As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pittsburgh PrePostPAX - (GASP games days posted for 2014)

1235»

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    GASP day today! I likely won't be there, but hope folks have fun.

• Options
    GASP for March is this coming saturday!

• Options
    This is the month with double the game days. The second one is this weekend, March 22nd.

• Options
    So the main April game day was during PAX, so I doubt that many of us made it... ;)

There's some goings on in GASP about needing a temporary move of location, and due to that there's a bonus games day this month!

April 26th, normal place and time.

For the info on the temporary relocation in the future, check out the gasp forums.

• Options
    SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    I am in a bit of a gaming mood lately so I am putting this on my calendar.

• Options
    XadrixnaXadrixna Registered User regular
    So.....is this still an ongoing thing in Pittsburgh? I'm in Pittsburgh and would love to have a get together at some point to do whatever really. :D

• Options
    Xadrixna wrote: »
    So.....is this still an ongoing thing in Pittsburgh? I'm in Pittsburgh and would love to have a get together at some point to do whatever really. :D
    GASP is an ongoing thing still, although they are having location issues right now that are being worked out. That's why there's a bonus day this weekend :) They have their own forums where some of these issues are being worked out. I'm sure it will still continue (it's usually 50-100 people on a monthly basis) but it may be in flux for a bit.

• Options
    As far as non-GASP meetups go, nobody has run one lately :P but if someone wants to, I'd likely go.

• Options
    so, GASP has had some issues with parking lately, the place where we go is undergoing renovations. See the GASP forums for details on the new parking situation.