Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Memorial [Chat]

17374767879

Posts

  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme regular Registered User regular
    "porno hot" is a strange term.

    Like...I don't even know what that is supposed to conveying. It feels like a negative modifier. Like "you'll overlook a lot because she's naked".

  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    x1GbkED.jpg

    Is this the 9/11 one?

    I would be embarrassed if anyone saw me reading something like that.

    naaaaaaarrrrmmm

    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    "porno hot" is a strange term.

    Like...I don't even know what that is supposed to conveying. It feels like a negative modifier. Like "you'll overlook a lot because she's naked".

    "Porno Hot" is also a term that changes over the years. 70s porno hot is wildly different from 90s porno hot, which is nothing at all like today's porno hot.

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    "porno hot" is a strange term.

    Like...I don't even know what that is supposed to conveying. It feels like a negative modifier. Like "you'll overlook a lot because she's naked".

    I think caked on makeup, vanilla perfume, and barely concealed fear.

    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
    Kalkino
  • MrMisterMrMister regular A pup must first get in the water to be successful as a seal!Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Didn't he also talk about nailing his porno hot wife with his buddy/ies?

    I confuse him with HarryB

    I remember someone who was in the army talking about his bunk buddy having a girlfriend who liked getting double teamed, so sometimes he'd join in.

    Also: HarryB! Jeez, it's like looking at an old yearbook. Except, like, I actually talked to these people.

    Apothe0sis
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    how do 70s porno hot and 90s porno hot and 2010s porno hot differ anyway

    aRkpc.gif
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    DemonStacey, were you DemonSadi before?

    Who's this DaemonSadi character and why is his name so dumb?

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
    Delmain
  • VanguardVanguard regular A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    oh hey

    my coworker won a rolex last night

  • emnmnmeemnmnme regular Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    I'm not sure that Dr. Doom is American enough for 9/11 to register above the starving children in Africa care threshold.

    Not to mention Dr. Doom has repeatedly tried to conquer the world by attacking whole populations with his inventions. Maybe he's upset because he wasn't able to crush New York before the terrorists got to it?

  • CouscousCouscous regular Registered User regular
    Wait, they still haven't taken out the part about generally recommending against interracial marriage in the Arronite priesthood manual? What the heck, Mormon Church?

    Apothe0sis
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    "porno hot" is a strange term.

    Like...I don't even know what that is supposed to conveying. It feels like a negative modifier. Like "you'll overlook a lot because she's naked".

    I think caked on makeup, vanilla perfume, and barely concealed fear.

    I prefer the fear less concealed

    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
  • MrMisterMrMister regular A pup must first get in the water to be successful as a seal!Registered User regular
    "porno hot" is a strange term.

    Like...I don't even know what that is supposed to conveying. It feels like a negative modifier. Like "you'll overlook a lot because she's naked".

    Maybe it's different for girls--but let me tell you, the dudes in gay porn are for the most part utterly flawless. If a dude told me that their boyfriend was porno-hot I would assume he was the cut from the finest block of eastern european marble.

  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    ronya wrote: »
    how do 70s porno hot and 90s porno hot and 2010s porno hot differ anyway

    breast size, body shape, quantity of public hair, amount of plastic surgery...

    recent mainstream porn has been moving towards more slender women who do not have any plastic surgery and are completely hairless downstairs.

    In the 90s, you had landing strips, huge fake boobs, collagen lip injections, teased hair...

    In the 70s it was natural but curvaceous, awful makeup, and full bush...

    Like, you can tell by the body of the woman roughly what era they either made it in, or are trying to recapture, based upon the beauty standards of the time, only exaggerated.

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    DemonStacey
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    how do 70s porno hot and 90s porno hot and 2010s porno hot differ anyway

    breast size, body shape, quantity of public hair, amount of plastic surgery...

    recent mainstream porn has been moving towards more slender women who do not have any plastic surgery and are completely hairless downstairs.

    In the 90s, you had landing strips, huge fake boobs, collagen lip injections, teased hair...

    In the 70s it was natural but curvaceous, awful makeup, and full bush...

    Like, you can tell by the body of the woman roughly what era they either made it in, or are trying to recapture, based upon the beauty standards of the time, only exaggerated.

    *files under TIL*

    aRkpc.gif
    surrealitycheck
  • VanguardVanguard regular A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Though it has been allowed in years past, Manhattan’s Community Board 2 voted unanimously last week to deny a group of Wiccans the right to hold their annual celebration—WitchsFest—in Astor Place, citing the group’s “lack of connection to the neighborhood” as the basis for their decision.

  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    @Apothe0sis‌

    Alright I'll let you in on the secret.

    I once was this DaemonSadi character.

    I'm only telling you because you actually remembered who I was and that gave me the warm fuzzies.

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Though it has been allowed in years past, Manhattan’s Community Board 2 voted unanimously last week to deny a group of Wiccans the right to hold their annual celebration—WitchsFest—in Astor Place, citing the group’s “lack of connection to the neighborhood” as the basis for their decision.

    But wicca has a rich historical connection to all corners of the world all the way bac to mid last century!

    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
    Kalkino
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    this new home ownership stuff has been nothing but a pain in the ass so far.

    ok98TNK.png
  • MrMisterMrMister regular A pup must first get in the water to be successful as a seal!Registered User regular
    In 70s gay porn they have blonde shaggy hair, or dark hair and mustaches, they wear tighty whiteys, also they never use condoms. It's all very period.

  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Though it has been allowed in years past, Manhattan’s Community Board 2 voted unanimously last week to deny a group of Wiccans the right to hold their annual celebration—WitchsFest—in Astor Place, citing the group’s “lack of connection to the neighborhood” as the basis for their decision.

    OH SH-
    Someone is getting hexed.

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
    VanguardfirewaterwordSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme regular Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    I'm not sure that Dr. Doom is American enough for 9/11 to register above the starving children in Africa care threshold.

    Not to mention Dr. Doom has repeatedly tried to conquer the world by attacking whole populations with his inventions. Maybe he's upset because he wasn't able to crush New York before the terrorists got to it?
    This is really why comic books should stay away from dealing with real world events when there's supervillains about.

    Apothe0sisMrMister
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Someone had their car stolen at work. They live in an area where they feel it's safe to never lock their doors.

    I've lived in areas like that, you always lock your doors. Those are like... the biggest places to get screwed over.

    They literally walked into the house, took the lady's purse, walked over and took her keys, then stole her car.

    All that damage and frustration for what is 1 second of your time. I am baffled. Makes me rebuff why I always lock my door even though my neighborhood is less safe. Mother-in-law always hates it because they go outside for like a half hour to go to the store and I'll come downstairs to see the door unlocked, and lock it, then they come back. Look there's a key right there to my car, you don't do that shit. Take the house key with you and lock the damned door.

    not a doctor, not a lawyer, don't @ me
    DemonStaceyRear Admiral Choco
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Though it has been allowed in years past, Manhattan’s Community Board 2 voted unanimously last week to deny a group of Wiccans the right to hold their annual celebration—WitchsFest—in Astor Place, citing the group’s “lack of connection to the neighborhood” as the basis for their decision.

    OH SH-
    Someone is getting hexed.
    Some angry candle burning going down.

    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
    DemonStacey
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    In 70s gay porn they have blonde shaggy hair, or dark hair and mustaches, they wear tighty whiteys, also they never use condoms. It's all very period.
    nobody uses condoms in hetero porn unless it is a very sketchy enterprise... like, they hire "street talent" or something equally offensive.

    California threatened to require it in all future adult films, and the industry said "fuck it, we can film in vegas if we need to."

    The hetero porn industry is very anti-protection at the moment.

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • MrMisterMrMister regular A pup must first get in the water to be successful as a seal!Registered User regular
    @Apothe0sis‌

    Alright I'll let you in on the secret.

    I once was this DaemonSadi character.

    I'm only telling you because you actually remembered who I was and that gave me the warm fuzzies.

