As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Tabletop] Who's Got What?

MordegaldMordegald Registered User regular
edited March 2014 in PAX East
We're a little less than two weeks away from PAX East, and dreams of the tabletop area are filling my head (and I imagine a few of yours as well). Trouble is, we never seem to get a list or map of tabletop area booth holders, nor what they or the numerous free play folks are bringing to the party. Makes knowing what stuff to pack a bit tricky, if you ask me.

So, whether you're a booth holder running demos, or just bringing some models or cards and looking for a pickup game, this is the place to post! Please use the following post format, to simplify things:

Name: (real name, nickname, company name, or forum handle. whichever you prefer)

Games Owned: (any games you fully intend to bring, whether you're looking for games or demoing them)

Wishlist: (games you know but are not sure if it's worth bringing, or games you would like to try out)

For example:

Name: Mordegald (Dave)

Games Owned: Warmachine/Hordes, Super Dungeon Explore

Wishlist: Battletech, Full Thrust, Dystopian Wars, Infinity

Thanks, and happy gaming!

Mordegald on

• klzklz Registered User regular
    As someone who also wanted a tabletop list/map in past years, I'll throw in my own entry here to help out:

Name: Matt - working with the Compleat Strategist and Days of Wonder (may also be found in the SJG booth if they need extra assistance) Note: Both of us working with Days of Wonder are named Matt. I happen to be the Asian one.

Games Owned: We will be demonstrating Ticket To Ride Map Pack 4 - Nederlands and Relic Runners.

• revengeancefulrevengeanceful Registered User regular
    Name: revengeanceful

Games Owned: Boss Monster, Love Letter, Hanabi, Innovation, Coup, possibly Race for the Galaxy as well

Wishlist: Eminent Domain, Glory to Rome, Takenoko, Kemet

I'm looking forward to just chilling in the tabletop area for most of the weekend and will always be down for a game of pretty much anything.

• KayTee86KayTee86 Registered User regular
    klz wrote: »
    Name: Matt - working with the Compleat Strategist and Days of Wonder (may also be found in the SJG booth if they need extra assistance) Note: Both of us working with Days of Wonder are named Matt. I happen to be the Asian one.

Games Owned: We will be demonstrating Ticket To Ride Map Pack 4 - Nederlands and Relic Runners.

Can't wait to hang out at Days of Wonder, by far my favourite tabletop group!

• zhruskzhrusk Registered User regular
    Name: Zach

Status: Looking/Running - I'm a regular con-goer, but I have a prototype I'll be running playtests for at the Unpub booth.

Games Owned: Thera (prototype), Hanabi, Coup, One Night Ultimate Werewolf, Zendo

I've got a decent pile of games, so if people are gung-ho on a particular game I'll make sure to bring it along.

• RaviirRaviir Registered User new member
    Name: Charles @‌Raviir5

Status: Looking/Running - I love walking through the freeplay area and checking out other peoples painted miniatures. This year on Saturday at 3 I will be running a game I have written, "Wargame" (working title) in the freeplay area. It is a fast paced game played with 3 miniatures against your opponents 3. The rules are designed to be able to be applied to just about any model brought to the table. I plan on bringing a couple of squads to play with and am looking for folks to come try it out and offer feedback!

Wish list: I have to say, I have been loving MechWarrior Online. It would be awesome to see someone playing Battletech on a table, I miss that game!

• BigDumbHippyBigDumbHippy Registered User regular
    Name: Grant

Status: I might bring the uncharted game. I tried it once but it was confusing, but I was very drunk. Maybe I'll try again

• QuintiousQuintious Registered User regular
    This is largely just a copy/paste of the "Nutty Boardgamers pre-PAX" thread, but it applies to freeplay as well, as I'll be lugging this stuff in all weekend once I'm done exploring the showroom.

Name: Not a chance.

