As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[SWTOR] Outfit designer is out now. Playable Togruta coming on 3.3, late July.

CambiataCambiata Commander ShepardThe likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
edited June 2015 in MMO Extravaganza
SWTOR.jpg

Guild information: the server with the most dense PA population at the moment is Jedi Covenant. There are no official PA guilds here, but I am an officer in the active Republic guild <Dominus Nihil> and will invite if asked (sign up at http://www.dominusnihil.com/forums required)

The PA guilds at launch were on Shadowlands, <Rigorous Scholarship> for Republic, <Remarkable Circumference> for Imperial, however these guilds are mostly inactive. Ask in thread for specifics on an invite.

For either Jedi Covenant or Shadowlands server, type /cjoin Penny Arcade to chat with other PA folks (not available to free to play, sadly)

Classes
Jedi Knight, Republic/Sith Warrior, Imperial: Melee DPS or Tank. Heavy or Medium Armor, dependant on AC.

Jedi Consular, Republic/Sith Inquisitor, Imperial: Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, Tank or Healer. Light Armor.

Smuggler, Republic/Imperial Agent, Imperial: Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, or Healer. Medium Armor.

Trooper, Republic/Bounty Hunter, Imperial: Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, Healer or Tank. Heavy Armor.

Advanced Classes
Jedi Knight Guardian, Republic/Sith Warrior Juggernaut, Imperial: Tank or Melee DPS. Has more defensive cooldowns than any other class, with no DPS based cooldowns at all. Wears heavy armor. Both Knight and Warrior stories are two of the best in the game. Force leap and push can get this class into trouble (pushing and leaping too close to a second group and doubling the attackers, for example). Weapon: Single lightsaber/vibrosword.

Jedi Knight Sentinel, Republic/Sith Warrior Marauder, Imperial: Melee DPS only. Possibly the highest DPS in the game if played correctly, but more complicated than other DPS classes and therefore frequently not played correctly. Very agressive play style and medium armor class leaves many assuming they are really tanks (they are not). Like all melee classes, can be made to suffer in operations due to being melee. Weapon: Dual wield lightsabers/vibroswords.

Jedi Consular Sage, Republic/Sith Inquisitor Sorceror, Imperial: Can be either an excellent Healer or above average ranged DPS, making it a very versatile class. One of the easiest classes to play. Heal spec has the best AOE heal in the game. Despite light armor, fairly survivable class due to self heals and defensive skills. Downsides: ease of play makes it boring to some. Consular class story is universally considered the worst in the game. Players in both factions have an inexplicable tendency to use group push back to knock mobs out of other people's AOEs. Weapon: Single lightsaber/vibrosword.

Jedi Consular Shadow, Republic/Sith Inquisitor Assassin, Imperial : Tank or Melee DPS. Stealth class. Most difficult tank to play due to skill juggling required, but brings specific skills to the table that makes having one desirable in ops. Only tank in the game in light armor. Only tank with a CC. Most skilled tank at aoe mob control. Weapon: Double-bladed lightsaber/vibrosword

Smuggler Scoundrel, Republic/Imperial Agent Operative, Imperial: Can be Heals or melee DPS. Stealth class. Heal spec is best single-target healing in the game. Melee DPS spec has a visceral appeal due to kicks to the nuts (Republic) and stabby mc-stab stab action (Imperial). Also evil giggling. Imperial Agent story is widely accepted as the best in the game. Smuggler is one of the best stories on the Republic side. Weapon: Varies by faction. Republic: Pistol mainhand, shotgun offhand. Imperial: Rifle mainhand, Vibroknife offhand.

Smuggler Gunslinger, Republic/Imperial Agent Sniper, Imperial: Ranged DPS class. Rivals Sentinel/Marauder for highest DPS class. Uses cover, which annoys some people, but I have never found it to be a problem but it helps if you use the 'cover in place' key bind instead of the 'move to nearby hard cover' key bind. Also recent class updates have made the class far less cover-dependant. Very good AOE damage. Weapon: varies by faction. Republic: Dual wield pistols. Imperial: Sniper Rifle with vibroknife offhand.

Trooper Vanguard, Republic/Bounty Hunter Powertech, Imperial: Tank or Melee DPS. Good solid tank. Powertech has better visual interest due to the skill animations. Since 3.0, the Tactics/Advanced Prototype DPS skill tree has the highest burst DPS in the game, look for it to be nerfed soon. Both Trooper and BH story rates an 'ok.' Fem Trooper is Commander Shepard (aka Jennifer Hale). Weapon: varies by faction. Republic: Rifle. Imperial: Pistol.

Trooper Commando, Republic/Bounty Hunter Mercenary, Imperial Ranged DPS or Healer. Admittedly I haven't played this class as much as the others, but it's a good class for DPS. It has for some time been the worst healer in the game, but new updates have possibly improved upon it. As with any ranged dps, it's a desirable class for operations. Weapon: varies by faction. Republic: Autocannon. Imperial: Dual wield pistols.

Crafting
Crafting skills:
Biochemistry, Cybertech, Armstech, Armormech, Synthweaving, Artifice

Gathering skills:
Bioanalysis, Scavenging, Archeology, Slicing

Mission skills:
Diplomacy, Underworld Trading, Investigation, Treasure Hunting

Biochemistry Requires Bionanalysis and Diplomacy. Very useful skill, both in leveling and in endgame. Pretty much required for operation Tanks. Can craft heal, stim, and adrenals for the crafter that are not consumed on use. Can also craft high-level consumables for sharing with alts, friends, and selling on the GTN. Also crafts implants. Because enemy beasts can be gathered after kills, there are always plentiful gathering sources for Bioanalysis.

Cybertech Requires Scavenging and Underworld Trading. Second most useful skill, but especially if you plan to have a lot of alts and/or if you do endgame crafting. Lets you craft armors and mods for armor shells. Also can craft droid armor, ear pieces, and unconsumable grenades for crafter use only. Like Bionanalysis, scavenging allows you to gather killed mobs in flashpoints and operations, droids in this case. Probably the most profitable crafting skill, particularly if you can learn endgame schematics.

Armstech Requires Scavenging and Underworld Trading. Some of the more important schematics require Slicing mats, but the skill limit is 3 in this game, so you'll either need to buy the mats or have an alt dedicated to slicing. This skill is useful for two things, Barrels and Augments. Augments (and augmentation kits) are what the slicing mats are required for. The skill also crafts weapons and offhands, but since most of the weapons you can craft are unmodable this ultimately unprofitable. You can't even craft modable offhands, which would especially useful for leveling alts. Since level 55 augments are required for endgame progression groups, being able to craft them can be a solid profit skill.

Armormech Requires Scavenging and Investigation. Slicing mats requried for augments. This skill allows you to craft armor shells and augments, but with the cartel market dropping new armors all the time, only the augments are really useful anymore.

Synthweaving Requires Archeology and Underworld Trading. Slicing mats required for augments. This is the jedi version of Armormech, allows you to craft jedi-style armor shells. As with Armormech, only really useful for the augments.

Artifice Requires Archeology and Treasure Hunting. Useful crafting here is hilts and enhancements. Can also craft crystals, but the ability to buy cartel market crystals and spawn them indefinitely from the collections tab has made the crafting of crystals obsolete. Like Armstech this skill is for crafting weapons and offhands, but the lack of modable items means that part of the crafting has always been near useless. Because this skill has no augments to craft, it's less useful than Armstech. Also unlike Armstech, you can't gather mats while in ops and flashpoints. However, if you can learn the schematics for the hilts and relics from endgame content, you can make a killing.

Gearing up while leveling has become much easier, thanks to changes in the supplies vendors. Here's a gearing guide for 12x leveling.

Many convenience features have been added to the game recently, notably:
- All taxis now automatically unlock when you first land on a planet
- Quick travel points no longer need to be clicked, they unlock when you come near them
- armor vendors from 1 - 50 have been redesigned to be more useful, so Cybertech crafting is no longer required to help keep a leveling toon in the correct gear.
- Skills no longer cost credits
- Outfit designer permits you to keep outfit designs as skins, regardless of what mismatched/ugly armor you might be wearing. Though if you like your gear's look, you can make that the default or create an outfit for it.

