As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Fall of [Chat]

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    brie en croute

fuckin

get me some

fuck gendered marketing
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    What is even the appeal of an open faced sandwich? You're like losing half the convenience right there.

you get more filling

sauce etc. doesn't get everywhere

don't mess my hands and face

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Have you accepted jengus chrimbs as your lord and savior

I'm talking about Catholicism here

they don't care if you accept it or not

they got you from the womb dog

I was just brule-izing Jesus as a non sequitor

I love Dr steve

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    But on the other hand I'm really happy when I think about how the Internet is ubiquitous and even though people will use it to waste the gift of human experience on mindless repetitive tasks there's also the effect of shining light on all the bullshit cultural baggage so even if you're from a podunk town in nowhere, USA you can still learn about sex-positivism and the like.

And the data supports this! Millenials are having more sex, better sex, and less negative side effects associated with lack of education about sex (disease and teen preggos) and all this despite the ineffectual hand-wringing from the older generations.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    don't know if I've ever had dosa

but I find the spice profile of curries and such to be a perfect route to gut rot

@nexuscrawler‌

it's very different
    and not similar in spice profile to a lot of those northern indian curries

we should get some sometime

there some good places near my work (near where synd used to live / near where casual eddy lives)

800px-Dosai_Chutney_Hotel_Saravana_Bhavan.jpg

The potato-stuffed dosas are so goddamned good.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    NYPD Rejects Freedom Of Information Law Request For Their Freedom Of Information Law Handbook

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    you rarely get gujarati food like i get at home / from my parents...

But Shaz, you can't be gujarati! You're not a terrible person!
    I think I might have accidentally internalized some of my racist grandmother-in-law's hyper racism.
    Goddamnit

Deebaser on
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    TL DR wrote: »
    But on the other hand I'm really happy when I think about how the Internet is ubiquitous and even though people will use it to waste the gift of human experience on mindless repetitive tasks there's also the effect of shining light on all the bullshit cultural baggage so even if you're from a podunk town in nowhere, USA you can still learn about sex-positivism and the like.

And the data supports this! Millenials are having more sex, better sex, and less negative side effects associated with lack of education about sex (disease and teen preggos) and all this despite the ineffectual hand-wringing from the older generations.

i believe this is not universally true and that actually rates of sexual contact are down in young people in uk&us for watever raisin

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Wait, playing You Need A Budget gets you nerd girls?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    This is true, I am having better sex than you old people.

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Bethryn wrote: »

Goils love fiscally responsible gentlemen.

edit: She ain't messin' with no broke, broke.

cptrugged on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    i don't go into work until noon today.

and i'm off tomorrow and sunday

this is basically a vacation. i'm so jazzed.

steam_sig.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    This is true, I am having better sex than you old people.

If I were having sex it would be the best sex.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

i believe this is not universally true and that actually rates of sexual contact are down in young people in uk&us for watever raisin

oh well yeah i guess u have to look at the subset of ppl who go outside and shiz

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    you rarely get gujarati food like i get at home / from my parents...

But Shaz, you can't be gujarati! You're not a terrible person!
    I think I might have accidentally internalized some of my racist grandmother-in-law's hyper racism.
    Goddamnit

indians can be so racist against other indians

and man hindus about muslims also that is huge

hatred errywhere

poo
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    don't know if I've ever had dosa

but I find the spice profile of curries and such to be a perfect route to gut rot

@nexuscrawler‌

it's very different
    and not similar in spice profile to a lot of those northern indian curries

we should get some sometime

there some good places near my work (near where synd used to live / near where casual eddy lives)

800px-Dosai_Chutney_Hotel_Saravana_Bhavan.jpg

The potato-stuffed dosas are so goddamned good.

694px-Masala_Thosai.jpg

These guys.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I am going to bukhara grill since it's relatively close to me

fak this downtown nonsense

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin

oh well yeah i guess u have to look at the subset of ppl who go outside and shiz

who the fuck goes outside?

like there's anything out there

fuck gendered marketing
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gujarati_cuisine

gujarati food

= good evidence why so many gujarati people get diabeetus

poo
    I think we can all agree that the racistest people are the Japanese.

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Dosas are fucking great.

I never thought I'd like Indian food much till we went to the vegetarian Indian place. It was so much better than most other Indian places I'd been.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    The first one looks like dosa.
    The second one looks like a grilled cheese meal ration from a dystopia where all good things were banned and the rich elites eat at taco bell

Deebaser on
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Have to work tomorrow.
    It's only for like 30 minutes though
    And I get a minimum 4 hours OT for coming in.

Bless your heart.
    @syndalis u nub the one i showed is 95% likely to be filled with potato

they almost always are

the one i linked is from like, lex and 26 or so i think

poo
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

chinese are worse

obF2Wuw.png
  • DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »

I wish.

Honestly, the real story here is I fell in the D3 hole, and steam doesnt report that. I gotta finish up stick of truth tonight, and that will take over the sig again. Also payday 2 weekend. I mean, I could be trying to get laid. or I could finish video games. If only I could figure out the classy way to ask this waitress out at the bar were going to this weekend. (hint: you can't)

steam_sig.png
    jalebi

its like indian funnel cake

fuck gendered marketing

Pssssh.. they aren't even white.

Right? Like if I want to have sex with someone I text them and they come over. I'm not going to have sex with someone outside!

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Hello chat I am sending you inside the world of computers

Woosh

This is you now:

tumblr_n2s6mkNOAN1qzqavpo1_1280.jpg

edited March 2014
    Deebaser wrote: »
    The first one looks like dosa.
    The second one looks like a grilled cheese meal ration from a dystopia where all good things were banned and the rich elites eat at taco bell
    Said like a guy who hasn't had it.
    A masala dosa is a south Indian delicacy made by stuffing a dosa with a lightly cooked filling of potatoes, fried onions and spices. The dosa is wrapped around an onion and potato curry or sabji and is originally invented by Udupi Hotels. One of the stories of its invention is that one day the Mysore Maharaja hosted a big festivals and at the end of it there were lot of foods left wasted. So he order all the Chefs to think creatively and make sure no food is left waste, and the brilliant chefs came up with this unique recipe and it was a no doubt instant hits, they stuffed the plain Dosa with potato and spices and lot of Ghee too.

It is listed as number 49 on World's 50 most delicious foods complied by CNN Go in 2011.[25] It is also cited as top ten tasty foods of the world (2012).

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    I don't like London Grammar's singer's accent

is my honeymoon with female vocalists over

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I want some indian food now : (

jalebi

its like indian funnel cake

the fuck is this now?
    Why in the shit have I been subjected to kheer if this is a goddamn thing????

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

@Elki‌

Yeah, I saw them. SA has a movie poster thread and they popped up there. People are gonna lose their jobs over this.

Nature, beauty, truth, the human experience

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I want some indian food now : (

Not me

edited March 2014
    skippy pls be sensitive

it's spelled 'injun'

Eddy on
    truth is dumb

fact is what matters

truth is nebulous

fuck gendered marketing
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

Nature, beauty, truth, the human experience

go back to the mid-18th century, nerd

This discussion has been closed.