As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Heart] Shaped Thread Gets Two Thumbs Up!

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    chromdom wrote: »
    Be right there.
    I will be the bald weird looking stranger hovering around the edge of the property

You'll have to be more specific.

There ya go.

chromdom on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    dude it's supposed to get to nearly 80 outside today.

I'm gunna grill up some meat and work on my garden like a motherfucker tonight

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    dude it's supposed to get to nearly 80 outside today.

I'm gunna grill up some meat and work on my garden like a motherfucker tonight

It was 91 degrees here yesterday when the pipes were being assessed for damage.

Do you know what it's like on the Gulf Coast with that kind of heat and humidity in your house at 9pm?!?

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Where do they store the Internet?

I met the dude who made that thread once

he invited me to smoke weed in his steam room

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Where do they store the Internet?

I met the dude who made that thread once

he invited me to smoke weed in his steam room

I absolutely believe this.

• Options
    I would think that smoking in a steam room would be very uncomfortable

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Raijin, buddy, that grill needs to be cleaned.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Raijin, buddy, that grill needs to be cleaned.

the charred remains of barbecues long since past give the chicken more flavor

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Same reason I never wash my cutlery

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Clean my grill? That's folly.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well my brother melted his grill last summer
    So we broke out the weber and used it since
    The grill on it is falling apart and the argument of is it 21" or 22" when looking at new grills comes to mind

ALso at thanksgiving we had smoked turkey
    It was far better than I thought it would be

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Is there still room in the blanket fort

I'm having trouble with stupid bureaucrats, I think I might be ill and I genuinely feel like I wanna hide

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    The grill on it is falling apart and the argument of is it 21" or 22" when looking at new grills comes to mind

Save up and get a new Weber.

These are sweet: weber.com/grills/series/weber-q-series/3200

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I want the world to hand me a girlfriend. Or at the very least hand me someone I'll fall head over heels for so I'll be happy until I discover why that ain't gonna happen.

Or just give me control over my own feelings. That would be swell. "Oh hey this likeable girl likes me. Turn the crush valve and let's be happy."

but nope

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    The tone of that was a bit bitter and I'm not - I'm just vaguely and mildly dissatisfied and pretend bitter.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

The kettle part of it is fine well expect the legs
    The grill was not that great when I moved here hense that is why we got that other grill that melted down over time

The grill just popped a few of the welds so we went looking at new grills and ran into the problem of why is the grill we have 22" and the ones they offer 21"?

• Options
    Why would you want to have a girlfriend handed to you?
    I thought it was fun to earn it? in that you go through all the tricks and talks till you get to whatever stage you can publicly say yes I have a girlfriend or such?

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

Just looking at the link I'm hoping for features like a spatula that turns into a grenade if you twist the handle, tongs that can cut through metal, and an ejector tray

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Dis'Dis' Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Seriously contemplating becoming a nun

Or perhaps a sheep farmer

Bottom line, some hermitlike calling that means I don't have to talk to anyone ever again

Lets move to a farm out on the Hebrides. We'll cultivate strong crops of rocks and wrastle goats.

Better do it soon, house prices out there are exploding.

Also goats?

600px-The_three-horned_one_again.jpg

lern2hebrides m8

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

The kettle part of it is fine well expect the legs
    The grill was not that great when I moved here hense that is why we got that other grill that melted down over time

The grill just popped a few of the welds so we went looking at new grills and ran into the problem of why is the grill we have 22" and the ones they offer 21"?

I have no idea. There is of course a different route you could take: weber.com/grills/series/ranch-kettle/ranch-kettle

• Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    Both my folks know of my intentions to move out, and they're not raging on me about it! This weekend they're going on a trip to find a new place to move to themselves, but after that I'm going to pressure them into helping me move out ASAP! I'm so glad that my fears were unwarranted. I feel a bit like a drama queen but then I also remind myself they are awful abusive people and there's no reason to feel guilty.

Then I have to find a new doctor and dentist and a place to cut my hair that won't cost me 40 bucks per cut and where the nearest pharmacy is and and...

I'm sure @Weaver will be an excellent help!

Swear to god he's getting the best fucking birthday cake I can bake him.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    Why would you want to have a girlfriend handed to you?
    I thought it was fun to earn it? in that you go through all the tricks and talks till you get to whatever stage you can publicly say yes I have a girlfriend or such?

Well, yes.

What I want is simply a girl that I like who likes me.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Um.

You realize that you're not owed one right?

I hope I'm misreading you.

• Options
    nuka wrote: »
    Um.

The world owes me happiness.

