As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thread Not Updating Recent Posts / Still Shows as Unread

BouwsTBouwsT Wanna come to a super soft birthday party?Registered User regular
Hey guys, still fairly new to the forum and still exploring, the reason I joined was to glean all of your knowledge for my own PAX adventure! While exploring the forum, one of the threads will not update that I've read / contributed.

The thread in question is the "Merged: PAX Prime: Price history for Sheraton through OnPeak?" which tells me the most recent update was from zerzhul on January 13, but if I click the thread it shows my most recent comment on April 4. Still no indication that I've even read the thread though, wondering if anyone else has seen this here or on any other threads?

I hope this is the right place to post this, I tried searching the forum for similar issues, but didn't really find much.

Between you and me, Peggy, I smoked this Juul and it did UNTHINKABLE things to my mind and body...

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I think some posts may be intentionally buried by mod/admin action for various reasons, causing the thread to not get bumped by new posts. This might be the case with that thread? Not sure.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    It was merged into another thread, if the title says Merged in it. It should be taking you to the thread it was merged into via redirect. You can't actually open those threads. Bug or not, you can get rid of the "new" color by using the "mark category as viewed" under the cogwheel menu in the upper right of the forums.

• Options
    BouwsTBouwsT Wanna come to a super soft birthday party? Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    It was merged into another thread, if the title says Merged in it. It should be taking you to the thread it was merged into via redirect.

You, sir, are absolutely correct. Sorry for the confusion, that's exactly what is happening. Many thanks.

Between you and me, Peggy, I smoked this Juul and it did UNTHINKABLE things to my mind and body...
This discussion has been closed.