As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Getting a gaming charity event mentioned

Conroy BumpasConroy Bumpas Registered User regular
edited April 2014 in Help / Advice Forum
Getting a gaming charity event mentioned

I have two friends that are holding a gaming marathon …. Literally

They are playing final fantasy 7 from start to finish wilts walking on treadmills.

His description copy and pasted below
(ceres edit)

On penny arcade there used to be articles about this sort of thing. But I know that part closed down.

Does any have any ideas on anyone/ any ware I could email speak to try to promote it

Please note I cannot be held responsible for any mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, karma, dharma, metaphysical, religious, philosophical, Logical , Ethical, Aesthetical, or financial damage caused by this post
ceres on

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    It is against the rules to link most of these things without mod or admin permission, period. Most are turned down that aren't Child's Play because we can't be sure the legitimacy of the charity or if the money is actually getting there.

You can email Tube to ask. I would say no, however, especially since you posted and linked to the charity without prior permission in violation of the forum rules. And either way, H/A is definitely the wrong place to solicit.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    Conroy BumpasConroy Bumpas Registered User regular
    sorry i didnt not mean to post the link. to the charity site i was just copy pasteing the discription of what was happening.

i didnt really want it mentioned on penny arcade because they have there own childs play etc.

i was more if anyone could sagest places that may mention or report it.and ways to go about doing it theres going to be a video "highlights" of the avent.

what i was asking what anyone have any advice on getting an event mention someware. rather than asking about getting an event mentioned here.

sorry for the confusion

Please note I cannot be held responsible for any mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, karma, dharma, metaphysical, religious, philosophical, Logical , Ethical, Aesthetical, or financial damage caused by this post
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    All is forgiven.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn