As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Castle Bravo, a [chat]

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The next convention along is "the professional clothing show". Clearly My company need snappy uniforms.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Haha

I've been wondering why my internet has been slow for days now

turns out I forgot to turn off the proxy extension I use in Chrome

a true technosavant here, folks

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    as a whitey, when you order something spicy from an ethnic restaurant they'll often ask you if you know what you are doing, or even worse, tone down the spice without asking.
    i know what i'm getting in to! curse your paternalism!

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Basically DRX's curry tasted like fire.

X gon give it to ya

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    kiddoroar lasted abut 20 minutes today before he lost his video game privileges today.

hrmmm

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    There's a burrito place in Birmingham train station, p.much my only access to fast food burrito. I had "V.HOT" which was allegedly habanero but it werejn't no thang, and did not experience the butt flames the following day. What a rip.

I think you just have no taste buds. When me and girl raven tried the tiniest bit of your curry it was hoooooooot. Gasping all around.

"girl raven"??!?!! you chauvanist pig

it is raven and penis raven

or, if you want to be equal on both ends, penis raven and poop in grate raven

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    as a whitey, when you order something spicy from an ethnic restaurant they'll often ask you if you know what you are doing, or even worse, tone down the spice without asking.

A similar but different thing is ordering a streak in France. If your speak English to the waiter you get it medium, if you speak French you get what you asked for.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I am gonna be china fat for pax east I am displeased.

It's not deviating just like 15 pounds but it's 15 pounds I did not enjoy acquiring at all. Worst weight gain type ever.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    kiddoroar lasted abut 20 minutes today before he lost his video game privileges today.

hrmmm

Is this a record?

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    I swear, sometimes I think my mom knows, but that seems incredibly unlikely.

I know I'm probably just imagining it, but it is freaky weird sometimes.

Cindy honey

I am your mom

No, that's impossible!

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    DK

Tapeworm

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I am also pretty sure you are way too young to be my mom.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    God this acid reflux is killing me. I can't wait for the PX to open I need to down a bottle of tums.

• Options

It's not deviating just like 15 pounds but it's 15 pounds I did not enjoy acquiring at all. Worst weight gain type ever.

But think of the joy you brought to chat with that weight gain

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    jake where my tracklist at

@so it goes whoops I totally spaced

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    So I have motion sensor lights in my office.

But my desk is around a corner from the switch/sensor.

I need to buy a desk lamp.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

i thought of u while i watched the first ep of an idiot abroad where he goes to china

poo
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    shelter2_1.jpg
    shelter2_3.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

A similar but different thing is ordering a streak in France. If your speak English to the waiter you get it medium, if you speak French you get what you asked for.

My parents were in France a few years ago and went to a restaurant

My mother speaks a reasonable amount of French, and ordered the ratatouille

the waiter acted like he had no idea what she was saying until she pointed at the item and he said, "ah, rat-a-too-yah"

c'mon, Frenchy

that was a stretch even for your kind

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

hrmmm

Is this a record?

For losing it in the same day yeah. The last few days he was losing then the night before for the next day, but yesterday he was pretty good.

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    I swear, sometimes I think my mom knows, but that seems incredibly unlikely.

I know I'm probably just imagining it, but it is freaky weird sometimes.

Cindy honey

I am your mom

No, that's impossible!

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    DK if it helps I will also be obese at PAX East

we can rub bellies

for, uh

luck?

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

the waiter acted like he had no idea what she was saying until she pointed at the item and he said, "ah, rat-a-too-yah"

c'mon, Frenchy

That's a generic language thing. French girl gets upset when she thinks I'm doing this to her and I find that it happens to me all the damn time too.

There's just a difference between what you hear and how other people heart what you say.

• Options
    I'm Latina I can handle spicy

But I am pasty so that happens to me

So unfortunate

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

c'mon, Frenchy

well...

how did she say it?

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    because seriously it is hard sometimes

you have to guess which word they're trying to approximate and like... like looking at the bottom rows of an optician's test, your mind can't really decide which one it is

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

c'mon, Frenchy

That's a generic language thing. French girl gets upset when she thinks I'm doing this to her and I find that it happens to me all the damn time too.

There's just a difference between what you hear and how other people heart what you say.

Well, this was specificially because the guy pronounced ratatouille with a "yah" instead of an "ee" at the end, which is ridiculous

also French girl is French, it is their nature to mess with the honest Anglophone people

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    edited April 2014

c'mon, Frenchy

In fairness simon, your mother is Australian

So when she talks it sounds like English being fed through a mangle and thrown down a flight of stairs

Casual on
  • Options

c'mon, Frenchy

In fairness simon, your mother is Australian

So when she talks it sounds like English being fed through a mangle and thrown down a flight of stairs

ratatouille is an odd name

I'd have called it chazzwazzas

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    My friend said this was worse in China than anywhere else.
    Asking some person where "Ding Zen" is 20 times and just getting cow stares, then suddenly you get a bunch of excited feedback.
    They switched to flash cards after a while.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    intonation does matter a lot in chinese

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    SanderJK wrote: »
    My friend said this was worse in China than anywhere else.
    Asking some person where "Ding Zen" is 20 times and just getting cow stares, then suddenly you get a bunch of excited feedback.
    They switched to flash cards after a while.

yeah I've heard that a bunch

keep repeating the word in what is, to you, incredibly similar ways, and they're just like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

uhhhhh

Oh! That's what you meant. I'm sorry it was hard to figure out what with your completely random mouth spasms.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I was thinking about pax east and got some wood. I don't think I should rub bellies with anyone at this point and time.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Oh gods the spice racism

Lady at the Thai place fucked up my order and then reacted like I was asking for her to select her pistol when I requested sriracha. She gave me a little ramekin!

Leave the bottle

• Options
    ronya wrote: »

and since it doesn't in our languages, we think it sounds just like it and to them it just... doesn't

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ronya wrote: »

it is the difference between cǎo ní mǎ and cào nǐ mā

• Options
    I was working for another guard team and they got a new guy

now there's two people there who don't speak norwegian just english

one has a super hot brazilian accent

the new guy has an at times incomprehensible spanish accent. Add the noise of the bar and man.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    forty-four lions

aRkpc.gif
This discussion has been closed.