As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestling] Friendship Is Rare!

19495969798100»

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Nobody should join Evolution because Evolution suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

edit: for the TOTP

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i was very bad at the guessing game

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Jessicka Havok has been stripped of the WSU World championship.
    Athena and LuFisto will now face off in a rematch of their #1 contender's match (which LuFisto won) for the vacant title at the next show on the 10th.
    I predict both a superb match and a very, very angry Jessicka Havok in their future.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Nobody should join Evolution because Evolution suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
    i thought evolution was a mystery

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Athena and LuFisto will now face off in a rematch of their #1 contender's match (which LuFisto won) for the vacant title at the next show on the 10th.
    I predict both a superb match and a very, very angry Jessicka Havok in their future.

Was there a reason given why she was stripped of the title?

• Options
    Well she was also "banned for life" so my guess is that it's kaaaaayfaaaaaabe for her beating up DJ Hyde at Mutiny.
    She's in one of those "Evil boss vs Champion" stories.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Well she was also "banned for life" so my guess is that it's kaaaaayfaaaaaabe for her beating up DJ Hyde at Mutiny.
    She's in one of those "Evil boss vs Champion" stories.

It's a time honored tradition known as "It worked in No Holds Barred so it'll draw."

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I just decided to do some fact checking before slandering WSU by claiming DJ Hyde was booking it, however then I was sidetracked by discovering that they offer a monthly streaming service. I'm not sure how to react to this.

Somebody get me Dave Prazak on the phone so that I can let him know that SHIMMER's distribution method is now lagging behind WSU of all fucking places.

Dyvim Tvar on
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular

Isn't Jessicka Havok always very angry?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    WWE should do some shows from Scotland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNlVEgmhOp8

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    MrDapper wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    so who's ready for one of the shield to be the newest member of evolution on sunday

cause i'm not

At work I had a better idea for the newest member.
    4bdd7d495e0ab079f181692e9dd180d2_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Better idea:
    268179punk.jpg
    C'mon, you know it'd be awesome.

CuvisTheConqueror on
    xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    JoJo, you stay away from Adam Rose! He is a bad influence and will send you down a bad path! You did not go down to NXT to get caught up in drugs and bunny costumes.

• Options
    Magell wrote: »

Isn't Jessicka Havok always very angry?

That's why I added the second very.

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Bobby Roode and Eric Young just had a good match for the main event of Impact. The pre match commentary about them being former members of Team Canada under Scott D'Amore together and 2 time former tag champs as well as Roode being the longest reigning champ kind of made me wonder why they threw this match out on TV with no promotion, but then I remembered I was watching TNA and it all made sense. Still good match and the crowd was into it, can't let the TNA stink make you forget there are a lot of good wrestlers there.

This discussion has been closed.