As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2014 Forumer Photo!

13»

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Syphyre wrote: »
    ... Usagi, with your new avatar so small on mobile forums, my first thought was "What the hell happened to He-Man?"

he straightened up his act

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I recall before the photo someone joked that there should be someone standing outside for the photo

I feel like that's what I should have done in retrospect

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    I recall before the photo someone joked that there should be someone standing outside for the photo

I feel like that's what I should have done in retrospect

I told you bro.

Gotta be a visionary.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'd totally hang out with a group of people that looked like that.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    super sad i didn't get to meet you guys!

you'll just have to come to Seattle this year!

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Everyone looks so relaxed.

I don't think this was a pax so much as it was as a lounge party.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    It was funny because we would all chat and then get a little quiet as we saw someone coming off the escalator because maybe it was someone we knew. It was a stranger 9 out of 10 times and they would just sort of stare at us around Khoo and slowly amble by...

They were so confused.

Secret Panel?

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    My favourite moment of AusPax was khoo eventually putting up a hoody to hide himself as everyone would stop and ask him to sign shit.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    My big fear is that if I go to Seattle I'll have to start looking for a job because I won't want to leave

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    I need to make it to PAX again one of these years. Last time I was there was when those three random people just kind of latched onto us and joined in the picture.

And I'm much less of an awkward person since then! I wanna meet you people.