As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Memorial [Chat]

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    how do you guys deal with the crushing angst of existence
    do you think i just need anti-anxiety meds

They help for sure, but depending on what they prescribe you, it may not be worth it. Meds like Xanax or Klonopin are common treatments for anxiety, and they work really well! But they can cause chemical dependency, and like alcohol, are aomong the only drugs that can literally kill you from the withdrawals...

Still, though! If you are having anxiety badl enough, then it may be worth looking into those options...

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Jake, did you whore your new glasses here, yet? I just saw them, and they totally go with that beard.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Elki wrote: »
    Jake, did you whore your new glasses here, yet? I just saw them, and they totally go with that beard.

no I spare the forum my visage

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I'm under a lot of stress right now so that could be it as well.
    I <3 you all.
    I think I'll be better in two weeks or so.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    but thank you! <3

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    Great.

Now I am feeling ugly, and giant, and manish for no reason. Thanks brain.

Time to feed you liquor.

girl u no i think u cute right

*immediately starts shipping*

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I feel like finding out that Jake looks like anything other than a giant muscleman would be the adulthood version discovering that Santa isn't real

• Options
    Oh shit, she just jacked in! Didn't see that one coming.

ENTER A WORLD OF ABSTRACT 80S CGI

PREPARE TO SEE A REFLECTIVE SPHERE TURN INTO A CUBE HOLY SHIT

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Oh shit, she just jacked in! Didn't see that one coming.

ENTER A WORLD OF ABSTRACT 80S CGI

PREPARE TO SEE A REFLECTIVE SPHERE TURN INTO A CUBE HOLY SHIT

Thanks Jacob now I want to watch The Lawnmower Man

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I feel like finding out that Jake looks like anything other than a giant muscleman would be the adulthood version discovering that Santa isn't real
    Would that be better or worse than finding out that scheck is not Mikki Nimaj?

Alternative: What if scheck weren't Nikki Minaj but she was a member of the forums and was participating in chat on the DL?

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

Maybe!!

You should plan a trip or vacation this is my advice to everyone

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Is it time?

I think it's time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GPGQoR6f6w

Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. And never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon.

To Buttercup of Yamatetsu Corporation, I leave my complete collection of comic books with respect for our mutual appreciation of the art form. Not manga, I know, but you could stand to develop a taste for some of the classics, my dear.

Dunk's will is brilliant

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

Alternative: What if scheck weren't Nikki Minaj but she was a member of the forums and was participating in chat on the DL?

all I'm gonna say is

these hips have a proven track record of veracity

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

I wake up and look forward to something

be it eating tasty food or talking to a pretty girl or hanging out with my friends or expressing myself creatively or reading/watching/listening to something new or having a really nice candlelit jackoff session

the world is so chock full of amazing things and I will never get to see it all but Ican content myself with trying to stuff my face forever

you might be joking, but i feel like having a healthy, guiltless enjoyment of masturbation is really good for you

a lot of people feel disgusted after they masturbate and i think that's not good at all

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    What if everyone on this forum is actually a secret celebrity with a fake identity that they use in order to have a normal conversation with people every so often

hmm

I'm going to write a spec script for this

someone call Tom Hanks, he'll love it

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    ...you... you're Shakira?

• Options

yes... what if

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    What if everyone on this forum is actually a secret celebrity with a fake identity that they use in order to have a normal conversation with people every so often

hmm

I'm going to write a spec script for this

someone call Tom Hanks, he'll love it

Kesha does not want her cover blown

• Options

be it eating tasty food or talking to a pretty girl or hanging out with my friends or expressing myself creatively or reading/watching/listening to something new or having a really nice candlelit jackoff session

the world is so chock full of amazing things and I will never get to see it all but Ican content myself with trying to stuff my face forever

you might be joking, but i feel like having a healthy, guiltless enjoyment of masturbation is really good for you

a lot of people feel disgusted after they masturbate and i think that's not good at all

ewww

that's terrible

masturbation should be awesome

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    After I masturbate I think

"Why did I just spent 7 hours doing that? Now I have to work late."

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

i drink.

literally constantly.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

just waaaaaaay too much time spent. is my problem. i definitely don't feel guilty about the fap. but it's the

oh hey you wasted an hour of your life engaging some real basic monkey shit in your brain.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Is it time?

