As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East 2014 Forum Badges

• upstateny-danupstateny-dan Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Yes, as far as I know, although they will be at the BYOC desk usually after noon on friday until mid-day Sunday.

Pre PAX dinner as well right? I cant wait to get one!

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Yes, as far as I know, although they will be at the BYOC desk usually after noon on friday until mid-day Sunday.

Pre PAX dinner as well right? I cant wait to get one!

Yes I am at the PPD so you actually receive the badge from me :)

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Sleepy KittySleepy Kitty Registered User regular
    Kroporkin , can we have a look at the back yet ? me wants to see it in all its name filled glory :)

Not sure if I'll be picking mine up at the game night , or waiting till noon on Friday but I will get mine, MUST add it to the collection.

• rascalrascal Registered User regular
    Oh darn, can't believe that I missed the badge this year! -- mistakenly thought I had already chimed in on this thread.....:(

• A-TeamA-Team Registered User new member
    Yeah, we forgot too.

• dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'll be looking to acquire another one for this, my potentially final U.S. PAX!

a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • MrFett21MrFett21 Registered User regular
    So I'm relatively new here and am going to ask a question I am sure was answered in the entirety of this thread already but... I have a BYOC badge and would love to get a Forum Badge while I am at PAX. How does one go about acquiring one of these? I will sift through the pages later when I have time but I am currently running out from work. Thanks everyone!

Here it is the final version of the back of the badge:
    PAX-East-2014-Forum-Badge-back-v08_zpsa4697405.jpg

Apologies for anyone who failed to get onto it, I did give lots of warnings!

In answer to @MrFett21 forum badges can be collected from BYOC desk from 12pm on Friday and will remain there until 4pm on Sunday.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    MrFett21 wrote: »
    So I'm relatively new here and am going to ask a question I am sure was answered in the entirety of this thread already but... I have a BYOC badge and would love to get a Forum Badge while I am at PAX. How does one go about acquiring one of these? I will sift through the pages later when I have time but I am currently running out from work. Thanks everyone!

Go to BYOC desk, ask for a forum badge, answer quiz, get badge. Quiz questions are posted in OP. You may also pick one up from Kropotkin himself by attending one of the same pre-PAX events as him. As far as getting your name on the back of it you are simply too late.

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • RenneesmeRenneesme Registered User regular
    The badge looks simply amazing, kropotkin!

3DS FC: 4382-3356-7103
  • Sgt.MaysSgt.Mays Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Looks awesome, can not wait to get mine.

Gaymer, Nerd and Fan of Freeman's Mind/Half-life/GTA/Red Vs Blue

Attended: East 14, 15 and West 16
    Attending West 2019
  • surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Awesome! Thanks kropotkin!

• aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    Getting misty eyed over here ..... Simply awesome ... Thx so much for your efforts

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • upstateny-danupstateny-dan Registered User regular
    1 more week!!!!

• Paxman90Paxman90 Registered User regular
    wow! that looks great! Super pumped to pick mine up now!

Looking awesome as usual!

• VGVideoGalaxyVGVideoGalaxy Northern VirginiaRegistered User regular
    Amazing! Can't wait to get mine

• Klown4LifeKlown4Life Rhode IslandRegistered User regular
    awesome job! thanks kropotkin!

• JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular
    Looks fantastic. Cannot wait to get mine! Thank you for the hard work.

• BCBarneyBCBarney Registered User regular
    Looks amazing! I can't wait to yell "God Save the King!" to someone else with a forum badge. ;)

And here they are:
    PAX-East-2014-Forum-Badge-PIC_zpse49d5255.jpg

Sadly there was a mess up with the printers and they could only print 7 of them.....I AM JOKING!!! Don't panic, I had 300 made and all will come with their own plastic wallet.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Awesome! I will be sporting last years model until I have a chance to stop by the table to pick this one up :)
    Thanks for all your hard work on this @kropotkin‌

0j92muX.png
  • DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    kropotkin wrote: »
    And here they are:

Sadly there was a mess up with the printers and they could only print 7 of them.....I AM JOKING!!! Don't panic, I had 300 made and all will come with their own plastic wallet.

Is the Typo in PAX logo intentional ? See Spoiler for it circled in red
    TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME

• BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    It embarrasses me to have to tarnish such a thing of beauty with my childish scrawl in order to put my name on it.

Bursar on
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • VmKidVmKid Gone Bananas Shuggazoom CityRegistered User regular
    Cool! And convenient for me to find my name, since I'm at the very bottom-left.

Looking forward to picking one up! Not like I'm much of a PA Forum regular, since I only really show up around PAX to join in on the hype, but whatever.

KvTUvIQ.png
  • MoociferMoocifer Artsy Broad Registered User regular
    Woo! Great job!

PAX East 2014!!!1!one
    3 Day Pass: [x] // Travel: [ x] // Time Off: [ x] // Hotel: [x]
    Twitter: @amysophie
    Twitter: amysophie
    Gamertag/Steam: Vixen Valentine
  • LinkSmashLinkSmash Registered User regular
    Man! I've been slacking these last couple of PAXes! :( It's ok. I am determined to spam the forums a billion times when PAX Prime rolls around again!

• melzwaymelzway Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    I'm excited. I missed out last year (kinda didn't understand where to get it....LOL) but will have one this time!

melzway on
    edited April 2014
    [homer moment ...... Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!].

aBByNormaL on
    PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    aBByNormaL wrote: »
    Do you have a pass now? They have been sold out for some time
    ? These aren't for sale and don't sell out.

Sry been a long day ... Misread the title and had passes on the brain

• GausGaus Registered User regular
    Great work as always!

Professional assassination. It's the highest form of public service. - Chiun
  • draklandraklan Chocobo in time the Frosty North... mmm FrostingRegistered User regular
    so looking at the Guidebook app where is the BYOC area this year?

• the_stamythe_stamy Registered User regular
    kropotkin wrote: »
    And here they are:

Good seeing you last night at Pre-PAX dinner, the badges look great this year. I still owe you that beer if I see you again this weekend...

Badges are now at BYOC desk. They will remain there until 4pm on Sunday.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

Badges look great, thank you @kropotkin! My brother and I picked them up this afternoon.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    These look wonderful. Love it! @draklan byoc is in the PC area on level 0.

• Paxman90Paxman90 Registered User regular
    Can someone tell me where the BYOC desk is? I asked 2 enforcers today and got conflicting answers...ended up just giving up on it for the day :(

• DreamwishDreamwish Registered User regular
    Paxman90 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me where the BYOC desk is? I asked 2 enforcers today and got conflicting answers...ended up just giving up on it for the day :(

The BYOC desk is doubling as the PC Security Desk (or, technically, the reverse is true). Towards the center of the PC room (if you were to turn around and face Expo) are a pair of L-shaped desks. Ask the enforcers there, and they'll get them to you.

Hope that helps!

• draklandraklan Chocobo in time the Frosty North... mmm FrostingRegistered User regular
    These look wonderful. Love it! @draklan byoc is in the PC area on level 0.

thanks a million. found it and have my badge.