As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hope every one driving home south from Boston made it home ok!

Hyperion098Hyperion098 Registered User regular
holly hell that traffic jam on 84 was nuts took around 2h to drive 2 miles made my 4 1/2 hour drive take 7 1/2 hours ! Hope every one made it home safe now it is time to sleep and sleep some more.

Ps: why did most of the beech balls on sat have "fuck Diego" written on them I feel like i missed something lol

• Options
    Rapid99Rapid99 Swedesboro, NJRegistered User regular
    Just now got home, at 4:30am x.x
    I agree, the traffic jam on 84 could have kindly pissed off, lol.

I live in South NJ so the trip was already a good 7 or so hours for me... so yeah, an 9 hour stint in the car... uhg.

• Options
    akiboshiakiboshi Registered User regular
    I hit it probably 30 minutes or so after it happened. Thank god there was an exit close by, but even the alternative route was clogged up to hell. I depended on my google navi to take me 1-2 miles into the backroads and out of the way to hit up another entrance past the jam.

• Options
    craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    The traffic jam was super frustrating. Thankfully it was at my exit to go home, but it was still frustrating knowing that if I had taken one exit back I could have been home much more quickly. If only I had known. Unfortunately there was a huge accident involving 14 people.

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    d.TFFoSd.TFFoS Registered User regular
    The traffic jam was caused by a super bad accident apparently. After 30 minutes or so I managed to find an exit, and took a nap for a few hours in a nearby shopping center parking lot.

• Options
    KowtowRobinsonKowtowRobinson Registered User new member
    Word is that the accident involved a van carrying 13 (or more?) people, hitting 3 cars and rolling down an embankment. When I heard the numbers in the van, the first thing that came to mind was PAX road trip. The traffic did suck (3+ hours to get through it all for us) but let's not forget to send our thoughts/prayers out to those involved.

• Options
    Hyperion098Hyperion098 Registered User regular
    d.TFFoS wrote: »
    The traffic jam was caused by a super bad accident apparently. After 30 minutes or so I managed to find an exit, and took a nap for a few hours in a nearby shopping center parking lot.
    yea when I made it past where it happened they had a crane over there so something bad went down

• Options
    TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    Word is that the accident involved a van carrying 13 (or more?) people, hitting 3 cars and rolling down an embankment. When I heard the numbers in the van, the first thing that came to mind was PAX road trip. The traffic did suck (3+ hours to get through it all for us) but let's not forget to send our thoughts/prayers out to those involved.

I've not heard any more since it happened but the speculation was that it was a van of people celebrating the UCONN win.

Anyone else catch the insane guy on a motor cycle sitting in the middle lane of 95 near the CT/NY boarder? Guy seemed to have a death wish.