As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Fun Times in Tinychat.

Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplaceShe crawled right inRegistered User regular
Lord only knows it's been a minute since we did this. Have you been feeling a void in your life? Perhaps you just need to stare blankly at some strangers in an internet chatroom. Perhaps you need to stare blankly at me while I drink a lot. Perhaps I just want to fill out some space so this OP isn't as empty and meaningless as my terrible life.

Point is, I think we're long overdue for some social interaction, with the faces and the microphones and the chat. To that end, I have opened up the old Tinychat room and am currently sitting in it, staring blankly as mentioned above. I would encourage you to come by. Sit down. Stay a while.

http://tinychat.com/seplusplus

Just think! You, too, could witness Goatmon's empty bedroom, a sight only bequeathed unto a lucky few. These are memories you will cherish forever. Come make some memories with me.

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Don't be intimidated by my youthful good looks. Get in there and chat. Tiny Chat. With me.

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Oh god. Were doing this again?

Let's see if it still doesn't work for chrome. :P

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    YOU CAN SEE GOATMON'S ROOM RIGHT NOW. GET IN THAT TINY CHAT ROOM.

• MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    literally clicked the link, read the part of the post where you said I'd get to see goatmon's bedroom, and closed the link before it could load

l3icwZV.png
    Machwing wrote: »
    literally clicked the link, read the part of the post where you said I'd get to see goatmon's bedroom, and closed the link before it could load

That is extremely rude.

• SwillSwill Registered User regular
    Hm are sad boys allowed

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I would tinychat! But I'm in Chicago right now. Sorry friends.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Swill wrote: »
    Hm are sad boys allowed

Only if they are sexxy.

Get in here Swill Cat! Into my loving internet arms.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    All right, I can be here awhile

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular

Look, we got Skeith lurking in here, you can lurk too.

• FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    Well this brings back memories, too bad I can't. I still have the bookmark in my toolbar, from the old days

Paging @Kochikens and @ChicoBlue‌

S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »

But the tinychat phone app is so awful

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • SwillSwill Registered User regular
    Yeah I'm on my phone in a bar or I would

That's a bs excuse and I'm disappointed in you, Swill. I'm taking personal offense, here.

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »

But the tinychat phone app is so awful

:(

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Sweet I can finally resume making drunken inappropriate comments to people online.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    Let me get dressed

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    Let me get dressed

No. Leave it off

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    Oh man don't tease me like that FAQ. I just left the chat room but if you're going to grace my computer screen i'm going back.

too late

no......NO!!!

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    i'm glad i got to fire off some offensive jokes.

helen keller jokes are as tame as it comes!

• nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    Hello!

• Lord HomsarLord Homsar Lord of Hammers Registered User regular
    I didn't even realize tinychat was still a thing. Haven't used it since before my 3 year internets hiatus.

steam_sig.png
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    helen keller jokes are as tame as it comes!

yeah, but they can draw some grumbles and finger-wagging if you're not careful.
    :V

MRUHHHHNHNNHN

natek wrote: »
    Hello!

n4FFSF3K3WNJ8.png

• nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    Who fucking knows the words to the War of the Worlds musical?
    Really?

who wimped out

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    All of them. Or. at least, I used to. I probably only know 75% of it by heart now.

• ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Really?

The chances of anyone knowing these words.
    Were a million to one, they said.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Really?

Some of a few of the songs, but little else. And it's one of my favourite things ever. I'm just terrible at remembering things like that.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014

Hey what

@Lost Salient‌ what are you doing here

Straightzi on
    Straightzi wrote: »

Hey what

Well yesterday I was watching Captain America 2, and today I'm going to go to Reckless and probably Challenger Comics

I'm here to spend Easter with my grandma!

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Natek's Summer Nights should have been recorded for the benefit of all absent forumers.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

Hey what

Well yesterday I was watching Captain America 2, and today I'm going to go to Reckless and probably Challenger Comics

I'm here to spend Easter with my grandma!

Let me know if you wanna get together or something. All I have planned today is a rehearsal from like three to six.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Next time we do this, I need to figure out what button is Push to Talk.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'll tiny chat sometime maybe

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Next time we do this, I need to figure out what button is Push to Talk.

It's that big one on the side of the handpiece:

uniden-mini-compact-size-uhf-cb-mobile-sku-67593-full.jpg