As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX EAST Live Streaming Info

GoogalashGoogalash Registered User regular
edited April 2014 in PAX East
Hello Folks,

Did you know PAX has a live stream it will be running during the show? No? Well it does and here is the info you need if you would like to watch it.

For this show we will be running 2 separate streams. The 1st will be hosted at www.twitch.tv/pax and the second will be hosted at www.twitch.tv/pax2

The schedule for what you can watch on the stream is as follows. All of the times listed are in EDT (US with DST in affect so GMT/UTC-4).

For the PAX channel we will be running all content shown in the Main Theater. To see the Main Theater schedule please click here.

For the PAX2 channel we will be running all content shown in the Albatross theater. To see the Albatross theater schedule please click here.

Look forward to seeing many of you online and or at the show.

Googalash on

• Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Did you guys not save a copy of the final round of the Omegathon? Or am I just totally overlooking it?

vid on
    55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    You can find the recording of the streams here.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Yeah, but the Sunday recording just stops after Acquisitions Inc.

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    I apologize for the double post, I'll leave it alone after this.

Will an official video of the Omegathon final be posted at some point? Sunday's content stops immediately after the Acquisitions Inc. event, and there doesn't seem to be a separately archived video of the event. After subscribing to the feed in order to access the higher quality video and reduce the number of ads, I'd be very disappointed for such a major part of PAX to be missing from the archive.

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm posting here because the OP seems to be involved in the stream process/management.

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think if anyone had an answer for you at this point, it would be posted. The OP or other members of the streaming team may check this later, but my guess is that they haven't looked here yet.

• Options
    GoogalashGoogalash Registered User regular
    @vid The Omegathon video has been posted. Sorry I was driving across the country back to Seattle after the show and didn't get a chance to post until a couple days ago. It should show up under highlights here http://www.twitch.tv/pax/profile

• Options
    edited April 2014
    @Googalash‌ Thanks for making it happen! Actually, I noticed it last night when I was putting on one of the concert clips, but I wanted to avoid bumping this thread, since it wasn't particularly active.

Thanks again, it really does mean a lot, and I'm glad that I got to see it before accidentally spoiling myself somehow.

vid on
    55ymlH2.png