As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Memorial [Chat]

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    man my shoulder hurts today

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I don't really remember how I learned about death. I guess one of my parents must have told me, because while it certainly gutted me when, say, my cat Thelonious died, or my great-granddad Dandy, I wasn't confused as to what it meant, and I don't remember a time when I was.

Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death? There must have been one, a moment, in childhood, when it first occurred to you that you don't go on forever. It must have been shattering, stamped into one's memory. And yet I can't remember it. It never occurred to me at all. We must be born with an intuition of mortality. Before we know the word for it, before we know that there are words,out we come, bloodied and squalling...with the knowledge that for all the points of the compass, there's only one direction and time is its only measure." -Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.

Came to mind.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Morning [chat] folks. 41 cms later I'm at work again. Schools are closed again today and the wife didn't get home until three hours after she was told she could leave thanks to her work deciding to be a bunch of dicks and wait until the last minute to tell people they could go home.

And to top it off, we're expected to be getting another 20-30cms on Sunday.

Hey, Mother Nature, this is me with the white flag.

EDIT**

http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2014/03/wintry_weather.jpg?w=940&h=617

Picture of the storm that hit us. One of the local meteorologists said it exhibited the pressure of a Cat 3 hurricane.

Wow. Have you been eaten by a yeti

No, but I appear to be hanging upside down from the roof of a cave atm and just out of reach of my wooden sword so I could break this ice that I appear to be frozen into.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    no wait I forgot these lovely minerals by the Comtesse Beavotron de l'Artist's Corner

calcite_by_beavotron-d7586wc.jpgspodumene_by_beavotron-d7586s6.jpg
    hematite_by_beavotron-d7586pk.jpg
    malachite_by_beavotron-d7586kt.jpg
    meth_var__heisenberg_by_beavotron-d7586ai.jpg
    microcline_var__amazonite_by_beavotron-d7586h8.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I don't really remember how I learned about death. I guess one of my parents must have told me, because while it certainly gutted me when, say, my cat Thelonious died, or my great-granddad Dandy, I wasn't confused as to what it meant, and I don't remember a time when I was.

Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death? There must have been one, a moment, in childhood, when it first occurred to you that you don't go on forever. It must have been shattering, stamped into one's memory. And yet I can't remember it. It never occurred to me at all. We must be born with an intuition of mortality. Before we know the word for it, before we know that there are words,out we come, bloodied and squalling...with the knowledge that for all the points of the compass, there's only one direction and time is its only measure." -Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.

Came to mind.

I remember the first time I really learned about death was watching a news story with my mother about a race horse that had to be put down due to cancer I believe it was. I asked her about it and I remember crying and saying I never wanted to die. :(

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    not remembering it, I guess the moment when it first occured to me that we die must have been like "oh of course, why didn't I think of that before"

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

New, free album by Ayla Nereo. Amazing, haunting, uplifting vocals over sick tribal glitch tracks produced by The Polish Ambassador.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I still don't know what death is

Never bothered to understand the concept

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular

Came to mind.

I remember the first time I really learned about death was watching a news story with my mother about a race horse that had to be put down due to cancer I believe it was. I asked her about it and I remember crying and saying I never wanted to die. :(

I guess its easier when you are raised in a religious family.

then you learn that you will die but if you're good you'll go to heaven and look, jesus died and its not sad at all.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Went to a seminar by the CEO of Meta Space Glasses today. They're trying to be very Googley, but my feeling is that they're going to burn through a bunch of VC money and then be forced to release something that won't really be ready. There's a lot of problems they'd like to solve, but they're short on knowing what the solutions are going to be technologically IMO.

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    booty

flexibility

flexibootity.

Will you be my running mate against Cinder's boobs in the great political campaign in PA history

• Options
    peggys_rocks_by_beavotron-d7587ch.jpg
    also beavotron

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    so one of my tires definitly has a slow leak and loses ~ 10 psi in a month's time.

so now I have to take it to a tire place and hopefully find out that I picked up a nail and can have it patched....

cause if it can't be patched, there goes $200.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

It's a brief interlude between life and life.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    booty

flexibility

flexibootity.

