As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] twins

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    also new actor playing doctor doom is toby kebbell

there u go another english villain yesssss

obF2Wuw.png
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Of course the villain is evil.

I mean, it's not bizarro world.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    well done @arch is it ur pupation aniversionary

hapy birfd4y

obF2Wuw.png
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Of course the villain is evil.

I mean, it's not bizarro world.

I dunno I think, like, mother theresa style nuns are villains. They're not evil. They're just dangerously wrong to the level of causing needless suffering.

• zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    Man, I'd totally pay $5,000 for a comfortable couch that wouldn't look like shit - either totally dated or worn out - after ten years.

I find comfortable furniture means big cushions, memory foam, and microfiber...and that shit just isn't durable like wood and leather. Not to mention that unless you have a leather couch (cold) or patterns (quickly dated) it's really hard to get spills / stains out.

I suppose you could reupholster, but for the price you might as well get something new.

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Mmm microfiber

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    bowen wrote: »
    So the new D3 exp is pretty good I'll say.

Enjoying the crusader.

I have like 800,000 HPs.

It's fun times.

I haven't gotten the expansion but I picked my demon hunter back up from lv23 three or so days ago so I could see if the patches have improved loot and just the general experience

After having had like half blues and yellows I picked up about 10 pieces of legendary loot total since I started up again, with a couple of them overlapping in the slot I could place them in

Now I'm level 38 and just wrecking everything in Act III, it's pretty great

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I haven't played D3 since about six months after release, but the talk is getting me VERY tempted to get it patched and fire it back up.

Just need to finish Skyrim first...

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    yzhtKfs.png

Day 5: They still see me as a member of the tribe...

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    found almond butter in my pantry

have no idea how old it is.

smells and tastes fine.

yolo.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Hmm. Tomb Raider just arrived at my desk. Maybe today is a day that Mojo goes home early.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    kaleedity wrote: »
    Hell, I've been able to put a full set bonus together in d3

I've never been able to do that in any diablo outside of like, the arctic or death's set in d2 or trading a lot of shit

That adventure mode bounty stuff is great. Mage in my group got a weapon. Like, 2800 or something damage on it. Vitality, gem slot, int.

I rerolled the int, got strength, loled my way to victory. I have a belt that gives me like 10-15% lightning bonus damage, and I'm using the blessed hammer with lightning arc and just... I feel like a barb with whirlwind.
    everyone in my group has a massive proc weapon

stalgard's decimator, that death's something that procs different effects depending on what element you're using

hell the barbarian is dual wielding a thunderfury and a fulminator

Are you running the Charged Up taunt glyph? That shit is badass.

No idea if I am, I'll have to look at it.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    what the

taco bell breakfast is pretty damn good

girl was pretty damn cute and we made jokes

what is this alt world

somebody spiked your coffee

hahaha. yeah "somebody"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBvV1miNoA8

@tav

@DasUberEdward‌ just showed that to the two people in this room and now they think i'm weird

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    The assertion that anybody outside the states cares about the NBA (or baseketball in general) is lovely.

Guys the new Audi A3 sedan is so pensi

Why am I not wealthier

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    omg still there is no chobani mango

today i must endure chobani banana

#thisisyogurtprivilege

919UOwT.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    This is a very pathetic accomplishment but today I quickly walked to work instead of taking the street car, got a sweat going and a good burn in my calves.

I also signed up for a Meetup event in June.

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    The assertion that anybody outside the states cares about the NBA (or baseketball in general) is lovely.

Mojo, sports and transformers movies that the Chinese don't want to watch anymore are all we have

Guys the new Audi A3 sedan is so pensi

Why am I not wealthier

how can you get paid if you do not make wubs you fool

919UOwT.png
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Oh god, I got the Taco Bell breakfast
    It is so fucking bad.
    So terrible
    What have you done taco bell
    what have I done to deserve this.

Bless your heart.
    Acting as the global police might not make as globally loved or anything, but destabilization of Europe/Asia would be catastrophic for those countries that have high per capita stuffs.

So, we shoulder your burdens bros, we love ya, stop fighting, I'll turn this car right around.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    This is a very pathetic accomplishment but today I quickly walked to work instead of taking the street car, got a sweat going and a good burn in my calves.