No, it's just me bitching about my poor luck in love as of late and how I would like to have better luck, that's all.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Fair enough! But, life itself is unfair unless you make it fair.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Don't mind me, I'll just be over here in my impenetrable fortress figurative blanket fort

Someone drop off a handle of whiskey and some pizza in about six hours, 'kay?

about a day late but I can always bring over a piping hot sausage

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Pretty sure I just ran across a prostitute on Tinder

I don't think your hourly rates are a normal part of a profile picture

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I just ran across a choice quote from an article posted in my Facebook feed.
    "I'd just come in for my shift at 2," says Melissa Duke, the manager of the Outback Steak House on Gloster Road. "We stood outside till we could see it. It was huge and black and we all ran to the bathroom. We were lucky. Only cosmetic damage."
    Giggled myself silly even though I knew it was a story about a tornado.

• Options
    Dis' wrote: »
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Seriously contemplating becoming a nun

Or perhaps a sheep farmer

Bottom line, some hermitlike calling that means I don't have to talk to anyone ever again

Lets move to a farm out on the Hebrides. We'll cultivate strong crops of rocks and wrastle goats.

Better do it soon, house prices out there are exploding.

Also goats?

600px-The_three-horned_one_again.jpg

lern2hebrides m8

That goat has 3 horns?

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular

Yeah there are some of those, and I looked for a button to report or flag it but didn't see one so I just hit the x on it

Also somebody on tinder just said thanks after I was matched with them and that threw me off for a bit

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options

I ran into one of them on OKC before one of my many fuck this breaks
    It took me about a minute to figure out what she was talking about

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    So, like some sort of weird social justice ultra-hardliner, I've realized that I get turned on by enthusiastic consent. My friend, the one you might remember me choking in the break room, fucked up her hair with a bad dye job and had to shave most of it. She got it fixed and ended up with sort of a Mohawk. Of course I'm like, "I wanna touch the sides!" And she immediately leans her head towards me and says "touch it!" But as I'm touching the sides, she says, "my favorite part is back here," and so I rubbed the back of her head and she giggled and did that thing with her shoulders that happens when something good happens on the back of your head and then I felt self conscious because I felt like I had just come back to my senses after having sex in the break room.

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    nuka wrote: »
    Um.

The world owes me happiness.

No, it's just me bitching about my poor luck in love as of late and how I would like to have better luck, that's all.

Man you've seriously gotta get out there and work.

It's a numbers game a lot of the time - if you feel like you have bad luck with mutual liking, that means you gotta meet more people and bump the chances. Get on that internet dating with a vengeance, join some clubs to meet people with similar interests, meet people, go on dates.

I went through a shitty breakup, but used it as inspiration to find something awesome. Not settle, not tolerate drama, not invest in a person who wouldn't invest in me.

I went on dates with probably a dozen girls. Some more successful than others, some fun but no spark, some utter disasters, some promising but then filled with craziness I was NOT interested in. I got out early instead of waiting until it got harder. I was disappointed, sure, but kept plugging along and staying positive.

I know I'm in the romance thread and it's not very romantic to be like "QUANTITY OVER QUALITY, DATE EVERY GIRL" but seriously, it's the way of it. In my experience meet cutes only happen in movies and to extremely attractive people. The rest of us gotta work.

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I went through a shitty breakup, but used it as inspiration to find something awesome. Not settle, not tolerate drama, not invest in a person who wouldn't invest in me.

This is the biggest thing. Don't waste your time and heartaches and energy on someone who doesn't care as much about you as you do about them.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    So, like some sort of weird social justice ultra-hardliner, I've realized that I get turned on by enthusiastic consent. My friend, the one you might remember me choking in the break room, fucked up her hair with a bad dye job and had to shave most of it. She got it fixed and ended up with sort of a Mohawk. Of course I'm like, "I wanna touch the sides!" And she immediately leans her head towards me and says "touch it!" But as I'm touching the sides, she says, "my favorite part is back here," and so I rubbed the back of her head and she giggled and did that thing with her shoulders that happens when something good happens on the back of your head and then I felt self conscious because I felt like I had just come back to my senses after having sex in the break room.

Jealous as hell right now.

Who doesn't get turned-on by enthusiastic consent?

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    One of my biggest fantasies is ravishment
    Essentially ravishment means that your sexual partner is so excited/aroused by you that they literally cannot help themselves around you

• Options
    One of my biggest fantasies is ravishment
    Essentially ravishment means that your sexual partner is so excited/aroused by you that they literally cannot help themselves around you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU

• Options
    Wanting to be ravished/ravish your partner and wanting to indulge in non-consent role-play fantasies is not the same thing even if some people see them as overlapping.

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Everyone should be turned on by enthusiastic consent, really

It's beautiful, no matter whether we're talking about sex, physical contact, or just basic human interaction

This discussion has been closed.