As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Happy Easter!

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Happy Grave Robbing Day!

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    We're in a nice place this year. Older son is 16, so he's happy with just a bit of candy. Daughter is only 5 months, so no eggs yet.
    Hopefully we can buy discount candy later this week.

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Also, I had a strange conversation with my mom the other day.
    I said we got our package with easter stuff in it, and she was saying how this weekend would be interesting because of pot day. I thought she was talking about anything else, but nope. Apparently 420 is a big deal now in Colorado. She was just planning on staying home to avoid the whole thing.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    easter is the worst holiday

chocolate gets more expensive and lower quality

broken image link
  • Options
    K2AR1jr.jpg

broken image link
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    I have eaten a buttload of Easter candy! About 4 Cadbury eggs, numerous hollow chocolate rabbits, and those weird Easter chalk candy mint things that you think are chocolate but are totally not. Also (just) 2 cupcakes! Happy Easter errbody!

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Ya fill those hollow rabbits with more chocolate, candy, and icecream.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    I dislike Milk Chocolate very much. Dark Chocolate is amazing though, and I eat a lot of that on a regular basis anyway so... yeah.

Tomorrow is Easter Candy sales. :D

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I'm going to buy all the leftover chocolate.

All of it.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Happy Easter, bub.

23f408fec8c411e3bf3b0002c9de9c9a_8.jpg

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    happy easter, y'all

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    Well, that's not disturbing...

Easter fact! In Northern Europe, as a leftover from pagan traditions, they burn huge fires on Saturday night.

6A7AD595AA9942A3835776FBDD478CF0.jpg

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Happy Easter people!

I went to church today and the singers there went on like, a fuckin' worship odyssey, these guys were exploring these songs and hymns man

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    easter, 4/20, hitler's birthday

today is weird.

• Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular

today is weird.

It's also my dad's birthday!

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Fire Truck wrote: »

today is weird.

It's also my dad's birthday!

naaaah, couldn't be.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    ergo, your dad is hitler

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    hitler shares a birthday with jesus???????

broken image link
  • Options
    no he shares a birthday with bob marley

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    why does jesus' birthday change every year anyway, that's what i wanna know

broken image link
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Middle Ages Christian iconography is Easter related right? Well, this is a cool tumblr, Highlighting an invisible conversation between hip hop and art before the 16th century.

tumblr_n42t4zysPo1txszqqo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n3drxvUHzl1txszqqo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n3j5pbx2OW1txszqqo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n3drwjT0I81txszqqo1_1280.jpg

http://b4-16.tumblr.com

• Options
    eh, i'm not really seeing it

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    hitler shares a birthday with jesus???????

My dad's Jesus?!

• Options
    this isn't a COINCIDENCE open your EYES SHEEPLE

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    i didn't go for the papist guy joke btw yw

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I was suppose to work today, but I quit the other day and haven't told my family yet, so I went with my girlfriend to her family's easter instead. They sent us home with SO MUCH HAM. Then my sister called, she said "Swing by for leftovers"

We got another 2pounds of ham, 2 pounds of lamb, half a cake shaped like a bunny, a ton of side dishes, and a bottle of white wine.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    why does jesus' birthday change every year anyway, that's what i wanna know

Its his Re-birthday

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I was suppose to work today, but I quit the other day and haven't told my family yet, so I went with my girlfriend to her family's easter instead. They sent us home with SO MUCH HAM. Then my sister called, she said "Swing by for leftovers"

We got another 2pounds of ham, 2 pounds of lamb, half a cake shaped like a bunny, a ton of side dishes, and a bottle of white wine.

That sounds like a delicious Easter and some fine dinning for a week or two. :)

I can understand the caution around the fam, as I've done that awkward dance before. You can't stay in a place you feel ya need to leave, though.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    But you can call meBut you can call me Grand Divina Angela Registered User regular
    My kids had a good easter. this is the first egghunt we've ever had outdoors. Later we all watched Frozen fort he first time, it was basically amazing.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I think a Cadbury Creme Egg tried to kill me just now

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Whoa now Jesus, I know you're the Son of God and all but even you don't get to have two birthdays. You ain't the Queen of England.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Yesterday I couldn't get into the park where I usually find all my plants for one of my uni projects, no big deal, just went walking somewhere else.

Turns out it was because 500 people were smoking weed there in celebration!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/police-turn-blind-eye-crowds-7012110

I would have been quite amused to stumble upon that.

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Unpopular opinion - peeps are gross

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    Unpopular opinion - peeps are gross

Super gross and I can only eat one Cadbury Cream Egg a year and about halfway through I think "Well this was a mistake" and have to power through the rest of it.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    From an informal survey of friends and family, the people who think peeps are gross vastly outnumber the people who enjoy peeps. I love them so much

lostwords on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Well yeah, but don't you also eat cupcakes by the cubic foot? Or am I thinking of another Lostwords that loves him some sweets?

• Options
    Well yes. But there's so many other things you can do with peeps! Drop them in hot chocolate or coffee, in s'mores, dip them in your chocolate fountain, making dioramas, make a peep necklace, on a stick with fruits, etc etc

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Saturday: Niece's first birthday. Had bbq chicken, sausages, burgers, and a lot of potato salad.
    Sunday: Easter with my in-laws. Pretty much the same thing but with egg salad instead of potato. And more alcohol.
    Hooray free food!

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I don't like Peeps, but my mother still gets them for me every Easter.

I just brought them into work and left them in the back room for someone to take.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    It's amusing to me that the April Fools thread blew up and the Easter thread is two pages long.