    Do I count if I still thought you were DaemonSadi?

    I don't notice change.

  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Do people really get a mouthful of gas when trying to siphon a tank IRL? Cause. I mean. Siphoning is pretty easy. :I

    Oh brilliant
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    In 70s gay porn they have blonde shaggy hair, or dark hair and mustaches, they wear tighty whiteys, also they never use condoms. It's all very period.
    nobody uses condoms in hetero porn unless it is a very sketchy enterprise... like, they hire "street talent" or something equally offensive.

    California threatened to require it in all future adult films, and the industry said "fuck it, we can film in vegas if we need to."

    The hetero porn industry is very anti-protection at the moment.

    I mean outside they also have had two major scares with HIV and another STD recently.

    It is a weird industry since they are probably the most tested people for STDs on the planet but none of them want to wear protection.

    03x29di.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    mrmister i walked by the gayest gay club sauna place in the world

    i have been googling

    it is amazing to me, there is like a code of honor where people are not explicit- i dunno, it's not illegal right? it's not like they have hunks paid to fuck you (prostitution). is hosting a place for people to dance and suck each other's balls illegal?

    but i had to do some Deep Googling to find the gay club review sites where they were like CUT UNCUT THICK LONG WHATEVER YOU WANT, IT'S ALL HERE

    i srsly want to go because i have never been to a sex club but since i don't want to actually bone a guy or be boned by a guy i'd feel like a patronizing 'look at them, it's just like in the encyclopedia' type of person

    but man

    apparently you just go, they have some dj's or whatever, they have a gym and a sauna, and then they have a ton of bathrooms and beds for you to just fuck other people

    such curious

  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Someone had their car stolen at work. They live in an area where they feel it's safe to never lock their doors.

    I've lived in areas like that, you always lock your doors. Those are like... the biggest places to get screwed over.

    They literally walked into the house, took the lady's purse, walked over and took her keys, then stole her car.

    All that damage and frustration for what is 1 second of your time. I am baffled. Makes me rebuff why I always lock my door even though my neighborhood is less safe. Mother-in-law always hates it because they go outside for like a half hour to go to the store and I'll come downstairs to see the door unlocked, and lock it, then they come back. Look there's a key right there to my car, you don't do that shit. Take the house key with you and lock the damned door.

    I grew up in an area where it is normal to have four-five separate locks from house to street, and only learnt that this was considered really extreme whilst eavesdropping on an international flight to expats complaining about it

    aRkpc.gif
  • MrMisterMrMister regular A pup must first get in the water to be successful as a seal!Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    In 70s gay porn they have blonde shaggy hair, or dark hair and mustaches, they wear tighty whiteys, also they never use condoms. It's all very period.
    nobody uses condoms in hetero porn unless it is a very sketchy enterprise... like, they hire "street talent" or something equally offensive.

    California threatened to require it in all future adult films, and the industry said "fuck it, we can film in vegas if we need to."

    The hetero porn industry is very anti-protection at the moment.

    I remember that initiative!

    It goes both ways in contemporary gay porn. It's just that it used to be a 'never' thing.

  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    @Apothe0sis‌

    Alright I'll let you in on the secret.

    I once was this DaemonSadi character.

    I'm only telling you because you actually remembered who I was and that gave me the warm fuzzies.

    Do I count if I still thought you were DaemonSadi?

    I don't notice change.

    'cism

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
  • VanguardVanguard regular A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    mrmister i walked by the gayest gay club sauna place in the world

    i have been googling

    it is amazing to me, there is like a code of honor where people are not explicit- i dunno, it's not illegal right? it's not like they have hunks paid to fuck you (prostitution). is hosting a place for people to dance and suck each other's balls illegal?

