As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[mlb] Fake Playoffs Now. Real Playoffs Soon.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    That's what I thought but I was drawing a blank for some reason.

Good, Jasc's team blew up today and I've got 3 pitchers going tomorrow.

• grumblesgrumbles Registered User regular
    i'm just saying ya'll best reconsider your lives, own up to the mistakes you've made in the past, and declare allegiance to the almighty cardinals

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Fuck the Cardinals forever and ever.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    The one day I'm away from all computers until the last hour of the day, I bench 3 HRs and 6 RBIs

Going to send my congratulations to Angry for his win now and save time

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    My offense took a huge nose dive today. I need a big day from my 3 pitchers and my offense to somehow salvage this.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Ryan Zimmerman is going to have an MRI. :C

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    That's what I thought but I was drawing a blank for some reason.

Good, Jasc's team blew up today and I've got 3 pitchers going tomorrow.

I blew up? We're tied diggy dawg

and I got three pitchers starting today :)

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah but I was up 9-3 to start the day.

i am going to unleash the power of dee gordon on you

also the power of remembering I had a DL slot that I wasn't using

I'm starting Bonifacio today so you know he's going to hit 5 home runs.

• FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    I haven't had a terrible week, but Boo has just had a really really good one. My bullpen needs help.

FortyTwo on
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    One thing for next year maybe, it would be nice to have a SP/RP slot. Basically the ability to have an extra RP on days when you don't have any SP going.

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Jason Bartlett batting 3rd today

what the fuck Gardy

Hjorvarthr on
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »

what the fuck Gardy

What is your opinion of Perkins? Should I honestly be looking elsewhere or should he be fine?

Yan Gomes with another home run today! Nice start.

Also got my tenth stolen base of the week. I'm feeling good about that category this year.

I blame the cold weather

look at how shaky Joe Nathan has been

If he's still giving up a run per appearance I'd get worried

Fucking hell. I swear. I mean the Orioles had a tough draw getting Boston and Detroit back-to-back to start the season, but hell's bells. Gotta find a way to win this one.

Hjorvarthr wrote: »

what the fuck Gardy

oh I guess Willingham got hurt, so that's why

Brett Gardner home run! Woo!

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    can you not get starters day of?

edited April 2014

Off free agency? I think you have to get them the day before they're scheduled to start. Like if you wanted somebody who was scheduled for today, you had to pick him up sometime yesterday at the absolute latest so it could take effect on your lineup.

Sweeney Tom on
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular

On the website, click schedule. It should show the little up arrows on your guys next start date.

Yeah the pickup will go for the next day

Hey there! It is a QS from an Orioles starter! Amazing!

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »

On the website, click schedule. It should show the little up arrows on your guys next start date.

That is not easy to see on a phone

And I am too used to espn which lets you do day of, ehich is when I remember to do anything anyway

rip eovaldi start

Oh Darvish... How I missed Yu.

Yu Darvish today became the fastest ever to 500 k's. He did it in 401.2 innings.

Wow.

This Baltimore game is moving along very quickly

This Baltimore game is moving along very quickly

Pitcher's duel today. Big time.

Meanwhile in the other SE league, Tillman is doing very well for me.

There are no other leagues that matter.

Sweeney, stop sucking so much. I want to be in first place tomorrow and you're mucking it up.

Sweeney, stop sucking so much. I want to be in first place tomorrow and you're mucking it up.

The first 2 days were too bad and being away yesterday while having benched 2 players who drove in 3 HRs and 6 RBIs basically ended my week early, no matter what my players do today. Sorry.

fortunately for me, CC Sabathia is made of garbage

I'm teaching my 4 year old how to hit while watching the game. He's takes instruction really well.

Yeah looking through the match ups I really didn't have that bad of a week, @maximum however had a beastly one.

edited April 2014
    Jasconius wrote: »

I wasn't going to catch you in ERA anyway. Just need to hold on to WHIP

Raijin Quickfoot on
    Jasconius wrote: »

At least it's light weight garbage.

This discussion has been closed.