@Henroid has thoughtfully provided the following F2P guide:
Henroid's Free-to-Play Tips. Or Rules.

Rule number one: If you have $5 to drop on Cartel Coins, go for it. You unlock a couple of character slots, have a larger cap on credits, can send mail, have an extra skill bar, have bank access, and aren't limited to one post per minute in the game channels. There's some other benefits too, but those kinda stand out the most.

Rule number two: The auction house (Galactic Market) has things available that you would normally have to purchase with real-world dollars, including most of the stuff mentioned in rule number one. Use these to your advantage. I'd recommend unlocking 10 inventory slots as your first purchase, which will give you enough breathing room to play the game without being constrained on space. Just remember there's two types of unlocks - individual character an account-wide. It's often better to get the latter, as it tends to cost no more than double the price for individual unlocks. You can also get some "Legacy" unlocks for cheap here (example: the Legacy menu has race unlocks at 1.5 million credits; you can sometimes find these on the AH for cheaper). Whether you're absolutely F2P or Preferred Status, you will be relying on this.

Rule number three: Currency flows in a particular way, and it's important to understand how it tends to flow.
- Levels 1 - 10: The first system you won't see much currency at all, like a couple thousand. Try not to spend it, except on skills. This is a couple hours of gameplay.
- Levels 11 - 17: The second system (the capital of your faction) should send you off with 20k to 30k. This is a few hours of gameplay.
- Levels 18 to 24: The first couple systems beyond the prologue for any class will start rewarding you with money that you can spend on unlocks from the auction house. Though, it isn't a huge comfortable amount. Again, a few hours of gameplay here.
- Levels 30 to 40: Yeah I put in a gap, but I wanted to note that in this range you're easily getting 100k for a small amount of game time invested (like 2 to 3 hours of questing). At this point in the game unlocks from the auction house should be no problem (depending on your server's economy or just the latest trends), and later on you should be able to start funding your escrow account. See below.

I'll also note that auction house micro-management for income doesn't work out so well in this game. I'm sure this can be chalked up to anecdotal, but really the fastest means of making money is to just do missions.

Rule number four: This is the most important thing for F2P users, and neither the game nor the website make much of an effort to explain it to you (presumably because they want your dollars). The game only allows F2P users 200,000 credits max - 350,000 if you're a 'preferred' user (have spent real world dollars at least once). There's a LOT of stuff that costs more than that amount in the game, whether it be on the auction house or vendors, which can be extremely discouraging to see.

But there's a way around it. When you go over your credit cap, money you make starts to slide into 'escrow.' You can't use that money unless you get a pass to withdraw an amount. This is normally an item you have to buy with real-world dollars, but it turns out people put these on the auction house. You can work up 5,000,000 into your escrow account and then buy a pass (or well, a few passes) to withdraw the full amount. It'll sit on your character, surpassing the cap, and allowing you to purchase in-game stuffs (or auctions). Sure, it'll set you back credits to unlock a ton of credits, but late enough in the game that can be negligible.

Rule number five: Passes, passes, passes. Passes exist to do things like have access to space missions for a whole week and such. If you don't feel the need to unlock anything, you can find these on the auction house too. Hey, who needs spending real world dollars for a week's worth of dungeon rewards and such?

Some helpful tips from @Fixer40000 for starting out in Galactic Starfighter space PvP:
Fixer40000 wrote: »
Agent Jellico's tips:
  • Manage your crew, make sure you have the crew members that give the best boosts to each ship, of those crew you can pick one that is your co-pilot and gives you an additional ability.
  • Make sure you fly the tutorial, you can access that by clicking the question mark top right of the hangar window
  • Before you finish the tutorial practise flying close to the satellites to capture them and to get a feeling for the controls.
  • When using blasters you need to bullseye the center of the circular target reticule. It's an extremely small target, so it will be tricky to pick up.
  • When trying to dogfight, you can slow your ship (by pressing S) to give yourself a tighter turn.
  • When turning to catch someone, get ready to move your mouse to center just before the hit the screen so you don't overshoot and you get another precious second of cannon/lock on time.
  • Cluster missiles are the dogfighting missiles of choice. Short lock on time, plenty of ammo, drawbacks are low damage and short range.
  • If you're flying a strike fighter get some Ion cannons. They do great damage Vs shields, then you can swap to cannons or missiles to crack the hull.
  • Check out some of the upgrade abilities too. Ion cannons drain engine power at level 4, Concussion missiles can get a slow effect at level 5, gunship ion rails are nasty.
  • Save your fleet requisition for new ships at first. My personal favourite is the S-13 Sting/Flashfire

