As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Werewolf] Variations

snuffles00snuffles00 Registered User regular
Hello,

I recently purchased a beautiful deck of Werewolf cards off of Kickstarter by Corey Fields. I am aware that there are so many variations to the game. I was wanting to know what rules you follow or even what variations you use. The first time I was introduced to Werewolf we played with a group of about 12 people. We had two werewolves, the hunter, the witch, the lovers, and the villagers. I am looking to hear what characters you love having in your group. I was also wanting to find some stats on what card ratios people use for larger groups. I know a lot is trial and error but any information helps.
Thanks!

-Snuffles00 Dr. Exoskeleton Minion 2017&2018 winner. sr4ievjyisj0.png

• Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    Hey there snuffles! You will likely get more feedback on this in the Critical Failures forum, especially since we have our own version of Werewolf (also known as Mafia) called Phalla. If you like these sorts of games, they usually run pretty continuously on in the Critical Failures forum, though it has been awhile since I played. The top post on Phallas has a pretty in depth break down of common roles in these sorts of games (they will likely be named different, but the mechanical function remains the same). Hope that helps!

steam_sig.png

• Options
    snuffles00snuffles00 Registered User regular
    Sweet. Thanks a bunch.

-Snuffles00 Dr. Exoskeleton Minion 2017&2018 winner. sr4ievjyisj0.png
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453