As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pax East 2014 swag trading thread

• JolleRadnov90JolleRadnov90 Registered User new member
    Paxman90 wrote: »
    Looking for the following:

CAH cards 13
    Borderlands Pre-Sequel code (if anyone is feeling really generous!)
    Borderlands Pre-Sequel t-shirt
    Borderlands Claptrap bag

have for trade:

CAH cards: 1,2,4 (x2), 6(x2),7,8,10(x2),14(x2),22,24(x2),26
    3 Magic decks (blue, red, white. cards in them available on request)
    3 Dawngate beta codes
    2 LOL Riot Skins
    3 LOL Arcade Skins
    Astro a38 Wireless Headset discount code
    15% off 2K Store
    15% off Irrational games store
    3 copies of Ubisoft PAX Bonus codes
    Free copy of Anomoly Korea
    Evolve pre-order beanie
    Adult M Newegg t-shirt
    multiple Watch Dogs and PAX East lanyards

dude,i have nothing u want to trade,but if u have any one LoL code to give free :)

• Paxman90Paxman90 Registered User regular
    Paxman90 wrote: »
    Looking for the following:

CAH cards 13
    Borderlands Pre-Sequel code (if anyone is feeling really generous!)
    Borderlands Pre-Sequel t-shirt
    Borderlands Claptrap bag

have for trade:

CAH cards: 1,2,4 (x2), 6(x2),7,8,10(x2),14(x2),22,24(x2),26
    3 Magic decks (blue, red, white. cards in them available on request)
    3 Dawngate beta codes
    2 LOL Riot Skins
    3 LOL Arcade Skins
    Astro a38 Wireless Headset discount code
    15% off 2K Store
    15% off Irrational games store
    3 copies of Ubisoft PAX Bonus codes
    Free copy of Anomoly Korea
    Evolve pre-order beanie
    Adult M Newegg t-shirt
    multiple Watch Dogs and PAX East lanyards

dude,i have nothing u want to trade,but if u have any one LoL code to give free :)

I posted them in the thread a couple nights ago as I believe they were expiring.
    I am still on the hunt for CAH# 13 though....

• Fedaykin42Fedaykin42 East Moriches, NYRegistered User regular
    So, I'm down to needing only one more CAH card, #22.
    If anyone has a 22 available to trade, I'd happily trade any of the ones I have available below.
    Available to Trade: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26

If I can complete my second set of CAH oatmeal cards, I would very much like to trade that set for a complete PAX Prime 2013 CAH set, or PAX East 2013 A, B, and C packs.

I also have the Watchdog pin set and one of those red Magicka hoods.
    I would also be interested in any unopened MTG starter decks besides green and white (I have 2 of the green and white already) as well as any Hearthstone card packs.
    I also have a Solforge Digital Card Game Draft Entry code, Magicka Wizard Wars and War of the Vikings code, a PvZ Garden Warfare card pack code to get the Super Duper pack and Craaazy pack, and 2 Dragon Dice (a small green and small orange).

I'm more than willing to trade anything I have via mail, or locally if you're in the Suffolk County area of Long Island, NY

• RenneesmeRenneesme Registered User regular
    So I just noticed that the infinite crisis code expires in a half hour... so if you see this by then, have at it!!

N49JT4C3NQNDHJEXCQHMY3EZE

3DS FC: 4382-3356-7103
  • TrandescentTrandescent Registered User regular
    Does anybody have a Nvidia t-shirt in XL? I'd be willing to trade mine (Large) and maybe something extra.

8elUgf9.png

PAX East 2018 4-Day Pass [X] BYOC Pass [X] Hotel Reservation [X]

See y'all at PAX East 2018!
  • QuintiousQuintious Registered User regular
    So I ended up with about half a dozen beta keys for the WoW expansion (Warlords of Draenor). Would be willing to part with one for a Borderlands code. Current eBay rates on the WoW codes is about $90-$100, which makes them slightly more value than the Borderlands game.

• CruelUltimatumCruelUltimatum Registered User new member
    edited April 2014
    Hey Everyone,

My first PAX was amazing and I am still tripping and feeling some post pax depression. I am down to my last card needed for cards against humanity. I need card number 16.

