As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Awesome Moments] Is My Business – NSF56K

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    All-New X-Men #23

tumblr_n0w3xmxIGk1qerfito1_500.png

tumblr_n0w3xmxIGk1qerfito2_500.png

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Has Bobby seen 'Frozen' yet?

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Now I'm curious if the GD GG movie will have many disney jokes.

I know this is from the front page of imgur which is probably skimming the cream off of redit but all that is Deadpool is blowing my mind.
    M2Ven7F.png

RoyceSraphim on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    EmperorofAmerica1_zps6785f132.jpg
    EmperorofAmerica2_zpse0826413.jpg
    EmperorofAmerica3_zps564c4cb9.jpg
    EmperorofAmerica4_zps15b14582.jpg

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    God I love that Deadpool sequence so much.

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Gillen & McKelvie are totally flying monkeys, it's true

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    The only one who doesn't see Bendis as a munchkin. High praise from the little fellow. :)

• manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Hellboy.

2ni5i1i.jpg

fury2c.png

hellboy_mignola_the_fury_002.jpg

I tried to think of good captions, but the Storm and the Fury speaks for itself.

manwiththemachinegun on
  • mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    Reminds me of all timer from hellboy.

tumblr_lxwx44WKsD1qagpnjo1_1280.jpg

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    I love that the princes of Hell are completely serious in that this is their worst day since year 0.

manwiththemachinegun on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    I know we don't normally spoiler stuff in here but this is fairly recent and has a plot point for the wrap up for Superior Spiderman 31:
    file6ewpeu3phw8v8gdyc6k.ashx
    file6ewpetmp7jr664mwc6f.ashx

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • lwt1973lwt1973 King of Thieves SyndicationRegistered User regular
    My 8 year old son asking why they keep on trying to recreate a super-soldier serum when it never works out in the end.

"He's sulking in his tent like Achilles! It's the Iliad?...from Homer?! READ A BOOK!!" -Handy
  • Dizzy DDizzy D NetherlandsRegistered User regular
    lwt1973 wrote: »
    My 8 year old son asking why they keep on trying to recreate a super-soldier serum when it never works out in the end.

Because every time somebody comes to that conclusion, they see Captain America running around and go "eh... ok, one more try."

Steam/Origin: davydizzy
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Dizzy D wrote: »

Because every time somebody comes to that conclusion, they see Captain America running around and go "eh... ok, one more try."
    " ... on your left ..."

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    Dizzy D wrote: »

" ... on your left ..."

tumblr_inline_n560ygbc511qezk6n.jpg

• MetalMagusMetalMagus Too Serious Registered User regular
    tumblr_mwdkdlIHGp1qikyeco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwdkdlIHGp1qikyeco2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwdkdlIHGp1qikyeco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwdkdlIHGp1qikyeco4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwdkdlIHGp1qikyeco5_r1_1280.jpg

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I like how Thanos is kinda just a normal shlub in that conversation, while Doom and Darkseid are third-person villians through and through

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Thanos has always been oddly humble about his megalomania.

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Thanos is just a dude in love, man.

• GankGank Registered User regular
    Thanos knows that watching 'Two and a Half Men' is akin to death.

galactussig-1.jpg
  • CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure death is funnier than Two and a Half Men.

• Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    I'm just gonna go with Thanos trolling their argument to shut it down. He's probably really into, like, The Trials of Life or some shit.

Thanos would love Hannibal.

• MetalMagusMetalMagus Too Serious Registered User regular
    Nah man, Thanos watches shows that explore the concept of death. He's probably a big fan of Six Feet Under.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    MetalMagus wrote: »
    Nah man, Thanos watches shows that explore the concept of death. He's probably a big fan of Six Feet Under.
    Still hoping they'd bring Dead Like Me back for a few more seasons.

Jeez, I swear I saw some tumbleweeds roll by when I opened this thread. Where is everyone?

Always bet on Doop.
    PowerofFunk_zps63fdb057.jpg
    PowerofFunk2_zps8f037ea0.jpg

• GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    I always smile when I remember Marvel has a character that is a Nazi made of bees

Shanna the She-Devil and Wolverine were creeping through the Savage Land when suddenly ...
    ShannaWolverine_zps301a4dd7.jpg

emnmnme wrote: »
    Shanna the She-Devil and Wolverine were creeping through the Savage Land when suddenly ...
    ShannaWolverine_zps301a4dd7.jpg

I'm picturing that entire thing in Steve Blum's voice.

• DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    thanos car share is the best.

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    I like the VW bus full of turtles.

• djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    comics-related, rather than actual pages from comics, but this still seemed like the right thread.

Newfoundland iceberg shaped like Batman gets international attention:

mz4Joau.jpg

Since it's Batman's big anniversary, something Batman-y should be posted. And since it's July, naturally something Christmas-y should be posted, too.

SantaJoker_zpscfccffd3.jpg
    SantaJoker2_zps468cc4ba.jpg
    SantaJoker3_zps002a82ac.jpg
    SantaJoker4_zpsdf2fa1a7.jpg

• Chomp-ChompChomp-Chomp Shonen Princess Registered User regular
    That issue is my stocking-stuffer every year I can find a local store that carries it.

Best Xmas comic - thanks Paul Dini

That issue is my stocking-stuffer every year I can find a local store that carries it.

It's an interesting bit since it shows the Joker knows the difference between right and wrong. The Joker wants the pleasure of shocking and breaking a captive Robin and driving over Santa is a quick way to do just that. But also rewarding Robin's unconventional response by swerving at the last second? That's gotta be evidence that he understands the nature of his actions. Mentally ill, sure, but sane.

After the war between Latveria and Wakanda ended, Dr. Doom became known as the greatest philanthropist in human history.

BrokeDoom_zps5b1c96b5.jpg
    BrokeDoom2_zps4735f363.jpg

emnmnme wrote: »

It's an interesting bit since it shows the Joker knows the difference between right and wrong. The Joker wants the pleasure of shocking and breaking a captive Robin and driving over Santa is a quick way to do just that. But also rewarding Robin's unconventional response by swerving at the last second? That's gotta be evidence that he understands the nature of his actions. Mentally ill, sure, but sane.

According to Grant Morrison, he's super-sane.

Redsonbottle1_zps0e49d772.jpg
    Superman and a reprogrammed Brainiac fix all of the USSR's problems, eliminating unemployment and hunger. And then they start fixing problems in other countries. And then more countries. By the end of the story, their influence is everywhere in the world with America being the last holdout so, of course, Superman and Brainiac invade the US to save them from capitalism and President Luthor.
    Redsonbottle2_zpsa2d5a696.jpg
    Redsonbottle3_zps3f7aa64f.jpg
    Redsonbottle4_zps6b21fcfc.jpg
    Redsonbottle5_zps83f7776c.jpg
    Redsonbottle6_zps63134312.jpg

I don't think I will ever get tired of DC whipping out that pony, now someone explain it to me....again