Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Reversed layout

chromdomchromdom Working on having a better attitudeOh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
I just updated Java, and now the site is margined all to the right.
Is this java related or is this a site hiccough?
Or, god forbid, is this a design choice?

Mr. Rogers wrote:
You've made this day a special day, by just your being you. There's no person in the whole world like you; and I like you just the way you are.

• KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    Looks like it's been fixed!

ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
    chromdom
  • chromdomchromdom Working on having a better attitude Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I restarted and it's ok for me. No idea if the restart had anything to do with that or not.

Mr. Rogers wrote:
    You've made this day a special day, by just your being you. There's no person in the whole world like you; and I like you just the way you are.
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    It was actually deliberate, to celebrate Passover. It was causing some problems though, so I changed it back. You can still set your language to Hebrew at the bottom of the page though.

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

NightDragonKetBraSpeed RacerDaedalusInquisitorBobCescachrishallett83Zilla360
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Little know fact: setting Right-To-Left makes a site immune to Heartbleed.

NightDragonronyachrishallett83
  • chromdomchromdom Working on having a better attitude Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    Ahhh!

Mr. Rogers wrote:
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    39y2erltugck.png

Ravens are not Kosher, I guess.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...