I have several extras I could trade and would be willing to trade the entire lot (Approximately 5-10 cards) of my extras for the single number 16.

Once I get home, I will validate the numbers of all extras I have but if you are willing to trade number 16, let me know here or via PM.

Thanks!

CruelUltimatum on
  • miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    So figured I'd post the last of what I have left to trade away. At this point I've gotten most of the things I think I'm interested in, but I'm always looking for Pinny Arcade pins (specifically 10th Anniversary or MC Frontalot if anyone got seconds :D ) or borderlands codes or whatever else I may have somehow missed on getting. If you need cards that I have dupes of and want to trade for card's I don't have dupes of maybe I'll trade anyway and try to build a second complete pack for my friends CAH set :)

Extra CAH Cards:
    #1 (x2), #2 (x2), #3 (x4), #5(x1), #6(x2), #7(x1), #8(x2), #9(x3), #10(x1), #12(x1), #21(x4), #23(x1), #24(x1), #25(x1), #26(x2)

Bethesda Party stuff:
    Wolfenstein satchels (x1) I MAY have a second for trade but I need to check again
    Wolfenstein House Of The Rising Sun 45 (x1)

Game codes and what not:
    XBone Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Super Duper Pack & Craaazy Pack! (x1)
    Dawngate Shaper Codes (x2)
    Infinite Crisis Wonder Woman & Greek Goddess of War Costume (x1)
    Magicka Wizard Wars (x2)
    Airmech Arena PAX Exclusive Pet (x2)
    Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Starter Pack (includes 1XP boost, 1 gold boost and 1 life force boost) (x2)
    Might and Magic Duel Of Champions 2 Premium Reinforcement Packs and 10,000 Bonus Gold (x2)
    15% off 2K Games store (x1)

Shirts:
    The Next Level (2XL)
    Grey Goo (3XL)

I wanna say that's most of my tradeables but if there's anything specific anyone is looking for feel free to ask

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • h16b22h16b22 Registered User regular
    I want the borderlands presequal shirt whomever has it pm please.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    h16b22 wrote: »
    I want the borderlands presequal shirt whomever has it pm please.
    This is a trade thread, not an ask for things thread.

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Does anyone know when the LoL skins expire? I have several hec/blitz and a ward skin

I am looking for Cards Against Humanity... I need 16, 19 of the 27 set.

I have duplicates of every number except those four, as well.

spool32 on
  • miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the LoL skins expire? I have several hec/blitz and a ward skin

LoL skins expired already unfortunately. They were only redeemable for 5 days after PAX I believe

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • CruelUltimatumCruelUltimatum Registered User new member
    miker525 wrote: »

LoL skins expired already unfortunately. They were only redeemable for 5 days after PAX I believe

As of yesterday morning, the codes were still working. I gave one to a colleague at work and he was able to activate it.

edited April 2014
    miker525 wrote: »

As of yesterday morning, the codes were still working. I gave one to a colleague at work and he was able to activate it.

You heard the man - hook me up with some CaH and I will ward skin you!

spool32 on
  • KumaKuma Registered User regular
    Does anybody have a Nvidia t-shirt in XL? I'd be willing to trade mine (Large) and maybe something extra.
    There were a couple of Nvidia shirts, which one are you looking for?

f7v9h.jpg
  • ofortunofortun Registered User regular

I am looking for Cards Against Humanity... I need 9, 16, 19 of the 27 set.

I have duplicates of every number except those four, as well.

Hi, I can trade my extra 9 and 19. I'm looking for a 13 and a 16 too. I sent you a message.

Anyone have an extra 13 or 16 they want to trade for?

Thanks!

• Jordan the hoboJordan the hobo Bristol, MARegistered User regular
    All I need now is card 11

I have extras of 2, 7, 8, 9, 22, and 23. I can mail it for free if anyone needs one pm me

XBL:Jordan the hobo
    PSN:Jordan_the_hobo
    STEAM:Jordan the hobo
    TWITTER:Jordanthehobo
  • SrywifeSrywife Registered User new member
    I am looking for a red XL PaxEast t-shirt with the graphic of the asteroids hitting the building.
    Here's the story.
    My husband was there. He brought this home. I was in-charge of washing it. There was a bleach mishap. Now I need a replacement. Trying to do this before he notices. I have things to trade. I may be able to get my hands on a Project Spark pin.