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
Cambiata on

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    I was waiting for the new thread to ask this but does anyone know of a good free program to take SWTOR screenshots with? Been looking to use something other then Irfanview seeing as it refuses to use a single key unless it's a F#. I checked out Fraps but the free version only saves the shots as BMPs.

• emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    I use RivaTuner and I'll let me save things as pngs which is nice.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I've gotta say, the theme of punching and kicking fools is much more satisfying than stabbing them at different angles. Scoundrels > Operatives.

• Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    Lightning > Everything else

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • KassKass Registered User regular
    Psh... You're saying that lightning's better than throwing mud and pebbles at thingies?

• ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Jedi don't need no flashy lightning.

Jedi know: hit something with a rock hard enough and it stays the fuck down.

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I didn't even realize escrow 'passes' were a thing

I wonder how much I have sitting in there

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Fixer40000Fixer40000 Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    I've gotta say, the theme of punching and kicking fools is much more satisfying than stabbing them at different angles. Scoundrels > Operatives.
    That's a lie and you know it!

I submit for rebuttle, a reverse grip vibroblade face stab.

CA5p4II.jpg

Have left PA forums.
    If this community believes that hating someone based soley upon their gender is acceptable and understandable, I have no interest in being a part of it.
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    I didn't even realize escrow 'passes' were a thing

I wonder how much I have sitting in there

"Credits Escrow Transfer:" is the root name if you wanna run a search on the AH for them. Right now on my main server I"m seeing just 150k and one 50k. The 150s are going for 105k and the 50k is going for 78k for some reason. I swear I've seen the prices different, and higher amounts per transfer.

Edit - A search on the Jedi Covenant server on the Pub side shows the 150s going for 149k each and the 50ks going for 40 to 49k each.

So it should be noted that these transfers shouldn't be purchased unless you see a substantial decrease in cost.

Henroid on
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    I always get a kick out of idiots selling escrow passes over the credit cap.

It's like "who's your target market here rocket surgeon?"

newSig.jpg
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Might be a good idea to throw where people are playing with guilds and such.

I am unguilded on Jedi Covenant with my Sith Jug but my others are still on the old guilds but I haven't touched them.

Also I find I have 0 interest in Republic characters at the moment. I don't want to replay the JK which is the only one aesthetically I like. And the smuggler story was meh to me and my only 50.

u7stthr17eud.png
    I need to see how often those Escrow Transfers show up and what amounts and their median prices. Because man. If people really sell them at close to what they give you, it's like... working up to a million credits in your inventory would take SO MANY.

• FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Oh sure, you won't start a new MASS EFFECT topic but when it's SWTOR, Cambiata is all like "Ooooh oooooh pick me, pick me, I wanna do it !"

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    well, you can buy one for 150k or whatever, hold onto it, then use it when your held credits are back up to 350k, right?

NREqxl5.jpg
  • OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Nocren wrote: »

Well it's the same deal with a lot of the unlocks and passes, isn't it? People putting them up for way more then the F2Pers and Preferred players can pay thanks to their limits. Not too much of a thing now that there's Escrow passes but still...

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Fairchild wrote: »
    Oh sure, you won't start a new MASS EFFECT topic but when it's SWTOR, Cambiata is all like "Ooooh oooooh pick me, pick me, I wanna do it !"

Lol wut. No one ever asked me to make a Mass Effect op!

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
    Owenashi wrote: »

Well it's the same deal with a lot of the unlocks and passes, isn't it? People putting them up for way more then the F2Pers and Preferred players can pay thanks to their limits. Not too much of a thing now that there's Escrow passes but still...

Well see the issue here is this.

