As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Whomp! comic - ChicoBlue immortalizes Ronnie in a Bauhaus poster

19495969798100»

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Ronnie, thank you for Whomp.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    In honour of the demise of the thread today I shall make a new attempt at purchasing and consuming Holy Nugs.

It is a lovely bright day with no forecast of rain at all.

How good is it to be able to eat salty foods?

Is it so good?

Is it

emmastone-yum.gif

• Options
    McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Ronnie, you're a-ok.

09OIc6.gif

Thank you for Whomp! and for being part of this thread with us. The interaction with you has made everything just a little more special.

McFlynn on
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    You guys are going to make Ronnie cry with all this praise. Show mercy and start berating him for something insignificant but vaguely shameful!

• Options
    Professor FuzzlesProfessor Fuzzles Not a furry, just sayin' FuzztopiaRegistered User regular
    One last chance to thank you for the Comic.

So thank you.

Thank you very much.

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Ronnie, rest assured that you are admired and liked for your webcomic skills, and I suspect, just for the person you are. You're more like a lot of us than you realize.

And a lot more of us like you more than you realise that you like us.

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    the worst thing about being me is not thinking you deserve all this praise, but also not thinking all these nice people could be wrong, and certainly not wanting to tell them that you think they're wrong even though they can't be wrong, which is an emotion most easily distilled to two phrases

thank you

i'm sorry

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Ronnie, rest assured that you are admired and liked for your webcomic skills, and I suspect, just for the person you are. You're more like a lot of us than you realize.

And a lot more of us like you more than you realise that you like us.

Well, as a wise one-hundred-and-eleventy-year-old once said, I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    statler wrote: »

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    the worst thing about being me is not thinking you deserve all this praise, but also not thinking all these nice people could be wrong, and certainly not wanting to tell them that you think they're wrong even though they can't be wrong, which is an emotion most easily distilled to two phrases

thank you

i'm sorry

This encapsulates how I feel every time I get a new follower on Twitter.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Ronnie is crab fab.

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Keep up the good work Ronnie

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Still not perfect, but I took a few minutes and cleaned it up more.

RonnieSorry_zpsd3b10145.gif

We love you Ronnie!

• Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    Your inability to even fill because of antialiasing makes that "sorry" even better. It's like it's apologizing for being so difficult to edit.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Goodbye Ronnie[thread]

Best webcomics thread ever

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Elbasunu wrote: »
    Your inability to even fill because of antialiasing makes that "sorry" even better. It's like it's apologizing for being so difficult to edit.

I also got lucky that Ronnie published basically the perfect poster-face the day I decided I needed to make that edit.

2014-03-24-Whistlelower.jpg

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I usually just get whatever promotional burger they are running at that time in Japan.

Those things look amazing.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    If you guys ever want to make edits, just let me know and I'll get you any panel full resolution with layers. Saying that makes me feel kinda narcissistic, but I really like edits

Also a reminder, I basically use Arnold 2.1 font, which is free, if you ever want to change text. (I modified mine to have a bigger comma and full stop, but that's all)

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I gotta say... this is my favorite thread for the past year or so. Ronnie's got the touch (he's got the power).

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm happy to have another Whomp thread if anyone would like to make one. We try and keep the recurring thread count down where possible, but one more Whomp thread before a break sounds good to me. Plus I'll need somewhere to talk about my Whomp annuals.

This discussion has been closed.