    but i had to do some Deep Googling to find the gay club review sites where they were like CUT UNCUT THICK LONG WHATEVER YOU WANT, IT'S ALL HERE

    i srsly want to go because i have never been to a sex club but since i don't want to actually bone a guy or be boned by a guy i'd feel like a patronizing 'look at them, it's just like in the encyclopedia' type of person

    but man

    apparently you just go, they have some dj's or whatever, they have a gym and a sauna, and then they have a ton of bathrooms and beds for you to just fuck other people

    such curious

    i mean, i think it qualifies as sex in public

    a lot of gay clubs i've been to have "no two people in the bathroom at the same time" if they want to discourage this activity

  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    mrmister i walked by the gayest gay club sauna place in the world

    i have been googling

    it is amazing to me, there is like a code of honor where people are not explicit- i dunno, it's not illegal right? it's not like they have hunks paid to fuck you (prostitution). is hosting a place for people to dance and suck each other's balls illegal?

    but i had to do some Deep Googling to find the gay club review sites where they were like CUT UNCUT THICK LONG WHATEVER YOU WANT, IT'S ALL HERE

    i srsly want to go because i have never been to a sex club but since i don't want to actually bone a guy or be boned by a guy i'd feel like a patronizing 'look at them, it's just like in the encyclopedia' type of person

    but man

    apparently you just go, they have some dj's or whatever, they have a gym and a sauna, and then they have a ton of bathrooms and beds for you to just fuck other people

    such curious

    Get a job working with HIV.

    Then you can be like my old boss who knew where all the bathhouses were. Because he was the guy the gay community went to for help with HIV education and stuff. He was straight but has been to a lot of these places educating and talking to folks who use them. And they were all pretty cool about it.

    03x29di.png
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Someone had their car stolen at work. They live in an area where they feel it's safe to never lock their doors.

    I've lived in areas like that, you always lock your doors. Those are like... the biggest places to get screwed over.

    They literally walked into the house, took the lady's purse, walked over and took her keys, then stole her car.

    All that damage and frustration for what is 1 second of your time. I am baffled. Makes me rebuff why I always lock my door even though my neighborhood is less safe. Mother-in-law always hates it because they go outside for like a half hour to go to the store and I'll come downstairs to see the door unlocked, and lock it, then they come back. Look there's a key right there to my car, you don't do that shit. Take the house key with you and lock the damned door.

    I grew up in an area where it is normal to have four-five separate locks from house to street, and only learnt that this was considered really extreme whilst eavesdropping on an international flight to expats complaining about it

    I wish I didn't have to unlock my door to talk to people panhandling so it's easier to just shut the door and say "no thanks, I don't have the time."

    Like I seriously get pestered every 3 months to deal with some shady looking dudes coming around wanting to look at my electric bill. Sorry it's all digital now.

    "Well how about you print one off"

    "No I don't have a printer."

    "Well I can come in and take a look"

    "No thanks. Don't come back"

    Yet they still come back. I can't wait to get out of apartment living so these fucks don't bug me anymore.

    not a doctor, not a lawyer, don't @ me
  • TavTav regular Registered User regular
    this "healthy eating" wrap is like 780 calories and 30g of fat and it is probably going to be the only thing i eat today but so worth it

  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Someone had their car stolen at work. They live in an area where they feel it's safe to never lock their doors.

    I've lived in areas like that, you always lock your doors. Those are like... the biggest places to get screwed over.

    They literally walked into the house, took the lady's purse, walked over and took her keys, then stole her car.

    All that damage and frustration for what is 1 second of your time. I am baffled. Makes me rebuff why I always lock my door even though my neighborhood is less safe. Mother-in-law always hates it because they go outside for like a half hour to go to the store and I'll come downstairs to see the door unlocked, and lock it, then they come back. Look there's a key right there to my car, you don't do that shit. Take the house key with you and lock the damned door.

    I grew up in an area where it is normal to have four-five separate locks from house to street, and only learnt that this was considered really extreme whilst eavesdropping on an international flight to expats complaining about it

    I wish I didn't have to unlock my door to talk to people panhandling so it's easier to just shut the door and say "no thanks, I don't have the time."

    Like I seriously get pestered every 3 months to deal with some shady looking dudes coming around wanting to look at my electric bill. Sorry it's all digital now.

