As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New PAX East 2014 pins (Behemoth, Microsoft, WotC, Blizzard, Broodhollow & MC Frontalot)

fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin ManNewcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
edited March 2014 in Pinny Arcade
For the "If it doesn't have its own thread I'll miss it!" crowd:

i-CbNnrHL-XL.png

Gabe's announcement post.

Only really want the MC Frontalot pin out of those so I'm good.

fishfishmonkeyhat on

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I was really hoping the blizzard pins would be of the heroes in hearthstone (basically warcraft characters) or even from their new heroes of the storm game. They would without a doubt be the most sought after pins

Of those pins however, i LOVE the D&D pin, and hearthstone, camp ww and brodhollow are great.

don't dislike any though, after starring at my 2013collection for so long, its really nice to see so many new pins all at once

Ayefkay on
    My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    VaanroseVaanrose Pin Cushion SeattleRegistered User regular
    The D&D pin is far and away my favorite, possibly my favorite pin so far. You can tell that it will look amazing in person.

Twitter: @vaanrose

My PINS

Verbosity is my charm point.
  • Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    yeah, I feel like the D&D pin will be particularly special for so many people, even D&D players that are not pin collectors will probably want one

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    I have yet to start up Broodhollow, but I'll be sure to pick this up one up (especially since I believe you have to buy merch to get it, so good).

Obviously I need the KI Fightstick for my Pin Ultimate edition. Behemoth ones will be spur of the moment. Not sure if I NEED them.

I'll probably go to the D&D panel to get that pin (and watch of course). Might attempt to get other free ones if I feel like it.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    akl3inakl3in Registered User regular
    There's another panel I want to attend at 3 on Sunday... Will it be worth it to miss D&D?

• Options
    foehammerfoehammer procrastinator extraordinaire melbourneRegistered User regular
    that depends on what u want more the pin or to see a cool panel

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Hmmmm... I might be able to sneak in 1/2 an hour of D&D and then head to the panel line. The pin is not a top priority, as I've never played D&D before, but the footage from last year looked very funny, so I'm gonna check it out this year.

akl3in on
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    akl3in wrote: »
    Hmmmm... I might be able to sneak in 1/2 an hour of D&D and then head to the panel line. The pin is not a top priority, as I've never played D&D before, but the footage from last year looked very funny, so I'm gonna check it out this year.

AI was the best panel at PAX Prime. I highly recommend you catch all of it if you manage to get in.

• Options
    How much were the Behemoth capsules last year? $7 or something, right?

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    redfield85 wrote: »
    How much were the Behemoth capsules last year? $7 or something, right?

$5.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    behemoth are the cheapest pins you can get and trade. Problem is you will end up doubles. At prime I was able to trade people for what I needed.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    If I go to the pin trading Sunday, do I have to trade all of my pins? Also, will people even want to trade for certain Pins? How do trades usually go down?

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    The trading is on Saturday now.

• Options
    If I go to the pin trading Sunday, do I have to trade all of my pins? Also, will people even want to trade for certain Pins? How do trades usually go down?

You only ever trade for things you want, and it's up to you if you do trade at all. Only ever make a trade you are happy with.

• Options
    PedroAsani wrote: »

You only ever trade for things you want, and it's up to you if you do trade at all. Only ever make a trade you are happy with.

Cool. I'm going to search for some cool looking pins, I don't really care about rarity.

• Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    yeah, I'm going to Acquisitions Inc because it's going to be amazing, the pin is totally irrelevant (although a nice bonus, because the D&D pin looks awesome).

• Options
    I know you were all talking about it in the community thread, but you have a forum for a reason so I am posting this in here for people that don't hawk the community thread.

Playstation PAX East 2014 pins

13607005473_be47f5b7b9_z.jpg

13607005823_ca1ce37de5_z.jpg

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    oh my god I need that Ellie pin.

• Options
    BraskBrask SoCalRegistered User regular
    Anyone going to East that's also going to the Club PA Member Ping Pong Pizza Party Office Tour on May 16th able to pick up an extra Ellie pin for me? *drools*

"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." - Spock
  • Options
    thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    Kris Straub posted that you can get the Zane and Mercy pin when you buy Broodhollow Book 1.

http://chainsawsuit.com/2014/04/08/me-at-pax-east-2014/

• Options
    Which is fantastic because I planned on doing that in the first place.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    I'm hoping that it is also achievable in other ways, since I got the book at ECCC.

• Options
    AjaxonAjaxon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I posted this in the general thread a few min ago:

For those of you who backed his Kickstarter and already have the book, I asked him about that, if you can just buy the pin. He said in so many words, "yes." I'm going to put the little pin that came with the Kickstarter as proof, if he even cares that much to ask :smile: