As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Marvel Heroes] Hulk Smash This Thread, Please Seek Life Model Decoy

1929394959698»

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Who the hell is the masochist playing Cosmic Cyclops?

Even getting Red prestige on Cyclops as is sounds like the most boring experience imaginable.

In small doses Ricochet Blast can be mesmerizing, but a quick 4-5 levels and I'm done playing Scott for a good while.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Doomsaw:
    As a celebration that we got final approval on Firestar visuals, Ryolnir has agreed to let me add a 25% server side rarity boost from now (as of 1 minute ago) until Team-Up Heroes are live (hopefully Friday).

Thanks @Ryolnir‌!

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Doomsaw on LQ sharing:
    It's on the development list. We have a large improvement to the mission system coming which should allow these to exist in a good way. We need that new tech in order to launch the LQ system without major bugs or exploits.

Dirtyboy on
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    LQ Sharing may be the most important thing they could possibly be working on at this point.

It should be priority #1 overriding all else.

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    LQ Sharing may be the most important thing they could possibly be working on at this point.

It should be priority #1 overriding all else.

I have trouble seeing how they'll avoid people just getting a group of five in MM, pick the easiest and level even faster. Nevermind the fact that 5 people hunting 50 demons already goes much faster than 1.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    I see no problem with this. Heck it only takes about 3-4 hours to get a fresh character to level 50 right now.

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    So I'm speccing my Thing to be a tank, and he's good at tanking but I cannot for the life of my keep aggro on my. Yany Street Taunt doesn't seem to work most the time, and when it does, it doesn't last long, at all.

Also, I've started doing X-defense. Now I gotta find some option to turn down the visual effects. I mean, seriously, I can't even SEE the enemies with electricity/fire covering entire areas of the screen. Something has to be done about this.

steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

• Options
    So I'm speccing my Thing to be a tank, and he's good at tanking but I cannot for the life of my keep aggro on my. Yany Street Taunt doesn't seem to work most the time, and when it does, it doesn't last long, at all.

Also, I've started doing X-defense. Now I gotta find some option to turn down the visual effects. I mean, seriously, I can't even SEE the enemies with electricity/fire covering entire areas of the screen. Something has to be done about this.

Taunting, for some god awful reason, is considered CC and subject to the diminishing returns on mobs. I don't get why we can slap 80% move/attack slows on dudes to our hearts content but getting them to attack me? Clearly equal to stunning and must be tightly regulated.

Also remember in X-Defense that Blues, who kill students, are completely immune to CC's which include taunts.

• Options
    scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    Also remember in X-Defense that Blues, who kill students, are completely immune to CC's which include taunts.

Except for Piotr's signature roar. for some reason.

get together 5 Colossus and you should be able to keep those suckers CC'd full time..

• Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    I think Emma cant keep them bowed down too.

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    Yea, Emma can now that I think about it. Though that power seems to break lots of rules regarding CC immunity.

• Options
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    MOD LOCK PUNY THREAD.

YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.