As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Memorial [Chat]

1737475767779»

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    it's a belt device not a dong

Buuuut....

Is it?

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    ronya wrote: »
    Someone on another forum did this one for me.

dogstatue.jpg

Any relation, I wonder?

huh it looks real similar!

i have seen a few things around the web that reminded me of noom. i'm not sure if he's really prolific and transient or it's just a popular style or what.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Organichu wrote: »
    clear alcohol is for rich women on diets

and ethnic alcoholics

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    nice, uh, bone

it's a belt buckle!

i'm seriously wondering whether 'noom' and this other artist is the same person. hmm

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    The implication being that it is a calculated decision assuming most men suck at it >.>

just because most women play easy mode doesn't mean that they're good at it

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I woke up with a random sore on top of my right foot that itches and hurts if I scratch it, idk what causes dis

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    nice, uh, bone

it's a belt buckle!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    it's a belt device not a dong

It can be both.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Oh cool! My Teenage poem actually scored awesomes. Last I saw it had 1 'raven' and I was so sad I listened to MCR on repeat and cut myself.

a friend of mine has a brother who is superhuman - good-looking, former boxer, phd in international development doing post-doc work in south america, can grow a perfect beard in two weeks - and he is naturally married to a beautiful woman and raising her two children from a previous relationship and moulding them into superhumans

the 9 year old daughter wrote a dark, cynical poem that can be read backwards to be optimistic

it was really good and made me uncomfortable

Wait I think I read that exact poem posted to Facebook and it said "you'll be amazed at what this kids 13 year old brother wrote" or something

Did people steal it or did you friends brother just lie

it's a common poetic form or poetic exercise, especially for kids in grade school or high school learning about poetic structure

Oh, hmm, didn't know that

Seemed like it might be because it was literally a dark cynical poem about this generation of humanity that was optimistic when read backwards

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    he's also literally the only person who can beat me consistently at boggle that i've ever met

i'm not going to lie, that bothered me more than anything else

no one else will ever play boggle with me so we sat in my friend's living room playing boggle for like two and a half hours

i love boggle and i will beat you at it

i believe that a lot of people on this forum spend a lot of their time coming up with and thinking of words, as i do, so i'm sure there'd be more competition

my friends are more into IT, sociology, and art than anything else in terms of career/hobbies, and the ones who are really good at language are scatter-brained or have severe ADHD so they're terrible at boggle and board games in general

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Mrmister I think a large portion of girls not being dtf is nature. Because I swear I have seen a paper suggesting that women are dtf at much greater rates if they expect an orgasm.

There is definitely just such a study, AngelHedgie references it a lot.

I remain sceptical, it's awash in a sea of contrary evidence and studies and smacks of ideological preference.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Someone is going to complain about drafts in 3...

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Oh cool! My Teenage poem actually scored awesomes. Last I saw it had 1 'raven' and I was so sad I listened to MCR on repeat and cut myself.

a friend of mine has a brother who is superhuman - good-looking, former boxer, phd in international development doing post-doc work in south america, can grow a perfect beard in two weeks - and he is naturally married to a beautiful woman and raising her two children from a previous relationship and moulding them into superhumans

the 9 year old daughter wrote a dark, cynical poem that can be read backwards to be optimistic

it was really good and made me uncomfortable

Wait I think I read that exact poem posted to Facebook and it said "you'll be amazed at what this kids 13 year old brother wrote" or something

Did people steal it or did you friends brother just lie

it's a common poetic form or poetic exercise, especially for kids in grade school or high school learning about poetic structure

Oh, hmm, didn't know that

Seemed like it might be because it was literally a dark cynical poem about this generation of humanity that was optimistic when read backwards

Was it called Lost Generation? Because....

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    319790509_Bynih-XL-2.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.