As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Castle Bravo, a [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    We have a Honda Odyssey, which is completely kitted out with ways to avoid having to interact with our offspring and a great deal of comfort for us up front. Oh, and total control over what the hell they're doing back there (yes, it came with tazers). It gets great gas mileage, and has a better turning radius than spool's car. It also does the auto-open doors which is fucking awesome when trying to hurdle three young children into a vehicle while hiking groceries through a parking lot. Quit hating on the minivans, dude, just suck it up and realize they are the better choice.

*pukes in mouth a little*

skippy do not give in

get a car that runs exclusively on weed

Spool says, "But, he'd never GO anywhere!"

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    I plan on keeping it active, but do you guys know what happens to an instant games collection if you let the PSN subscription lapse and then resubscribe? The FAQ isn't clear.

Pretty sure it goes away when your sub lapses. But I'm not an expert.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    We have a Honda Odyssey, which is completely kitted out with ways to avoid having to interact with our offspring and a great deal of comfort for us up front. Oh, and total control over what the hell they're doing back there (yes, it came with tazers). It gets great gas mileage, and has a better turning radius than spool's car. It also does the auto-open doors which is fucking awesome when trying to hurdle three young children into a vehicle while hiking groceries through a parking lot. Quit hating on the minivans, dude, just suck it up and realize they are the better choice.

*pukes in mouth a little*

skippy do not give in

get a car that runs exclusively on weed

Spool says, "But, he'd never GO anywhere!"

the was the joke

april 1 and that

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    oh hey i got my formal medicaid rejection letter (from when i applied thru the fed exchange site)

i knew it but it still sux

thx corbett

cunt

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    We bought a Chevy Traverse in Jan with future kids in mind. Best of both worlds. Gas mileage is p good, warranty is great, and the bells and whistles are fantastic. I am very happy with it. Coworker's husband got it for me at dealer invoice.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    oh hey i got my formal medicaid rejection letter (from when i applied thru the fed exchange site)

i knew it but it still sux

thx corbett

cunt

chu if you want to get on gtalk and whine to me I will listen and I won't even make fun of you

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I plan on keeping it active, but do you guys know what happens to an instant games collection if you let the PSN subscription lapse and then resubscribe? The FAQ isn't clear.

Let's say you have a subscription for Jan to Mar. You grab all the releases in that time. Then your subscription lapses in April and you don't resubscribe until May.

You will be able to play the Jan - Mar stuff in Jan, Feb, and Mar.

You will not be able to play that stuff or claim new PS+ items in Apr.

In May, you will again be able to play the Jan-Mar stuff and claim any Apr stuff that hasn't left PS+ yet.

In other words, unless something has changed, anything you claim on PS+ will forever be accessible with an active sub, even if you have a lapse in between sub periods.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @So It Goes will create the new thread
    @DasUberEdward is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Drez wrote: »

Let's say you have a subscription for Jan to Mar. You grab all the releases in that time. Then your subscription lapses in April and you don't resubscribe until May.

You will be able to play the Jan - Mar stuff in Jan, Feb, and Mar.

You will not be able to play that stuff or claim new PS+ items in Apr.

In May, you will again be able to play the Jan-Mar stuff and claim any Apr stuff that hasn't left PS+ yet.

In other words, unless something has changed, anything you claim on PS+ will forever be accessible with an active sub, even if you have a lapse in between sub periods.

God is great.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    i-XqLc5VQ.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.