As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Heart] Shaped Thread Gets Two Thumbs Up!

• Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Frow it all out, guv

Like rubbish in the refuse bin.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh my god! Bear derby!

Roller derby but with bears on unicycles!

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Oh my god! Bear derby!

Man I was picturing roller derby with burly sexy bearded dudes in skimpy outfits. Disappointed

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Forget unicycles.

bcBdpQT.jpg

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    lostwords wrote: »
    Oh my god! Bear derby!

Man I was picturing roller derby with burly sexy bearded dudes in skimpy outfits. Disappointed

That will be the after midnight bear derby

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    lostwords wrote: »
    Oh my god! Bear derby!

In case you want to assuage that disappointment, do a google image search for "Bridgetown Menace", a men's Derby team.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I feel pretty bad for that motorbike riding bear, not gonna lie.

Somehow we all knew this thread would end up at bear derby.

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Just surprised it took this long!

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    I feel pretty bad for that motorbike riding bear, not gonna lie.

Something about it just looks sad, to me.

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    "WAS IT NOT ENOUGH THAT I DANCED FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT, HUMANS? MUST I NOW RIDE YOUR DEVIL MACHINE, AS WELL?!?"

The joke is on them. Now that he's tasted the freedom that only a Harley Davidson motorcycle can provide it's only a matter of time before they find both the bear and the bike missing with only sparse reports of a large, hairy vigilante who goes from town to town righting wrongs and protecting the innocent.

• MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    I'm always surprised when I hear someone say they aren't sure if it's a date or not.

Just ask. Never hurts to ask.

Or don't! It doesn't matter! I'm going out for coffee with @usagi tonight. Is it a date? Fuck who cares! I'm going out for coffee with someone! Now is it some kind of precursor to future romantic activities? Nope, and neither are most of the other dates I go out on. In order to define whether you are dating, first you must define what dating is

Dating is overrated. I usually just skip to bonin'.

Or as I call it these days: wrastlin' the hydra.

I'm always surprised when I hear someone say they aren't sure if it's a date or not.

Or don't! It doesn't matter! I'm going out for coffee with @usagi tonight. Is it a date? Fuck who cares! I'm going out for coffee with someone! Now is it some kind of precursor to future romantic activities? Nope, and neither are most of the other dates I go out on. In order to define whether you are dating, first you must define what dating is

I agree. I was talking about people who are confused and actually want to know.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    The joke is on them. Now that he's tasted the freedom that only a Harley Davidson motorcycle can provide it's only a matter of time before they find both the bear and the bike missing with only sparse reports of a large, hairy vigilante who goes from town to town righting wrongs and protecting the innocent.

That's not a Harley. It's a cheap Chinese knock-off of a Yamaha cruiser.

(They probably needed something that was both built stronger and much more reliable than a Harley)

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    A Triumph.

Liiya wrote: »
    A Triumph.

I wouldn't say it's that successful.

Grooooan!

Badum psh

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Brogey wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    I have decided I will never date anyone younger than me again.

I had a wicked bad breakup and thought this

But @Javen is younger than me and he's the best thing that's ever happened to me

He's also very mature and only like 18 mo younger but still
    I miss playing TOR with Javen.

Well get on that shit, he plays still!

edited April 2014

I guess if you're suitably confused.

But if I were having coffee with Liiya‌ she apparently wouldn't call it a date.

Also, she would be drinking tea, just like Jess does, but that's beside the point. For me, if I'm spending quality time with people I like outside of my house, it's a date.

And then let's define the word "like" here. Some people like people and then they like people, and only those people they like are the ones that they have sex with. Me, on the other hand, I see no difference. I like all of my friends, but only some of them I have sex with, depending on a variety of factors, like whether they also want to have sex with me.

So that brings up the word "sex" and what it entails. Does that only mean penis-in-vagina? Oral? What about a very intimate scene where I choke you and slap your face? As you can see, the subtleties and nuances are...

Just do what Raijin says and ask if you're confused about something.

Metalbourne on
    I also exclusively drink tea

I've been feeling bloated lately. Which is kind of funny. I really wonder if I can get bloated

Also, she would be drinking tea, just like Jess does, but that's beside the point. For me, if I'm spending quality time with people I like outside of my house, it's a date.

And then let's define the word "like" here. Some people like people and then they like people, and only those people they like are the ones that they have sex with. Me, on the other hand, I see no difference. I like all of my friends, but only some of them I have sex with, depending on a variety of factors, like whether they also want to have sex with me.

So that brings up the word "sex" and what it entails. Does that only mean penis-in-vagina? Oral? What about a very intimate scene where I choke you and slap your face? As you can see, the subtleties and nuances are...

I love that you add this by the way :D

I drink the blood of my vanquished enemies because it's delicious and keeps my iron levels at a healthy balance.

• GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    I've spent the last three days making students tea

I'm a professional

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    bloody hell, they can be turned into tea?

You can make tea out of anything if you steep it in water long enough.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

I want to try catnip tea sometime

JtgVX0H.png
    I don't think I can do the face-slapping thing. I couldn't even throw a tomato at a guy at the renaissance faire even after they gave me a free one and he was beggin' me to do it.

Everything else you said makes sense though.

sex is disgusting and not even real

I've been feeling bloated lately. Which is kind of funny. I really wonder if I can get bloated

I love that you add this by the way :D

You've said specifically that you like tea and you do not like coffee.

Likewise, Jess and I always go out for "coffee" even though she drinks tea a lot more often.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    lord, why do you test me by making me agree with pip

EzUAYcn.png

This gave me a sudden vision of the Portlandia "we can pickle that" sketch.

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    bloody hell, they can be turned into tea?

nothing makes my heart beat faster..... than that scrumptious floridian pronunciation of "bloody hell"....

f2ojmwh3geue.png

well I mean, it's a documentary

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    crwth wrote: »
    lord, why do you test me by making me agree with pip

I will go ahead and disagree with you guys, and go-ahead and reiterate that OKC has been working out really well for me.

EDIT: Just noticed that I use "go ahead" twice in the same sentence. I apologize, and will go ahead and live with my shame.
    Wait, dammit!

chromdom on
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular

Artisanal knots and miscellaneous pickle shop, here we come

This discussion has been closed.