As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bubsy is back, and in 3D!

13»

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Somehow, my brain managed to gloss over the fact that his name is "Bubsy" instead of "Busby" for years. I think it was trying to protect me.

• Options
    McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    I am confused as to the... excising of certain users from the thread. Geth has a thing above the reply box asking me if I would like to know more, but I cannot find a way to actually learn more.

Anyway, as far as Bubsy goes, he should get a revival. But instead of 90s Sonic me-too, he should be a LOLcat, complete with cheezburger power-ups.

I can't decide if thats The absolute worst or best idea I've ever heard.

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Seriously, "Busby the Bobcat" actually sounds like a reasonable name that a character who has the potential to have reasonable games might have. "Bubsy" sounds like they were going out of their way to create a terrible name for a terrible character.

• Options
    SeeksSeeks Registered User regular
    Alright, am I missing something? I can't seem to play the game when I go to the website. I just see a '3d' gif and some links to other places.

userbar.jpg
    desura_Userbar.png
  • Options
    C2BC2B SwitzerlandRegistered User regular
    Today I first realized that the developer behind Bubsy 3D is also behind the Syphon Filter series and Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

My mind has never been so blown.