My cap is 200,000. If I spend 100k to get an additional 150k, I'm now at 250k. If I spend another 100k on a 150k pass, I'm now at 300k.

Now granted, 50k chunks are at least 50k chunks. But in a game where the economy scales really fast from the point you hit 100k forward, 50k bursts don't mean much at all. Especially when you wanna buy the million-credit stuff.

If you spend the same amount of credits to get an amount unlocked, you gain nothing. Literally.

200k cap. -150k to get +150k = breaking even.

So yeah. I'll be keeping an eye on this but if the player base is seriously that stupid (either in attempting to rip people off by wasting time, or by perpetuating this by continuing to buy these shit auctions) I'm probably gonna quit before I finish any given character's story.

Do you have to use escrow unlock items immediately? Or can you stockpile them?

Shadowen wrote: »
    Do you have to use escrow unlock items immediately? Or can you stockpile them?

I'm pretty sure you can stockpile them. I dunno how high they stack.

So I'm doing the Staged Weekly on Makeb with my Powertech, and I'm kind of frowning at obvious bugs and what I think of as poor design (really it's just that I'm trying to take the same path my Assassin does as a Powertech--there's a difference between being a tank and being a tank with stealth...). Then I come across this enemy type, and even though they're an absolute pain to fight I find myself liking them.

They're called Jedi Evacuators. They're Elite. They fight with one lightsaber, they have two stun attacks--one that's basically Backhand, and one that's basically Electro Dart--and an attack that's basically Tranquilizer Dart but it only lasts about five seconds that they like to target your companion with. They also have an armor-sundering attack and an attack where they throw a knife with their off-hand.

In short, they are Jedi who fight dirty. As much of a pain as they are to fight, these Jedi are smart. (Of course, it seems they have to be, because they're apparently not very strong in the Force. No big pushes or thrown rocks or anything.) I like them.

A while ago I posted about being confused that the best weapons you could buy with basic comms being rated 156. Found the vendor for 162 weapons! The rep vendor for CZ-198 sells them. 120 basic comms and friend standing with the CZ-198 faction.

Henroid wrote: »
    Owenashi wrote: »

Well see the issue here is this.

My cap is 200,000. If I spend 100k to get an additional 150k, I'm now at 250k. If I spend another 100k on a 150k pass, I'm now at 300k.

Now granted, 50k chunks are at least 50k chunks. But in a game where the economy scales really fast from the point you hit 100k forward, 50k bursts don't mean much at all. Especially when you wanna buy the million-credit stuff.

If you spend the same amount of credits to get an amount unlocked, you gain nothing. Literally.

200k cap. -150k to get +150k = breaking even.

So yeah. I'll be keeping an eye on this but if the player base is seriously that stupid (either in attempting to rip people off by wasting time, or by perpetuating this by continuing to buy these shit auctions) I'm probably gonna quit before I finish any given character's story.

well

what you would do is get 200k, but a pass for 100k, play until you have 200k again, then use the pass to get to 300 or whatever. The utility is getting temporarily above the free player cap to buy whatever it is you want

of course if they're actually being listed for more than the F2P cap that's kinda pants on head

NREqxl5.jpg
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Sorry but TOR F2P is indefensibly nickle and dim-ey.

It's an extended tutorial as far as I'm concerned. Inability to run end game content or wear end game gear without buying a pass, limitation on freaking quickbars (in a game with retarded levels of skill bloat no less).

I've said before and shall repeat myself: when monetizing the game for free to play it's as if they actively went through the code with the intention of finding every aspect of the game they could break for free players and then doing just that.

• VeagleVeagle Registered User regular
    Boy, life in the Imperial military sucks.

Belsalvis Sith Warrior spoilers

So this unit of troops has just freed some Sith from a high security prison, but due to Sith in-fighting, I'm not to happy with their master and have no intention of allowing them to become a threat to me.

13936037223_7efbc64332_o.jpg

13912876356_974721e41e_o.jpg

Thankfully, they are still loyal to the Emperor and agree to switch sides.

13936430754_3a215eacd2_o.jpg

13935994475_7490847dd7_o.jpg

The commandos seemed a bit distressed by this turn of events, and pointed out killing them is highly unnecessary.

