As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2014 Forumer Photo!

Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
Sorry it took so long to track down the camera. I really thought we'd be covered! But it turned out great. :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/870101/IMG_0457_01.JPG

Thanks all!

Some guy.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I recognise Khoo, Smart Hero and Lexxy. Who is everyone else?

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I recognize Naphtali, Otaku Suppository, Sal, Sassori, Peccavi, CorporateLogo, and Godmode in the back row.
    Lexxy. Khoo, and Goose! are the only people in the middle I know
    RMED, Didgeridoo, Rhylith, Abracadaniel (excellent branding), and A Duck! up front

wish I could have gone this year :(

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Every PAX, man. Every PAX I see these, and go "man, I want to meet these guys!"

Sadly I missed my chance when my aunt lived out in Boston. I need to get to one of these some year; maybe if they do a one-off in Chicago or something.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    I've been too distant from the forums, I can only recognize Khoo, Lexxy, and Dan as well

S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Every PAX, man. Every PAX I see these, and go "man, I want to meet these guys!"

Sadly I missed my chance when my aunt lived out in Boston. I need to get to one of these some year; maybe if they do a one-off in Chicago or something.

they are seriously the nicest people

• Options
    Okay I want to know who the smarmy looking dude mugging for the camera behind @rhylith‌ is

• Options
    that guy knows how to pose for a group photo

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    I recognize Naphtali, Otaku Suppository, Sal, Sassori, Peccavi, CorporateLogo, and Godmode in the back row.
    RMED, Didgeridoo, Rhylith, Abracadaniel (excellent branding), and A Duck! up front

The handsome bearded man in red in the back is @Kwoaru‌

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I was there in spirit!

In actuality I was a potted plant on my fifth bourbon at Salty Pig, I think

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Awesome picture!

I miss all of you so much and wish I could have been there!! :(

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Derek, putting out the vibe.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Thank you for getting the picture up so quickly Mr Khoo

And thanks to Kiko for taking it for us on super short notice!

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Everyone looks lovely!

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I sadly missed the photo, because I'd just driven into the city as the announcement of the time and location came out. There wasn't much time after, especially since I needed to get my stuff to my room and grab some dinner. Next year

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Man, I need to get in shape.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'm on the right of Khoo on the couch.

I need to put aside a bunch of time to hang out with forumers next time though, I ended up predisposed most of the weekend.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Just to complete the roster, I'm the guy in the green shirt and jacket two spots to the left of Khoo, and next to me is a coworker of mine who visits the forum but doesn't really post.

Sadly this was the only chance I got to really see any forumers on the trip :(

• Options
    Houk wrote: »
    Just to complete the roster, I'm the guy in the green shirt and jacket two spots to the left of Khoo, and next to me is a coworker of mine who visits the forum but doesn't really post.

Sadly this was the only chance I got to really see any forumers on the trip :(
    Okay I want to know who the smarmy looking dude mugging for the camera behind @rhylith‌ is
    that guy knows how to pose for a group photo

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Houk's raising that eyebrow for the ladies.

• Options
    Damn it houk that was you? I completely didn't recognize you. :(

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    I really wish I could have come this year!

Maybe you'll all be in Seattle and San Antonio for the next two?

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    godmode wrote: »

The solution to this is to have PAX every weekend. Just the death marches alone will whip us all into shape!

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    $20 to the first good breakfast club photoshop w @dhs odium as Molly Ringwald

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »

it could be because i'm like 40 pounds heavier than i was at the last pax i went to

i actually wasn't 100% sure on anyone there other than abracadaniel, and i don't think i've ever actually talked to him before so i didn't have much cause to say anything at the time. so basically i didn't directly talk to anyone there haha

next time!

• Options

MY BRAND

• Options
    Abrandcadaniel

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

MY BRAND

urge to kill

rising

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Only one jersey?

Tsk tsk

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    The Geek wrote: »
    Only one jersey?

Tsk tsk

We found out about the picture three hours before hand =p

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    godmode wrote: »

I'd still hit it

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    The Friday timing thew me off. Should have paid more attention to GroupMe chatter.

However, I still managed to run into Khoo on the expo floor and get his pin!

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    That Houk is one handsome sunuvabitch

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Oh hey nice picture

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    derek is my fucking hero for that pose in the front

• Options
    chromdom wrote: »

i no joke have been practicing that eyebrow lift since i was a kid. there was some wrestler i liked who would do it and i thought it was the coolest thing ever, so i'd just sit there practicing it

it was really hard! if i do it with my other eyebrow it looks kinda creepy

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »

i no joke have been practicing that eyebrow lift since i was a kid. there was some wrestler i liked who would do it and i thought it was the coolest thing ever, so i'd just sit there practicing it

it was really hard! if i do it with my other eyebrow it looks kinda creepy

Rocks+Eyebrow.jpg

??

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Sassori totally has a come hither look on her face.

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    That's just her normal resting expression!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    She's so broody.

• Options
    Naphtali wrote: »

it could be because i'm like 40 pounds heavier than i was at the last pax i went to

i actually wasn't 100% sure on anyone there other than abracadaniel, and i don't think i've ever actually talked to him before so i didn't have much cause to say anything at the time. so basically i didn't directly talk to anyone there haha

next time!

Aw I am totally a person you can talk to

just be like

hey

and I'll be like

hey