met Chu?

it's grade school shit

is that optimistic?

exceedingly

and wtf do you mean eye conditions aren't common knowledge?

fuck gendered marketing
This discussion has been closed.