As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Renegade [Chat]

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    I don't want to have to put on clothes so I can get to the bathroom.

I don't understand.

Housemates, presumably >.>

Not seeing the relevance. :>

Probably cuz you're cis!

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    nice ship, Pony

aRkpc.gif
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    nice ship, Pony

thanks

this is what happens when a child grows up with Lego

the best part was when my brother and my buddies were online, and they were all like "Let's hit some X10 planets for adventure" and I'm like "let's take my ship" and they're like okay

they beam over and are like WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK HOW DID YOU EVEN

made me smile

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

I don't understand.

Housemates haven't complimented my hair, highlights, or my nails.

They don't deserve my glorious boobs.

@jacobkosh You haven't seen me around much because I've been busy with shit, and also playing a bunch of Starbound

work has actually picked up recently, which has been nice.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Pony wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @Pony I haven't seen you around lately, yo! How was the sleep study?

I was double-booked so they sent me home, and a new slot isn't open until June, which is after I will have moved to BC.

I'm on a cancellation queue, so if someone cancels they'll call me

June? man that is some bullshit

I got the CPAP this week and it is actually not nearly as bad as I figured it would be

rRwz9.gif
    @Pony I haven't seen you around lately, yo! How was the sleep study?

I was double-booked so they sent me home, and a new slot isn't open until June, which is after I will have moved to BC.

I'm on a cancellation queue, so if someone cancels they'll call me

June? man that is some bullshit

I got the CPAP this week and it is actually not nearly as bad as I figured it would be

do you do Bane impressions when you put it on?

you gotta

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @jacobkosh You haven't seen me around much because I've been busy with shit, and also playing a bunch of Starbound

work has actually picked up recently, which has been nice.

Oh, that is excellent news. Also, now that I have glasses, I might be able to fuck around in Starbound, we'll see.

rRwz9.gif
    one of my buddies was like "Dude why is there a doghouse in your cargo bay?"

and i'm just like

"...for my dog?"

and sure enough just as I said that, my dog dutifully ran over and sat beside me

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    chu what sucks about this is

i am 95% sure that if you were in a white collar office and wore a patch in

people might glance at first as they got used to it

but no one would say shit to you

instead i work at a convenience store type ish in a crummy neighborhood : (

Photo%20Mar%2017%2C%207%2037%2025%20PM.jpg

in their defense

i do look quite ghoulish

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I think I just have the final Bastion chapter left; man, that is a good game.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    Elki wrote: »

i played it on the babby infinite respawns setting but

i loved that game a whole lot

• AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

if you thought it was good so far

you're in for a treat

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    [img]https ://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44935955/Photo%20Mar%2017%2C%207%2037%2025%20PM.jpg[/img]

in their defense

i do look quite ghoulish

Nah, that's a good look chu.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Photo%20Mar%2017%2C%207%2037%2025%20PM.jpg

in their defense

i do look quite ghoulish

At worst you look like a Bond villain.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    You expect me to talk, Chufinger?

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    I had kind of been wondering if some of my hair loss hadn't been related to stress, and two months in to having a job again I think the answer is yes.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Kana wrote: »
    I had kind of been wondering if some of my hair loss hadn't been related to stress, and two months in to having a job again I think the answer is yes.

You can preempt any more and maybe grow some back with minoxidil+finasteride, though the latter requires a doctor.

You can preempt any more and maybe grow some back with minoxidil+finasteride, though the latter requires a doctor.

I suppose I ought to consider minoxidil, it does sort of bug me

Not enough to go to a doctor about though. I'll just go for a Patrick Stewart if my hair goes for reals

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular

I don't understand.

Probably cuz you're cis!

I think that's more because it's Feral.

I wouldn't want to have naked housemates running around regardless of cis/trans status, or do so myself.

I suppose I ought to consider minoxidil, it does sort of bug me

Not enough to go to a doctor about though. I'll just go for a Patrick Stewart if my hair goes for reals

Yeah, you can get bulk minoxidil online for relatively cheap.

Hair loss is a thing that freaked me out back before I took a sledgehammer to my hormones, so I know a lot about it. It still kinda makes me uneasy since I've got the genes for it and am (presumably, I could be something else) XY so I get all the sex linked nastiness, but I seem to be safe as there isn't much gonna happen with T levels this low.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    My addiction to the various Arizona Ice Teas continues. Damn you and your tasty Arnold Palmers.

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Back in the day, a friend mentioned that my hairline was receding. He was quite surprised when I freaked the fuck out and tried to assure me that it was minimal and not noticable. Ah, memories.

Smasher wrote: »

I don't understand.

Probably cuz you're cis!

I wouldn't want to have naked housemates running around regardless of cis/trans status, or do so myself.

Well, technically I'm in my underwear. And my old roommates would walk around in their boxers before they got dressed.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I like the lemonade/ice tea combo.

I like the lemonade/ice tea combo.

They are damn tasty.

Smasher wrote: »

I don't understand.

Probably cuz you're cis!

Well, that's true, but I am more similar to Feral in sensibilities than a lot of people so it seemed silly to say that :P

Their accents seem less charming in that commercial. :(

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Chu you look good with the patch.

Disney has greenlit Incredibles 2. Hrm.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    it's p awesome

800px-Ice_Milk_and_Lemon_Teas_-_Chilli_Cafe.jpg

aRkpc.gif
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Disney has greenlit Incredibles 2. Hrm.

And Cars 3 (although Im positive that was confirmed almost a year ago)

Hmm apparently the Stinger in Winter Soldier is huuuuuge for Age of Ultron

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Martin Freeman doing a Minnesota accent is something I did not know I needed until I saw it. And now I must watch this show.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    Thomamelas wrote: »

FX seems like a network that maybe even more than HBO knows exactly what it is and what it wants to be

It's really one of the very few cases where you can point to the network itself and say that someone really knows what they're doing

This discussion has been closed.