As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

3rd Annual The Cult of the Leaf meet up

13»

• Options
    RPSuttonRPSutton Registered User new member
    Last night we started at the media tower and then moved to under the edge of canopy when the rain picked up. None of the bystanders had any problems with us being there.

• Options
    patrickcentralpatrickcentral Registered User regular
    Damn, wish I'd found this thread before now.

You may know me as:
    @patrickcentral / ferroptic / sharktopus
    evidently I need to unify nicknames
  • Options
    UncleangryUncleangry ACAM Volunteer Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Glad I was able to meet a bunch of you Friday night, It was well worth it.

I would have posted earlier, but I'm just getting my bearings back together today after a grueling Sunday night. We started packing up the ACAM room shortly after 4pm. The teamsters started moving the cabinets to the docks around 7pm and we didn't get out of there until midnight. By the time we were done driving all the arcade cabinets from Boston back to Weirs beach New Hampshire and then back home it was around 3am.

I did sneak in one more smoke while waiting out back at the loading docks though.

it was an Ora Vivo, very nice indeed. Hope we can do it again next year.
    wbzkmh2241tu.jpg

Uncleangry on
    edit.jpg 101.2K
    The American Classic Arcade Museum Inc./, is a 501c3 non-profit corporation registered with the State of New Hampshire, which has been established to promote and preserve the history of coin-operated arcade games.
  • Options
    KumaKuma Registered User regular
    Yeah, great idea. It should be done again next year

f7v9h.jpg