I think it's time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GPGQoR6f6w

Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. And never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon.

To Buttercup of Yamatetsu Corporation, I leave my complete collection of comic books with respect for our mutual appreciation of the art form. Not manga, I know, but you could stand to develop a taste for some of the classics, my dear.

Dunk's will is brilliant

Fluff, humor and more plot hooks then any three gms could use.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    It's lizard shit and it's awesome.

Also the alternative is less productive and fun, usually.

• Options
    Elldren: omg your beard
    Elldren: it is so much more beady than the last pic I saw of you
    jacobkosh: I have been bulking it out!
    jacobkosh: and waxing my moustache
    Elldren: It shows!
    Elldren: also those glasses are legit
    jacobkosh: thank you!
    jacobkosh: I was looking for something that was like what gary oldman waers in TTSS
    jacobkosh: I got pretty close I think
    Elldren: yeah
    jacobkosh: chu said I have "tony soprano fingers" haha
    Elldren: XD
    Elldren: I want my brothel management sim
    jacobkosh: i am amazed they have not made Tiny Cathouse or WhoreTown or something yet
    Elldren: they exist
    Elldren: i just want
    Elldren: the alpha centauri of brothel management
    jacobkosh: :D
    jacobkosh: that is an amazing sentence you should take a bow

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

you're right.

dang. i can't even talk about constant fapping without getting dunked on scientifically

<3

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

I don't like having to run out of the house right after.

You got to have a minute to sort of wind down.

Get things in perspective.

Check out the world.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options

I dunno man you'd feel disgusted too if your seed was jet-black and reeked of sulfur

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    It takes you guys an hour to jerk it?

If I want to, I can have a nice long session like that sure. But, if time is an issue I can be done in sub-5 minutes too.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I just watched the series finale of Leverage

That was a good ending to a good series, they brought over the finish line and ended it in a good place

thank god they didn't summon the starchild to spout nonsense like bsg or dexter

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

just waaaaaaay too much time spent. is my problem. i definitely don't feel guilty about the fap. but it's the

oh hey you wasted an hour of your life engaging some real basic monkey shit in your brain.

Come on. What else can you do in an hour?

Watch a tv show?

Way better to just jerk it.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Let's all share our average masturbation times

I feel like this is excellent info to add to the spreadsheets

• Options
    Elldren: omg your beard
    Elldren: it is so much more beady than the last pic I saw of you
    jacobkosh: I have been bulking it out!
    jacobkosh: and waxing my moustache
    Elldren: It shows!
    Elldren: also those glasses are legit
    jacobkosh: thank you!
    jacobkosh: I was looking for something that was like what gary oldman waers in TTSS
    jacobkosh: I got pretty close I think
    Elldren: yeah
    jacobkosh: chu said I have "tony soprano fingers" haha
    Elldren: XD
    Elldren: I want my brothel management sim
    jacobkosh: i am amazed they have not made Tiny Cathouse or WhoreTown or something yet
    Elldren: they exist
    Elldren: i just want
    Elldren: the alpha centauri of brothel management
    jacobkosh: :D
    jacobkosh: that is an amazing sentence you should take a bow

Another thing worth making.

Along side DONUT SHOP SIMULATOR 2014

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

I channel all of my nonsense into art

sometimes chemicals help

"That is all I want in life: for this pain to seem purposeful."

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Let's all share our average masturbation times

I feel like this is excellent info to add to the spreadsheets

depends on the moment and the day

sometimes i'm like "NICE THAT WAS QUICK AND EFFICIENT"

other times i'm like "omg dude i have to go to work hurrrry upppp ;-;"

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Woah I got blister on the roof of my mouth from tasting a too hot gnocchi

Weird

• Options
    This week to me:

Get dunked on

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

"It's lizard shit" is the new slang all the kids are using.

Also "It's wizard shit". Just to confuse the olds.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Huh, it does work. Hangover gone (or at least masked but I'll take it)

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

I dunno man you'd feel disgusted too if your seed was jet-black and reeked of sulfur

is, uh

is that not normal, or

This discussion has been closed.