13936036863_73224da903_o.jpg

13936430284_bc0822a575_o.jpg

Oh those Sith, what a merry bunch of pranksters they are!

Moments later.

13912875836_ae0d13bb5a_o.jpg

13936036493_ccf2ef2455_o.jpg

steam_sig.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I did that same exact quest this morning.

u7stthr17eud.png
    edited April 2014
    Bounty Hunter spoilers.
    The Jedi fucking suck. They made Mako cry. Time to kill them all.

Edit - WHAT THE FUCK.

Henroid on
  • NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    Question about real late Jedi stuff:
    I have the quest to go to the Emperor's planet. I've heard that you only get to use T7 as your companion for the final fight. Is that true? Also, I'm only level 49 at the moment. Should I grind on Corellia for a bit to get up to 50?

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Nightslyr wrote: »
    I have the quest to go to the Emperor's planet. I've heard that you only get to use T7 as your companion for the final fight. Is that true? Also, I'm only level 49 at the moment. Should I grind on Corellia for a bit to get up to 50?

This is correct. Not just the final fight, but the entire final instance.

It's mitigated slightly by
    the fact that right before the final boss fight, there's a fairly easy puzzle that drops high level droid gear designed for T7. But of course before you get to that point you have to deal with whatever gear T7 has.

• NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

the fact that right before the final boss fight, there's a fairly easy puzzle that drops high level droid gear designed for T7. But of course before you get to that point you have to deal with whatever gear T7 has.
    Is it a full set of gear? I've neglected T7 since I got Kira :/

As I recall, yes,
    But you still have to kill a lot of Imperials before you get to that point.

I kinda wish there were a way to re-do class/planetary missions. I wish I had recorded my inq giving the end of corellia speech

NREqxl5.jpg
    Okay I just spotted a 600k Escrow Transfer for 199k credits. I just needed to know that people priced that shit in a meaningful manner.

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Me and my wife have subbed for a month (to play over the easter break)

So we have refer codes if anyone wants.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • emp123emp123 Registered User regular

As I recall, yes,
    But you still have to kill a lot of Imperials before you get to that point.

Was not aware there was a puzzle...but the final boss wasnt that tough anyway (granted, I was level 55, but I was in a mix of level 41 and 50 stuff).

Also:
    I was able to avoid most of the Imperials leading up to the final fight, I think theres only 5 or so that you absolutely cant avoid.

Mortious wrote: »

how does this work? I've been a subscriber before but I haven't given them any cash in a while

NREqxl5.jpg
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

how does this work? I've been a subscriber before but I haven't given them any cash in a while

http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

I don't expect anybody to subscribe of course.
    Previous Subscribers enjoy seven days of subscription level access with unlimited access to missions and features up to Level 50 plus the following:

Preferred Friends Bundle includes:
    Unlock: Inventory Module
    Unlock: Crew Skill Slot
    Customization Control: Display Titles
    Customization Control: Unify Colors
    One Complimentary Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
    oh huh, I could definitely use a free transfer

I was gonna sub sometime in the next month or so anyway for at least a month, so send me a link or code or whatever and I'll get you whatever the reward is

NREqxl5.jpg
    edited April 2014

http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

I don't expect anybody to subscribe of course.
    Previous Subscribers enjoy seven days of subscription level access with unlimited access to missions and features up to Level 50 plus the following:

Preferred Friends Bundle includes:
    Unlock: Inventory Module
    Unlock: Crew Skill Slot
    Customization Control: Display Titles
    Customization Control: Unify Colors
    One Complimentary Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account

Oooooh...

...kinda want that just for the character transfer, especially as I'm rapidly approaching level 50 legacy.

But I basically have everything else that that gives. So if anyone's free to play and wants some free goodies (*ahem* @Henroid *ahem*), they should definitely get first crack.

Shadowen on
    I'm refusing any / all giftings for anything atm. This game included.

edited April 2014
    Smuggler.
    I just met Feylara. And I couldn't bring myself to go through on my usual, "Now you die," routine. It was too funny. Also who knows, maybe she WILL band together with me to help kill Skavak.

Edit - PS, Bowdaar keeps smacking shit around all over the place.

Henroid on