As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do me a solid and post in this REGULAR SHOW thread.

1234568»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Regular Show isn't really a children's s cartoon though.

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Yeah its played off as a more Teenage cartoon. Basically the cartoon network time block thats about the equivalent of Disney XD.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Actual gunplay in a children's cartoon still kind of amazes me.

Not me but it's how they work around it or edit it out that makes me sad
    I really was upset they edited the crap out of a Bugs Bunny Cartoon so it did not show the rabbits shooting themselves at the end or why Bugs was racing the turtle in the first place

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Coffee. Coffee! COFFEE! COFFEE!!!
    j8CtJ.gif

• Options
    Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    7C788N1.gif

Man of the Waves on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Coffee. Coffee! COFFEE! COFFEE!!!
    j8CtJ.gif

still one of my favorite episodes

• Options
    InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    damn it, I just bought 3 seasons on Amazon ( 4, 5 and 6) cause of some ridiculous sale they are having for whatever reason.
    Season 5 and 6 are $8 and 4 is $10!
    I didn't have $26 to spend really, but i'm so glad to catch up on this show again! Sucks losing cable.

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    That 4 episode long Margaret arc was amazing. This should surprises me in how well written it is even while being absolutely ridiculous.

That was a tender love story in there and I hope it isn't over.

• Options
    This thread needs more life
    here_s_benson__by_mordekhay88-d6no4pi.jpg

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I want a room buddy.

That is all

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    I need to catch up. I'm 2 episodes behind. They're just sitting there on my DVR waiting.

• Options
    I'm reviving this thread because the episode where Skips tells them how he became immortal was so damn good. Best episode of the show to date.

Not the funniest, but some really good and touching storytelling.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    The latest with the battle of the bands was fantastic

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Yeah, loved the twist ending

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Ok, the latest episode was great. I'm probably entirely biased though.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    EVERY EPISODE IS GREAT

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular