As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Eric Pope and Dave Lang Thread Featuring Giant Bomb Dot Com

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    The button is telling you that if a limb is cut off two more will take its place.

Does... does my penis count as a limb?

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    My theories of the third button having a sinister purpose just got a lot darker

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    ctrpaxscrnc2004ev04ajpg-a297ab.jpg

The year of Luigi is over. Samus will now reign.
    Hail Metroid Hydra

vegeta_666 on
    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    korgan is the best. nalia remains the worst

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    Watch Space Dogs multiplayer actually looks SUPER FUN

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/here-s-nine-narrated-minutes-of-watch-dogs-multipl/2300-8782/

The hacking stuff is going to be a blast

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Episode 2 of the Bioshock Infinite DLC is pretty great so far.

Loved the intro.
    Just got back into Columbia.

• Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    august wrote: »

oh man this is the best thing EVER

COD:GHOSTS IS SO HOOD

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Shit I think I've got like 3 days left to save kanji and one of them is a Tuesday.

His bad is missing a basketball practice in this?

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    CoD Ghosts has lost its mind

There are DLC maps where you can become Jason Voorhees and a Predator with killstreaks

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    korgan is the best. nalia remains the worst

Nalia is just a worse Imoen, in almost every way.

• Options
    Oh no

I just finished season 1 of farscape!

Craiss took the baby leviathan!

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Started Remember Me tonight. It's pretty cool, I really like the AR cubey art stuff they have going on. The idea of the combo lab is cool but I wish I had one more combo to work with.

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    I just played Episode 3 of Wolf Among Us. Don't really know why I put it off. But @SilverWind watched me play it, which felt special.

And

Jesus

This shit was awesome
    I normally hate characters like Bloody Mary, but the execution on her was super fucking great

And, like... there's no way they can have Bigby fully wolf out, right? Would the engine even support that model running around?

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    press circle to hide in car

Watch_Dogs how groundbreaking

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    I love Snoop Dogg

• Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Shit I think I've got like 3 days left to save kanji and one of them is a Tuesday.

I wouldn't worry about missing anything at all. You've got a lot of time to work on your social links, main character stats, and party character levels. Just freewheel it and have a good time seeing what's in the game.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular

Sure, you can miss practice.

If you don't want to make the playoffs!

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Dude it is Japan.

You can never, ever miss sports practice.

Holiday? You come in for sports practice.

School closed for winter/summer/spring break? You come in for sports practice.

Its the weekend? You come in for sports practice.

It's insane.

• Options
    that doesn't sound any different than american sports

• Options
    also good work joining the basketball team. now get polishin those balls

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Sounds like a sports manga to me!

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    I like kou

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    Episode 2 of the Bioshock Infinite DLC is pretty great so far.

Loved the intro.
    Just got back into Columbia.

Burial at Sea is pretty great. I enjoyed it.
    captaink wrote: »
    Started Remember Me tonight. It's pretty cool, I really like the AR cubey art stuff they have going on. The idea of the combo lab is cool but I wish I had one more combo to work with.

Remember me is an extremely pretty game, with awesome music, and the combo system was a pretty good idea. It's not quite executed to the level it should have been, but I liked the game overall.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    that doesn't sound any different than american sports

It's year round and you have to be a member of a club and you are on the same club for all 3 years of JHS.

Maybe your schools were pretty different than mine but I went through all of JHS and HS without being on any sports team or staying a single day late at school.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    are they required to be on a sports team?

I went to swimming for 3 hours a day 6 days a week and that included things like winter break

• Options
    are they required to be on a sports team?

I went to swimming for 3 hours a day 6 days a week and that included things like winter break

They are required to be in a club activity, technically, but everything my school offers is sports with the sole exception of brass band club.

• Options
    A couple things from the Bombcast

1) No clue what Jeff is talking about with the PS4 version of Trials. I've noticed absolutely no tearing so far, and it's usually a thing I'm pretty sensitive to (and it annoys the piss out of me). It's something I barely tolerate for Bayonetta but usually if I spot egregious instances of it in other games I tend to put them down.

2) I've never heard of this Review show, but Jeff's pitch makes it sound amazing

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I'm trying to remember the name of a video game

I think they showed a video of it at one of the last few E3s, but I can't find it. It had a pair of detectives(?) investigating an apartment with a big explosion that had been timestopped or something and one of them grabs a woman who was also timestopped and who was about to be blown up and shifts her before the explosion starts again.

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

I think they showed a video of it at one of the last few E3s, but I can't find it. It had a pair of detectives(?) investigating an apartment with a big explosion that had been timestopped or something and one of them grabs a woman who was also timestopped and who was about to be blown up and shifts her before the explosion starts again.

Quantum Break, Remedy's thing

I think

• Options
    Veldrin wrote: »

Quantum Break?

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Moth 13 wrote: »

I wish I could get excited about a new Kirby game

But the last one that was especially interesting was like, Kirby 64

Return to Dreamland just feels like a bad imitation of Superstar

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    that is 100% quantum break i guarantee it

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I've always liked Kirby but it feels like a franchise Nintendo has absolutely no clue what to do with

And then they're releasing it the same day as Mario Golf (and the same week as ASM2, not that they care about that)

Which means my purchase chances of Kirby shoot down to around 0%

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Quantum Break! That's the one.

Thanks guys.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    i can't believe garrysmod.org is still an unusable piece of shit

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Captain K wrote: »

I wouldn't worry about missing anything at all. You've got a lot of time to work on your social links, main character stats, and party character levels. Just freewheel it and have a good time seeing what's in the game.

Unless you're following a guide, it's almost impossible to max out every social link in the game on a first run, and the only thing you get for doing so (other than seeing the conclusions of all the SL story lines) is a really powerful persona. Just roll with it and don't worry about 100%ing the game.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Yo so, can Transistor be out already? K thanks.

• Options
    I don't know why I'm so onboard with Transistor

I don't really know anything about it and didn't really like Bastion

Probably just the visual style

• Options
    You know what Kirby game doesn't get nearly enough love

Dreamland 3

It wasn't as big as superstar but it had a gorgeous art style

This discussion has been closed.