As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DJ at the secret dance party on Saturday night?

RevBuddyLoveRevBuddyLove Ibiza, SpainRegistered User regular
Can someone tell me who the dj was that was spinning in the Jam room at Pax on Saturday night?
I was shocked by how good they were, really blown away. I was with my kids (who were getting antsy) so I couldn't stay long but I'd really like to hear some more.

• Options
    hsuhsu Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Did I miss a dance party? Crap! I went to the Saturday night concert, expecting a dance party, and left disappointed.

Can we get a dance party as an official event next year, with a few good DJs?

hsu on
    iTNdmYl.png
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    DJ Cutman

• Options
    bbonds_007bbonds_007 Registered User new member
    Dang, I missed the dancing too? There was a mini dance party going on around Friday night at Jamspace, which was a lot of fun. I kept checking back every so often to see if it started up again. I spent all Saturday night at the concert and tried to get some dancing going, but few were having it.

• Options
    RevBuddyLoveRevBuddyLove Ibiza, SpainRegistered User regular
    DJ Cutman
    Thank you!!

This discussion has been closed.