Will you be my running mate against Cinder's boobs in the great political campaign in PA history

Vote Mim, a strong, independent woman with a strong, independent badonkadonk.

• Options

Came to mind.

Man, I remember the first time I knew I was going to die eventually. I woke up in a cold sweat when I was 5 and found my Little Mermaid tape had ended and was only doing that static-y thing the TV does when you don't have a connection to cable. I was dreaming I was dying and there was nothing on the other side except darkness.

It freaked me out.

• Options
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

Came to mind.

then you learn that you will die but if you're good you'll go to heaven and look, jesus died and its not sad at all.

We weren't overly religious in my house growing up so...*shrugs* Which is kind of surprising given my mother was raised by a man heavily involved in the Baptist church.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    booty

flexibility

flexibootity.

I'm gonna learn how to twerk so I can surprise Sarks on our anniversary.

• Options
    so one of my tires definitly has a slow leak and loses ~ 10 psi in a month's time.

so now I have to take it to a tire place and hopefully find out that I picked up a nail and can have it patched....

CMpVE46.jpg

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »

CMpVE46.jpg

eventually, slow leaks turn into fast leaks which turn into flat tires.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

Came to mind.

yeah that was my only input.

it wasn't really ever a question because I can recall saying my prayers before bedtime which are all about an omnipotent figure yanking your spirit from your body and taking it to a mystical wonderland.

death was the thing that happened before you got to meet this god guy

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Doh no wonder I had such a shitty time sleeping

I set thermostat to like 68, roommate had turned it up to like near 80 after I slept and never turned it back down

Mouth so dry

Ughhhh

poo
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    General Tso Fried xhicken

Where?

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    booty

flexibility

flexibootity.

I'm gonna learn how to twerk so I can surprise Sarks on our anniversary.

Meh. I'm of the opinion that modern women should re-adopt the bustle.

• Options
    booty

flexibility

flexibootity.

if i can say booty like r-kelly

y

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Artists corner has some stupidly amazing artists.

Like if I was half as good at programming as they are at arting, I would probably be Neo.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    booty

flexibility

flexibootity.

y

As long as you don't go peeing on underage girls, I welcome you aboard.

• Options
    i was about to eat a slice of pizza for breakfast

but then I said NO DUE EAT THE ORANGE INSTEAD IT IS MORE HEALTH YOU WILL THANK YOURSELF FOR THIS MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS FROM NOW

i am proud.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Oh boy, I forgot about my phone bill.

Hurray for having €40 less than I was expecting this week.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Due and Mim on the same ticket

I suspect voting stations will have nice gentlemen with serious looks and names like, oh, Malcolm, encouraging voters to vote correctly.

• Options
    man i don't think i get paid until monday

i was derping around like it was friday. booo weird pay schedule booo

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    booty

flexibility

flexibootity.

y

What age do they have to be before you endorse my urinating on them?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    booty

flexibility

flexibootity.

y

What age do they have to be before you endorse my urinating on them?

but you're not my running mate so I can look the other way.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

I was dangerously close to negative last week, for daring to purchase a £20 game. S'gonna be nice when I finally go back to Uni/finish Uni/get a job. Living on ESA is really only living in the loosest possible description.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    I woke up with a fun headache that has not gone away.

I also woke up super late and still tired.

• Options
    HELP, I am lost in a sea of Goofy cartoons. I finish one and find myself in another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU9F0COGm5Q

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

I was dangerously close to negative last week, for daring to purchase a £20 game. S'gonna be nice when I finally go back to Uni/finish Uni/get a job. Living on ESA is really only living in the loosest possible description.

My parents are pretty sound about spotting me cash because I'm starting work properly in June, but they're away this week so I've got €40 to survive on.

I have people who owe me cash, but I really don't wanna send messages being all "I need that now! kthx"

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »

It's a brief interlude between life and life.

So it's like the bit after I finish my diet coke before I open the next one? But..but that part is terrible!

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
This discussion has been closed.