How to find me: There'll be a balloon up in the air when I'm LFG

Bringing:

-Red Dragon Inn (complete/all characters throughout all expansions)
    -Theseus: Dark Orbit
    -Zombicide 1 w/ Season 2 characters but not the s2 tiles (no room)
    -Conquest of Planet Earth
    -Manhattan Project w/ Second Stage
    -Euphoria
    -Coup
    -Pandemic + On the Brink + In the Lab
    -Goblins, Inc.
    -Ultimate Werewolf

Games that might make it into one of our other bags depending on how much space my clothes and what not consume:
    -Police Precinct
    -Dominant Species
    -Atlantis Rising
    -Last Night on Earth + expansions (unlikely)

• radjagoradjago Registered User regular
    Has the tabletop HQ library been posted for this yeat?

PAX East Train Alliance, Metal Gear Line: 2013 || 2012 || 2010
  • LackeyLackey [E] PAX Tabletop Tournaments Registered User regular
    radjago wrote: »
    Has the tabletop HQ library been posted for this yeat?

Here's the Tabletop HQ library from *before* PAX Prime 2013. Since I'm not going to East, I didn't think to bug the right people in time to get the updates that have happened since then.

No guarantee that it's 100% accurate, but it's pretty close.

http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/paxtt?own=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

• LackeyLackey [E] PAX Tabletop Tournaments Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    By the way, here is the list of the exhibitors who will be in Tabletop, outside of the Expo Hall:

9 Kingdom Pub LTD
    9th Level Games
    AC 10 Shirts
    AdMagic
    Asmadi Games
    Asmodee Games
    Battle Ground Games
    Burning Wheel
    Catalyst Game Labs
    Cool Mini Or Not
    Compleat Strategist
    Crit Success
    D&D Exclusive Area
    Drinking Quest
    Everest Toys
    Fantasy Flight Games
    Foam Brain Games
    Fun to 11
    Game Salute
    Gamer GRIDZ
    Games on Demand
    Gamewright
    Iello
    Indie Boards & Cards
    Koolruz
    Laywaste Entertainment
    Looney Labs
    Mantic Games
    MERCS Minis
    Minion DanDan LLC
    Modern Myths NY
    Pandemonium
    Passion Project Studios
    Pathfinder Society Boston
    Plaid Hat Games
    Protean Games
    Q-Workshop
    Rob and Dave Games
    SFR, Inc/Dragon Dice
    Smirk and Dagger
    Soda Pop Minis
    Steve Jackson Games
    Stoneblade Entertainment
    Tabletop Arena
    Tectonic Craft Studios
    Twilight Creations
    UnPub Network
    US Professional Mahjong League (USPML)
    Wild Power
    Wizards of the Coast Event Area
    Wyrmwood Gaming

Lackey on
  • DannyfnlanzaDannyfnlanza Registered User regular
    Dan Lanza

Running Games/Looking too

I'll be demoing my own game designs soon to appear on Kickstarter.
    The games I'll have on me are:

Henchmen! (Like Munchkin + Dominion): The game is a comedic take on the lives of everyday henchmen trying to please the boss and avoid being murdered by super heroes.

Slander! (Like Once Upon a Time + Cards Against Humanity) Players take turns spreading slander about each other using cards with only illustrations on them. This game will test your imagination, your friendships, and your humanity! WARNING: NOT FOR CHILDREN OR PEOPLE WHO HATE LAUGHTER!

Zodiak Legends (Like Raw Deal + MTG) Zodiak Legends is a competitive card game with a dice battle mechanic similar to that of early D&D. Players build a team of 3 different units and construct a deck to support them. Zodiak Legends feature an open play mechanic allowing for any number of people to play without having to change the rules of the game.

If you want to find me you can shoot me an email: Dannyfnlanza@gmail.com or look for me in the following shirts:
    Friday: Green Reptar Shirt
    Saturday: Black Zodiak Legends Shirt
    Sunday: Black microship shirt
    or loo for my face liek the one in my avatar!