As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Join a world filled with assassins... Assassins Ball at PAX East 2014!

13»

• Options
    MarsCheliosMarsChelios Registered User regular
    Scribbled wrote: »
    So disappointed that I didn't pay more attention to this. I just read about it and it sounds like so much fun. Oh well. There's always next year.
    PM'd you with contact details.

I'm having some difficulty in getting the app ready to be deployed but will continue to work on it over the weekend as I have time. In the meantime, please use the website for confirming kills.

• Options
    annarchyjaneannarchyjane Registered User regular
    Any assassin's ball meetups planned? (It's a trap! ;)

With fingernails that shine like justice / and a voice that is dark like tinted glass
    She is fast and thorough / and sharp as a tack
    She's touring the facility / and picking up slack
  • Options
    Any assassin's ball meetups planned? (It's a trap! ;)
    There will be a regular morning meetup in the NE corner of Level One, and when I'm in Tabletop I'll be tweeting my location. It's not a trap, why does everything have to be a trap? ;)

• Options
    aikoeaikoe Registered User regular
    Well, I went through a whole day and didn't see a single person playing. :s

PAX East 2014: 3-Day Pass [X] | Hotel Room [X] | Transportation [X] | Time Off [X] | Costume [ ]
    NEED TWO ROOMS IN THE WESTIN ON THURSDAY NIGHT! Please PM me!
  • Options
    EchoZeroEchoZero Registered User regular
    I saw only about 5 ppl in total (first one was a perfect kill for my friend) but definitely seeing less than the last 2 years. Website also didnt work at all yesterday and even this morning she is still unable to confirm the kill, website just refreshed the page when clicking the confirm button.

• Options
    aikoeaikoe Registered User regular
    Halfway through Saturday, still haven't seen a soul... on the bright side, nobody's seen me either!

PAX East 2014: 3-Day Pass [X] | Hotel Room [X] | Transportation [X] | Time Off [X] | Costume [ ]
    NEED TWO ROOMS IN THE WESTIN ON THURSDAY NIGHT! Please PM me!
  • Options
    EchoZero wrote: »
    I saw only about 5 ppl in total (first one was a perfect kill for my friend) but definitely seeing less than the last 2 years. Website also didnt work at all yesterday and even this morning she is still unable to confirm the kill, website just refreshed the page when clicking the confirm button.

There's less people than last year, which was the biggest game run so far (over 200 players).

If you send me the code she's trying to enter I can look into the issue. Other players are not running into issues verifying from looking at leaderboards but I've helped some players determine chars in the code that look like other letters or numbers.

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    No gonna lie, I got so busy that I completely forget to wear mine. :-(

I actually stopped someone to pin trade and noticed they were both playing. I had my assassin kit with me so I let them see if they could kill me, but neither could. I tried going out seppuku style. Haha.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85