    "Well how about you print one off"

    "No I don't have a printer."

    "Well I can come in and take a look"

    "No thanks. Don't come back"

    Yet they still come back. I can't wait to get out of apartment living so these fucks don't bug me anymore.

    Huh. How does that scam work?

    aRkpc.gif
    a5ehren
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    or is it, like, just a straight-up robbery

    aRkpc.gif
  • MrMisterMrMister regular A pup must first get in the water to be successful as a seal!Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    apparently you just go, they have some dj's or whatever, they have a gym and a sauna, and then they have a ton of bathrooms and beds for you to just fuck other people

    such curious

    Are you... talking about a bathhouse? It sounds like you are. Yeah, they're totally a thing. And they usually don't have much street presence, because they don't want people to be worried about being seen walking into them. It's just, like, an unmarked door around the side of the building or whatevs.

    It would not be patronizing to just walk through to check it out, but they generally do make you take off your clothes (and give you a little towel) so depends if you're comfortable with that, plus there's a cover charge to get in and get you're locker.

    What why are you looking at me like that i've totally never

  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Someone had their car stolen at work. They live in an area where they feel it's safe to never lock their doors.

    I've lived in areas like that, you always lock your doors. Those are like... the biggest places to get screwed over.

    They literally walked into the house, took the lady's purse, walked over and took her keys, then stole her car.

    All that damage and frustration for what is 1 second of your time. I am baffled. Makes me rebuff why I always lock my door even though my neighborhood is less safe. Mother-in-law always hates it because they go outside for like a half hour to go to the store and I'll come downstairs to see the door unlocked, and lock it, then they come back. Look there's a key right there to my car, you don't do that shit. Take the house key with you and lock the damned door.

    I grew up in an area where it is normal to have four-five separate locks from house to street, and only learnt that this was considered really extreme whilst eavesdropping on an international flight to expats complaining about it

    I wish I didn't have to unlock my door to talk to people panhandling so it's easier to just shut the door and say "no thanks, I don't have the time."

    Like I seriously get pestered every 3 months to deal with some shady looking dudes coming around wanting to look at my electric bill. Sorry it's all digital now.

    "Well how about you print one off"

    "No I don't have a printer."

    "Well I can come in and take a look"

    "No thanks. Don't come back"

    Yet they still come back. I can't wait to get out of apartment living so these fucks don't bug me anymore.

    Huh. How does that scam work?

    Utility bills can be used as proof of residence.

    So they can use it for some id theft stuff.

    03x29di.png
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Someone had their car stolen at work. They live in an area where they feel it's safe to never lock their doors.

    I've lived in areas like that, you always lock your doors. Those are like... the biggest places to get screwed over.

    They literally walked into the house, took the lady's purse, walked over and took her keys, then stole her car.

    All that damage and frustration for what is 1 second of your time. I am baffled. Makes me rebuff why I always lock my door even though my neighborhood is less safe. Mother-in-law always hates it because they go outside for like a half hour to go to the store and I'll come downstairs to see the door unlocked, and lock it, then they come back. Look there's a key right there to my car, you don't do that shit. Take the house key with you and lock the damned door.

    I grew up in an area where it is normal to have four-five separate locks from house to street, and only learnt that this was considered really extreme whilst eavesdropping on an international flight to expats complaining about it

    I wish I didn't have to unlock my door to talk to people panhandling so it's easier to just shut the door and say "no thanks, I don't have the time."

    Like I seriously get pestered every 3 months to deal with some shady looking dudes coming around wanting to look at my electric bill. Sorry it's all digital now.

    "Well how about you print one off"

    "No I don't have a printer."

    "Well I can come in and take a look"

    "No thanks. Don't come back"

    Yet they still come back. I can't wait to get out of apartment living so these fucks don't bug me anymore.

    Huh. How does that scam work?

    Utility bills can be used as proof of residence.

    So they can use it for some id theft stuff.

    ahhhh. Okay, I see.

    aRkpc.gif
This discussion has been closed.