As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - The Dungeon Mistress, Part Four

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PA Comic] Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - The Dungeon Mistress, Part Four

The Dungeon Mistress, Part Four

The Dungeon Mistress, Part Four

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2014/04/16

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    aratmaratm Registered User new member
    edited April 2014
    I wish I could leave my baby brother in an extradimensional space...

aratm on
  • Options
    Lingering GrinLingering Grin Registered User regular
    Aww the baby has a pet Shoggoth, how cute =)

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    And thus we knew that Raziel was acquainted with the elder god far earlier than after his demise at the hands of Kain and his lieutentants...

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    That third panel is great. So glad for the high res.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    In true PC style.

• Options
    Tim is on the InternetTim is on the Internet On the Internet Edmonton, ABRegistered User regular
    Y'all need to do something about your news post fonts. The bolds and italics have been out of control in the past couple posts.

Discord: TimIsOnTheInternet#0056
    Steam: TimIsOnSteam
    Battle.net: TimIsOnBnet#1745
    Switch: SW-7012-4788-7410
    PSN: TimIsOnTheNet
  • Options
    roflstomproflstomp Registered User regular
    The Far Realm loves babies.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    fhtagn.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Ten dollars says that baby is gonna be the next Zuggtmoy.

• Options
    bob_the_great_kingbob_the_great_king Registered User new member
    Can someone let me know when PA becomes funny again so that I stop wasting my time?

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Can someone let me know when PA becomes funny again so that I stop wasting my time?

That seems like it would be a waste of time for somebody else.

• Options
    roflstomproflstomp Registered User regular

The door is that way --->

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I might be wrong, but isn't this the same guy who posts pretty much this same thing, like, every other comic?

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    cB557 wrote: »
    I might be wrong, but isn't this the same guy who posts pretty much this same thing, like, every other comic?
    If they are, they're using multiple accounts. That account was made minutes before their only post. The same in spirit though.

YoungFrey on
  • Options
    Ceiling_SquidCeiling_Squid Registered User regular
    edited April 2014

That would require me to go out of my way to remember to let you know the next time I chuckle at the comic. Plus, I'd require a psychological profile to correct my response for your sense of humor. Can I expect the documents in the mail?

Seriously, guy. We don't want to hit lots of red tape here. Take a break from the comic, and check in again later when you feel like it. There's less snark and drama involved.

Ceiling_Squid on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I think I've found my new comic series to introduce new roleplayers to the genre....

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    kismesisterkismesister Mu Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    I'm loving this arc and the accompanying newsposts a lot. So good!

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Finally, a use for my Mordenkaiden's Diaperbag of Holding.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    I am very much approving of this series so far.

Actually never thought to combine bags of holding or similar spaces as little pockets of the far realm. That's an interesting idea.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    RunningmanRunningman Registered User regular
    As someone who has had to handle a baby in a game of D&D before, I can assure you that this is pretty much par for the course on player character + baby interactions.

Basically, giving players a baby is ALWAYS hilarious.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    For moment I thought you meant like...you had a literal infant with their own character sheet and everything.

"Roll for initiative, honey.
    Someone take the dice out of his mouth."

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    RunningmanRunningman Registered User regular
    If I had kids, rest assured they would learn to roll dice from a very young age indeed.