As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[mlb] Fake Playoffs Now. Real Playoffs Soon.

• SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Edinson Volquez: 7.2 IP, 1.17 ERA, 6 K, 1 BB so far. Get him while you can!

• FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    I'm teaching my 4 year old how to hit while watching the game. He's takes instruction really well.

This is my fatherhood dream. I can't wait for this.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    FortyTwo wrote: »
    I'm teaching my 4 year old how to hit while watching the game. He's takes instruction really well.

I can't teach his 5 year old brother anything. He has no patience whatsoever. Morgan on the other hand is already standing and holding the bat correctly. Teaching him go to use his feet when he swings is next

• FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    FortyTwo wrote: »

I can't teach his 5 year old brother anything. He has no patience whatsoever. Morgan on the other hand is already standing and holding the bat correctly. Teaching him go to use his feet when he swings is next

That is great dude. That is just great.

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Chris Colabello!

league leader in RBIs, what

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    it helps that Darvish's zone is seventeen feet wide

Jasconius wrote: »
    it helps that Darvish's zone is seventeen feet wide

There is a dick joke in there somewhere.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Maybe I gave stolen bases a little too much attention

• PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Edinson Volquez: 7.2 IP, 1.17 ERA, 6 K, 1 BB so far. Get him while you can!

My team name strikes again!

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
    Home run from Villar... Unexpected but I'll take it.

Come on Perkins, don't fuck up again.

Good good. It does nothing for me this week, but gives me a little pause before making any real changes.

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Damn, i was really hoping Seager would get me at least a RBI so I could shut out Sweeney.

My team pretty much did exactly what I needed it to do to wrap up my win this week.

doesn't really look like Matt Cain is good at baseball anymore

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    @Sweeney Tom

Did you bench Brandon Belt at the last minute today?

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Benched him and Bogaerts for Arenado and Napoli.

Fuck me. 1-10 vs 1-9 would still be bad no matter what, but still. Fuck me.

Sweeney Tom on
    I think maybe you over think things

Why is the Philly game postpones already? Weather?

edited April 2014
    operating on the assumption that Raijin will be a Top 3 team, I am satisfied with the week. Especially considering he had two major players with extra offensive days which basically proved decisive (fuck australia)

And also the fact I had two days where my team did literally nothing

Jasconius on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I keep forgetting to check a day in advance to get starters ugh

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    BJ Upton on waivers? Say it isn't so!

Maximum wrote: »
    BJ Upton on waivers? Say it isn't so!

i can't deal with his shit anymore. he changed his batting stance, the death rattle of all marginal hitters

Beej has a hell of an arm though!

he's just alright defensively. I picked him in Rd 23 or something because he does occasionally turn it on and have a Babe Ruth-ian month

But it seems pretty clear to me the whole of his production was thanks to the Rays coaching staff

i wanted to cancel my MLB.tv sub this year but I waited to long and now I am hooked again

IT IS MESMERIZING

quad view is of the gods

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Fister and Harvey (duh) already on the DL, Robertson just placed there by the Yankees, and Ryan Zimmerman heading there soon most likely. My team is falling apart.

Deja vu. Picking up John Lackey to try and bolster my pitching. Worked out OK last year... So far so good thus year.

matt moore just left the mound with an injury. no official word but to me it looked like forearm

select a gun, and then select your season

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    matt moore just left the mound with an injury. no official word but to me it looked like forearm

wKgQcZ3.png

• SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    nrrrrr

wKgQcZ3.png

Does Andrews even have any off time anymore

edited April 2014
  • IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    That is nightmare fuel.

FUCK YOU IVAN NOVA

Sweeney, I'm sorry if I offended you by making fun of your fake team the other day.

Please take me off ignore...

what is even happening with his hair

what is even happening

what is even happening with his hair

what is even happening

WHY?! WHY GOD?!

I hate Ryan Braun so much.

Matt Moore to Dr. Andrews and the DL

goodbye cruel world

This discussion has been closed.