As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Our Community will Review [TV] in the Broad City of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Rick and Morty.

Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
There are shows on TV

lead_large.jpg

broadcity_twitter_480x270.jpg?width=480&height=270&crop=true

04-brooklyn-nine-nine.jpg

justified5-700x400.jpg

hannibal-season-2-release-date.jpg

They're all good and we talk about them and stuff

I used all my brainpower on the title and I'm just coasting on this part okay

6F32U1X.png

• Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    Catching up on the last couple of episodes of Psych. That one with Gus's nightmares sure was... an hour of TV.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    DMAC wrote: »
    Catching up on the last couple of episodes of Psych. That one with Gus's nightmares sure was... an hour of TV.

that is how i described it, yes.

• Options
    It had a lot of things that I like individually but the combined result was kind of a mess. I kept thinking about how good the Buffy episode where they're all dreaming was.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    AV Club: Stephen Colbert outraged at "Stephen Colbert" for outraging Twitter
    The difference between being purposefully, broadly racist to illustrate another’s only slightly more subtle racism is a nuance that, strangely enough, does not translate to a medium where 140 characters is the only mode of expression, or social activism is as simple as adding a hashtag. And so it wasn’t long before the “#CancelColbert” trend was born, and both @ColbertReport and Colbert himself—through his actual, personal Twitter account, @StephenAtHome—responded by, respectively, attempting to put the line back in its original context, and expressing outrage at that jackass, “Stephen Colbert.”

Responding through Twitter, also strangely enough, has not provided a sensible end to this dialogue, which remains ongoing and on the Internet.

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Orphan Black guys

Orphan Black

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Hannibal
    has some pretty poor swimming form.

• Options
    Allison's husband on Orphan Black looks kinda like Jeff Gerstmann

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Orphan Black guys

Orphan Black

Allison is the light of my life

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    oh my fuck hannibal

siofhdiohdnfsdf

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Orphan Black guys

Orphan Black

Allison is the light of my life

I feel like it would be stereotypical for me to say I am really into Cosima.

But man I am really into Cosima.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    also seriously Allison's husband is totally jeff gerstman

MV5BMTQ2NTQ1NjcwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzIzMjkxOA@@._V1_SY317_CR91,0,214,317_.jpg

2504254-izwb8volltllb.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Cannot get over that Vaas (Michael Mando) is a character in Orphan Black

It makes the constant beatings he receives kinda hilarious

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Cannot get over that Vaas (Michael Mando) is a character in Orphan Black

It makes the constant beatings he receives kinda hilarious

is he Sarah's ex?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    I think? A lot of the details of that show fell out of my head

He's always wearing beanies and vaguely threatening people

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    And now suddenly I am getting the feeling that me and Cosima would never work out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Yesterday’s talk of Community fulfilling its “Six Seasons And A Movie” mantra only seemed to intensify at the show’s PaleyFest panel Wednesday, where Dan Harmon once again spoke as if it were a foregone conclusion alongside members of the cast—with one notable exception. As it has been on the series, the absence of Donald Glover was both deeply felt and openly addressed, with Harmon discussing how—though they certainly didn’t want Glover to go—his absence has nevertheless created an “energy” that’s generated some new stories for them.

Still, if Harmon has his way, and his faith in shamanism continues to yield dividends, Glover will be back. “I'm just going to go home, kill a chicken, drink its blood, make a Blair Witch thing out of its bones, pray to every deity that I have to that if we do get a sixth season that Donald will have tired of his Donald-ness,” Harmon said of both his hopes for next year, and his beliefs that man can simply ignore his inherent Donald-ness. But if Glover doesn’t return for the sixth season, well, there’s always the “movie” part of that presumed foregone conclusion: “I think it's just the start of our search for Spock in the Community movie,” Harmon also said, suggesting that, should Glover’s Donald-ness keep him from that promised film, they could always work around it by having Troy be a toddler for most of it.

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Psych finale was pretty great.
    I liked the appearance of Bud from the Cosby Show and Henry's criminology lecture blackboard being a replica of Indy's blackboard from the beginning of Raiders.

I also liked what the creator said in the after party thing about hating finales and preferring to feel like next week the cast will be out solving another case instead of everything just ending when the show does.

DMAC on
  • Options
    It's a good thing the world-class assassins in this episode of Arrow decided to take out a bunch of people around their target for no reason, giving him plenty of time to react and escape.

• Options
    You don't get to be a master assassin by just killing your intended target quickly and efficiently without warning.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    What is donglover up to anyway, since he's not doing Community?

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Doing the whole rap thing. Also making a show for FX?

• Options
    Hannibal promo for next week
    I've been anticipating Hannibal/Alana for a long time, and I knew it would be icky, but I can hardly describe the revulsion I felt based on a one-second shot. Here's hoping it's in Will's head?

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    One thing that's become apparent in this Veronica Mars rewatch: the one-liners in this show are top notch. If there was something I was afraid wouldn't have held up, it would be the jokes, but no, they're still pretty great

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    What is donglover up to anyway, since he's not doing Community?
    He had a Chapellesque episode and isnt funny anymore. Judging from a few videos hes released at least

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Hannibal got preempted by coverage of an earthquake and I am throwing a hissy fit
    OH NO JARS OF JAM FELL OFF THE GROCERY STORE SHELVES WHAT WILL WE DO IT'S FUCKING CALIFORNIA GET OVER IT

mkc.png
  • Options
    What kind of jam was it?

• Options
    Red jam, the SCARIEST kind

mkc.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Purple jam, by comparison is the saddest kind.

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Apparently, there was no other news to report either! Reporters spent half an hour reading Facebook and Twitter statuses on the air. :P

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    @NBC you better not preempt Hannibal to air this tweet #earthquake #whocares #hungry

mkc.png
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Just watched the new Hannibal

Bryan Fuller has been talking that episode up for weeks now

And I can see why

Holy fuck man this show stops for nothing and nobody

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    We tuned to KTLA to watch earthquake stuff and I guess they were reporting live from a bar. It was something else.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    I bought a bluray of season 2 Breaking Bad from an op shop, do I need to have watched season 1 to watch season 2? I mean, I know it's a good show and so getting season 1 would be worth my while, but do I need to have watched season 1?

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    I bought a bluray of season 2 Breaking Bad from an op shop, do I need to have watched season 1 to watch season 2? I mean, I know it's a good show and so getting season 1 would be worth my while, but do I need to have watched season 1?

It's on Netflix if you're stateside. Also short.

I'd say it's pretty important.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Breaking Bad is pretty serialized. You could probably figure out what's going on pretty easily, but i wouldn't advise it.

• Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    Yes

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Very yes.

Although, wasn't the first season like 6 episodes?

Dr. Flamingo on
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Am now part way through season 2 of Breaking Bad. Feeling pretty sorry for Jesse, he gets a lot of abuse. I just want to sit him down and give him a nice cup of tea.

• Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Am now part way through season 2 of Breaking Bad. Feeling pretty sorry for Jesse, he gets a lot of abuse. I just want to sit him down and give him a nice cup of tea.

smof smof smof

You're almost there!

PSN- AHermano
This discussion has been closed.