As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] twins

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I dunno if I ever played tf2 i would probably play sniper, if only because his video was the funniest to me ...FOREVER AGO WHEN THIS GAME EVEN CAME OUT

Old /= bad. Game is still fun as he'll to play and FREE!

The reason I don't play many gams is a) lack of time b) lack of appropriate technology

As old as tf2 is I don't think my ailing 5 year old MacBook Pro can handle it

It probably can actually.

P sure if my HD is clicking it's a bad sign and I better not risk it

Yeah you should back up your data and stop eating Taco Bell.

Those are unrelated but equally-critical recommendations.

I am backed up and nevar

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Poor fishies. :(

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Poor fishies. :(

Give them some leftover Taco Bell.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    oiZwHgC.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    what the

taco bell breakfast is pretty damn good

girl was pretty damn cute and we made jokes

what is this alt world

somebody spiked your coffee

hahaha. yeah "somebody"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBvV1miNoA8

@tav

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    VMA1Tdx.jpg

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • Options
    @""So It Goes"‌ this is how court works rite

734534_625826817496482_593044283_n.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    those boxes are valuable potential furniture though

Moving into a place you intend to make a "home" is expensive, man.

Like, you start thinking about nicer furniture, getting the kitchen the way you want...

my white couch from the living room will eventually be in my office once we decide the couch we want in the new living room... and why do new couches not from Ikea gotta cost $texas? I mean, seriously - the fucking amazing king bed we got isn't even half what some of the nicer couches cost.

Fucking ridiculous.

Because they're meant to last, not be discarded when you move out a couple of years later and realize that you can either dismantle it or throw it out the window.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Argh. Dear work colleagues, if you know that you need me to talk to client please talk to me and explain situation, do not leave vague notes in filing system, then leave for lunch, just before I go on lunch implying urgency. That means I take lunch hour late whilst very hungry

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    cIViOSA.gif

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    So the new D3 exp is pretty good I'll say.

Enjoying the crusader.

I have like 800,000 HPs.

It's fun times.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    cIViOSA.gif

I did not expect that ending.

I stared at that thing from start to finish.

Bravo.

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular

Like, you start thinking about nicer furniture, getting the kitchen the way you want...

my white couch from the living room will eventually be in my office once we decide the couch we want in the new living room... and why do new couches not from Ikea gotta cost $texas? I mean, seriously - the fucking amazing king bed we got isn't even half what some of the nicer couches cost.

Fucking ridiculous.

Because they're meant to last, not be discarded when you move out a couple of years later and realize that you can either dismantle it or throw it out the window.

The prices are crazy, but if you look closely those prices are usually 'Compare At' prices. Not real or realistic prices anyone would pay. Normally furniture from a typical store will be at least 50% off the 'Compare At' price, and if you are a bit patient for the sales most places have every month or so you can usually get 65-70% off with things like no-interest or a free TV thrown in.

Considering how long decent furniture lasts, unless you are one of those crazy people who buys new furniture and redecorates every few years, buying decent furniture ends up being cheaper in the long run. A decent living-room set from a reputable place should last 10-15 years. Ikea lasts 5 years - tops...assuming you don't have kids jumping on it.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Good aunt gave me DVDs. Seems to be trying to get rid of them. She has a lot of DVDs.

Noticed today that DVD-covers are almost useless compared to game-covers. No information. No screenshots. I took one I don't think I've even heard of, called Oblivion. I could decipher that there are hover-vehicles and uniforms in it.

• Options
    zagdrob wrote: »

Fucking ridiculous.

The prices are crazy, but if you look closely those prices are usually 'Compare At' prices. Not real or realistic prices anyone would pay. Normally furniture from a typical store will be at least 50% off the 'Compare At' price, and if you are a bit patient for the sales most places have every month or so you can usually get 65-70% off with things like no-interest or a free TV thrown in.

Considering how long decent furniture lasts, unless you are one of those crazy people who buys new furniture and redecorates every few years, buying decent furniture ends up being cheaper in the long run. A decent living-room set from a reputable place should last 10-15 years. Ikea lasts 5 years - tops...assuming you don't have kids jumping on it.

A lot of people don't know this, but, you can haggle with furniture stores.

You can knock off a good 25-50% depending on how good you are.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

Enjoying the crusader.

I have like 800,000 HPs.

It's fun times.

moar res less hp dogggg

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    But seriously

it turns out getting a legendary and possibly extremely handy item drop every hour or less is a whole lot more exciting than getting a worthless shiny item every 50h

• Options
    kaleedity wrote: »

Enjoying the crusader.

I have like 800,000 HPs.

It's fun times.

moar res less hp dogggg

Trust me, the resistance is there too, I think I'm somewhere in the ballpark of like 1000-1200 IIRC.

HP and resistance are under different paragons aren't they?

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    on the other hand, buying cheap furniture means that you don't have to worry about damage when you abuse them

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Before Watchmen was an obvious twenty year later sequel prequel and I generally frown on them, but a couple of them were actually interesting.

Others not so.

• Options

Fucking ridiculous.

What is your one weird trick that dentists hate?

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

Fucking ridiculous.

Yeah... I know.

I just fucking hate haggling.

And when the couch that looks nice and fits the space costs 4,000-5,000 goddamned dollars, even 50% is a bit frustrating.

I get its a long term investment, and I have no problem dropping 2500-3000 on a kickass computer... I just have a hard time biting the bullet on something like this when "good enough" can cost so much less, and not lock you in on a style for 15 years.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

Enjoying the crusader.

I have like 800,000 HPs.

It's fun times.

moar res less hp dogggg

Trust me, the resistance is there too, I think I'm somewhere in the ballpark of like 1000-1200 IIRC.

HP and resistance are under different paragons aren't they?

iirc Bonus hp% and +resistance are both defensive paragon tab choices

though vitality, which might as well be +hp, is under a different tab.

• Options
    ronya wrote: »
    on the other hand, buying cheap furniture means that you don't have to worry about damage when you abuse them

no furniture

go full mcconaughey

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not sure if I'm doing hp%?

I'll have to double check and correct that, I had been slamming my latest points into resistance, IIRC. Definitely doing vitality.

Thinking about maybe picking up some life on hit too. Who knows, it's fun to try new things now!

• Options
    Now that I think about it my parents still have furniture that my great great grandfather purchased.

• Options
    Hell, I've been able to put a full set bonus together in d3

I've never been able to do that in any diablo outside of like, the arctic or death's set in d2 or trading a lot of shit

• Options
    I probably wouldn't spend more than $2000 full MSRP on a couch. The one I'm looking at from lazyboy has two recliners that pop out and it's like $1600 I think.

Can probably talk them down to $1200 with free delivery.

• Options

I've never been able to do that in any diablo outside of like, the arctic or death's set in d2 or trading a lot of shit

That adventure mode bounty stuff is great. Mage in my group got a weapon. Like, 2800 or something damage on it. Vitality, gem slot, int.

I rerolled the int, got strength, loled my way to victory. I have a belt that gives me like 10-15% lightning bonus damage, and I'm using the blessed hammer with lightning arc and just... I feel like a barb with whirlwind.

• Options
    @jacobkosh apparently the new zatanna run is great

she has to say words backwards to do magic and then she fights somebody who can reverse her words

so she has to beat him with palindromes!

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    other furniture approach: inherit it and then ignore everything

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    other furniture approach: inherit it and then ignore everything

May require active time travel to get it right.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    the vanilla cream filling in my berliner is frozen.

2 for 10 kr tho. 10 kr market is the best. Went a little crazy with it. Spent 300,-

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

That adventure mode bounty stuff is great. Mage in my group got a weapon. Like, 2800 or something damage on it. Vitality, gem slot, int.

I rerolled the int, got strength, loled my way to victory. I have a belt that gives me like 10-15% lightning bonus damage, and I'm using the blessed hammer with lightning arc and just... I feel like a barb with whirlwind.
    everyone in my group has a massive proc weapon

stalgard's decimator, that death's something that procs different effects depending on what element you're using

hell the barbarian is dual wielding a thunderfury and a fulminator

Are you running the Charged Up taunt glyph? That shit is badass.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    ronya wrote: »

no furniture

go full mcconaughey

Just stacks of books on murder and rape.

I already have a full set of "A Song of Ice and Fire" so I guess I'm ready.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
This discussion has been closed.