• SilverDragonwolfSilverDragonwolf MaineRegistered User new member
    I'm looking for the Thinkgeek Tails pin, would be willing to trade some Strife pins for it :)

OK assuming these trades go well, I will need only a 16 to complete one set.
    I have LoL skins left! The ward skin is gone now.

• TrandescentTrandescent Registered User regular
    Kuma wrote: »
    I was unaware of this. I'm specifically looking for the Project Tegrakt shirt, but if anyone has an XL of a different type of shirt i'd love to see it.

8elUgf9.png

PAX East 2018 4-Day Pass [X] BYOC Pass [X] Hotel Reservation [X]

See y'all at PAX East 2018!
  • MidnyghtChildeMidnyghtChilde NYRegistered User regular
    Ok so after going through my pile I am looking for CAH 16 and 26 still to complete a second set for a friend. I have dupes of 1-10, 23, 24, and 17 to trade. I also have some other small things like the Wildstar critter clip on cell phone cleaner thing and maybe some stuff from PaxEast13 if there's something specific people are looking for.

• KitsunePilot80KitsunePilot80 Registered User new member
    I'm missing 3 CaH cards and have 16 to trade (or just give) to anyone that needs them.

I need
    18, 19 and 22

I have
    Black: 23 (x2) and 27
    White: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (x2), 7, 8, 9, 10, 16, 21 (x2),

• KumaKuma Registered User regular
    Kuma wrote: »
    I was unaware of this. I'm specifically looking for the Project Tegrakt shirt, but if anyone has an XL of a different type of shirt i'd love to see it.
    Ahhh of course it had to be the one that i dont have, sorry mate

f7v9h.jpg
  • JCannoyJCannoy Registered User new member
    Looking for CAH #15
    I have for trade 1, 2, 3(x3), 4, 5(x2), 6, 7, 8, 10(x3), 13, 18, 22(x2), 23(x2), 24, 25, and 27

Thanks!!

• PC OiboPC Oibo Registered User regular
    JCannoy wrote: »
    Looking for CAH #15
    I have for trade 1, 2, 3(x3), 4, 5(x2), 6, 7, 8, 10(x3), 13, 18, 22(x2), 23(x2), 24, 25, and 27

Thanks!!

I can trade you a 15 for a 13.

I'm missing 3 CaH cards and have 16 to trade (or just give) to anyone that needs them.

I need
    18, 19 and 22

I have

I can trade you a 22 for a 16.

edited April 2014
    I have CAH Cards 1 - 10, 12, 15, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27. I need 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 26. I am also looking for the 10th Anniversary Pin, any of the PAX East (Year) pins, any of the Previous PAX Packs such as A,B,C from PAX East 2013, and Chandra Pin. I have 2014 MTG Green and Black Decks. I have also have the 2013 MTG White, Blue and Green Deck.

PC Oibo on
    Fedaykin42 wrote: »
    So, I'm down to needing only one more CAH card, #22.
    If anyone has a 22 available to trade, I'd happily trade any of the ones I have available below.
    Available to Trade: 1, 2(x2), 3(x3), 4, 5(x4), 8(x2), 9, 10, 18, 21(x2), 23(x4), 25(x2), and 26.

If I can complete my second set of CAH oatmeal cards, I would very much like to trade that set for a complete PAX Prime 2013 CAH set, or PAX East 2013 A, B, and C packs.

I would also be interested in any Hearthstone card pack codes.
    I also have a Solforge Digital Card Game Draft Entry code, Magicka Wizard Wars and War of the Vikings code, a PvZ Garden Warfare card pack code to get the Super Duper pack and Craaazy pack, and 2 Dragon Dice (a small green and small orange).

I'm more than willing to trade anything I have via mail, or locally if you're in the Suffolk County area of Long Island, NY

Looks like one of my trades fell through, now I'm looking for a CAH #15 as well as a #22 to complete my set.
    All items/quantities quoted above are still available to trade.

• aikoeaikoe Registered User regular
    PC Oibo wrote: »
    I have CAH Cards 1 - 12, 15, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27. I need 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, and 26. I am also looking for the 10th Anniversary Pin, any of the PAX East (Year) pins, any of the Previous PAX Packs such as A,B,Cfrom PAX East 2013, and Chandra Pin. I have 2014 MTG Green and Black Decks. I have also have the 2013 MTG White, Blue and Green Deck.

I have a spare 14 I'll trade you for your 3, 11, or 15.

PAX East 2014: 3-Day Pass [X] | Hotel Room [X] | Transportation [X] | Time Off [X] | Costume [ ]
    NEED TWO ROOMS IN THE WESTIN ON THURSDAY NIGHT! Please PM me!
    aikoe wrote: »
    I have CAH Cards 1 - 12, 15, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27. I need 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, and 26. I am also looking for the 10th Anniversary Pin, any of the PAX East (Year) pins, any of the Previous PAX Packs such as A,B,Cfrom PAX East 2013, and Chandra Pin. I have 2014 MTG Green and Black Decks. I have also have the 2013 MTG White, Blue and Green Deck.

Deal. Let me see which one of those 3 I still have left. I will pm you tonight.

Thank You

• KitsunePilot80KitsunePilot80 Registered User new member

I need
    18, 19 and 22

I have

Deal, I'll PM you later tonight.

aikoe wrote: »

I can trade you a 3 for your 14. PM your address and I will do the same.

I need
    18, 19 and 22

I have

Deal, I'll PM you later tonight.

I am so sorry to do this to you but I gave my 22 away earlier then your post. I also don't have 18 or 19. Did you need any other numbers?

• Paxman90Paxman90 Registered User regular
    Still looking for: CAH# 13, 20

Have: CAH 1,2,4,6,7,8,10,14,24,26

• fynixfynix Registered User regular
    fynix wrote: »
    HAVE:
    - a bunch of CAH cards (#s 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 13, 15, 22, 24, 26)
    - A Borderlands pre-sequel code
    - 50% off Edge of Space coupons
    - East 2013 LoL wristbands (top, mid & adc)
    - East 2013 CAH Pack Bs & 1 C
    - East 2012 Boxed copy of Rift (you know you want it)

WANT:
    - posters (not Sniper elite or Kongegrate)
    - CAH #s: 11, 12, 17, 23
    - Klei figures

Does anyone have & is willing to trade CAH #17? It's the last one I need to make a full set. <3 My original post is above.

So, it looks like I will have all the CAH cards I need for my sets after my last trade, but I still have a bit of extra cards available.
    I would be happy to trade any number of my extra CAH cards (or any other items listed below) for Hearthstone card pack codes.

Available to Trade: 1, 2(x2), 3(x3), 4, 5(x4), 8(x2), 9, 10, 21(x2), 23(x4), and 25(x2).

• aikoeaikoe Registered User regular
    After a successful trade with PC Oibo, I'm still looking for CAH cards 11, 13, & 15. My original post is on the first page and I have plenty of cards to trade.

PAX East 2014: 3-Day Pass [X] | Hotel Room [X] | Transportation [X] | Time Off [X] | Costume [ ]
    NEED TWO ROOMS IN THE WESTIN ON THURSDAY NIGHT! Please PM me!
    I am still looking for 13,14,16,17,19,20. I have 1 - 10, 23-25, 27.

I am also willing to trade sets of 2014 PAX EAST CAH for 2013 PAX EAST CAH, 2013 PAX Prime CAH, and 2014 PAX East CAH Panel edition. I have still lots of Magic Decks, PAX East Lanyards, and Terraway Keychains.

Thanks

• signguy217signguy217 Springfield, ILRegistered User regular
    Looking to trade CAH cards.

Cards I want: 12, 13, 15, 21

Cards I have for trade: 1 (2), 3, 4, 6 (2), 8 (2), 9 (2), 14 (2), 17, 20, 23, 24, 26

Thanks
    Chris