~ * swole patrol calf achievement ribbon * ~

TTODewback wrote: »
    It is so fucking bad.
    So terrible

If you think it's bad now, wait an hour...

Why are you all getting Taco Bell for breakfast?

What is wrong with you?

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

China loves basketball so much.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    U S A! U S A!

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    zagdrob wrote: »
    Man, I'd totally pay $5,000 for a comfortable couch that wouldn't look like shit - either totally dated or worn out - after ten years.

I find comfortable furniture means big cushions, memory foam, and microfiber...and that shit just isn't durable like wood and leather. Not to mention that unless you have a leather couch (cold) or patterns (quickly dated) it's really hard to get spills / stains out.

I suppose you could reupholster, but for the price you might as well get something new.

See, fuck leather. Leather fades in sunlight, needs just as much maintenance to not crack or get fucked up... if you happen to be doing something naked and sweaty on one it can get crazy uncomfortable or create funny farting noises... a leather couch needs a lot of love, and I say this from experience having grown up in a house with them.

I don't want to sink or disappear into my sofa either. I like the couch to be that perfect balance of firm yet super comfy, that reaches the back JUST RIGHT without having to put a bunch of pillows behind you to bolster it up.

My current sofa fails on some of these counts, but you can get something from ikea that fits all of them, and replacing the upholstery on an ikea couch because you spilled red wine into it is far less expensive than the 5000 dollar ones, where everything is triple-stitched in by hand and requires a month of labor to fix.

I kind of think super-fancy sofas are a bit of a sham, even as I like the way they can look.

That said, I would gladly drop mad bank on a kickass table, office chair, desk, etc. Or a bed. Beds are awesome.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    TTODewback wrote: »
    It is so fucking bad.
    So terrible

Do you have photos of your personal sadness for us?

Remember rest of the world...don't get too uppity. You can win a race by being the best, or you can trip the guy in front of you.

Pretty hard to stay at #1 with your infrastructure bombed to crap...

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Why are you all getting Taco Bell for breakfast?

What is wrong with you?

because WAFFLES

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    on the other hand, buying cheap furniture means that you don't have to worry about damage when you abuse them

no furniture

go full mcconaughey

Just stacks of books on murder and rape.

I already have a full set of "A Song of Ice and Fire" so I guess I'm ready.

That makes more sense, I thought SC was just saying "Take your shirt off"

steam_sig.png
  • kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    what the

what is this alt world

hahaha. yeah "somebody"

antsinyoureyesjohnson

tav

DasUberEdward‌ just showed that to the two people in this room and now they think i'm weird

it's okay, they've probably never tried having ants in your eyes

A3 sedan: smaller! The size of a mid-90s a4! American cars are all big and fat and stupid! this is the right direction!

Flappy paddle dual clutch DSG + 2.0T engine uguu~

They finally just made a small Audi sedan on top of the GTI platform and actually used the good tranny and not the stupid CVT.

All it needs is a sportier suspension and swaybars and you'd be golden.

Augh give it to meeeeeee

@japan @haphazard @skippydumptruck

what would you ever being doing on a couch that requires you to be naked and sweaty
    unless you mean sex

if you mean sex I mean I guess if you don't have a kitchen floor

fine ok

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

~ * swole patrol calf achievement ribbon * ~

This reminds me that last night in class I went to do a shoulder stretch and the armpit in my gi tore really bad. Took it to the place I got it after class and they were going to show it to the owner as they order them from Korea so hopefully I'll get a replacement free of charge since I've had it a little over a month.

Still feeling the burn though from class and finishing up learning form 2 now. I guess we're doing another demonstration this month at another martial arts competition. Wondering if there might be some competitions I can go into as well but I guess we'll see.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    what the

what is this alt world

hahaha. yeah "somebody"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBvV1miNoA8

@tav

@DasUberEdward‌ just showed that to the two people in this room and now they think i'm weird

I love the show, and I don't understand why everyone thought this was hilarious.

steam_sig.png
    all of my furniture is made of concrete and exposed rebar

919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.