As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

First Mobile Game

madmobmaxmadmobmax Registered User new member
After a couple of weeks of nagging and whining my mom finally bought me an android phone and finally toss my 4 years dedicate-to-calling-and-messaging-my-mom's phone (yeah those classics). First time browsing the app store but was overwhelmed by a bunch of apps. Honestly, I cant decide. I saw a bunch of fellow teens playing cool games. I barely have any interest in mobile game, not until i have this few hours ago. I play on a lot of online simulation pc games and facebook games specially backyard monster (which is nearly extinct). I dont actually believe so much in ratings and stuff so I'm just wondering if you guys could suggest a newly released mobile simulation game that I can play with? Any suggestion and helpful response is greatly appreciated.

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Android is extremely fragmented, as in there are tons of different makes and models of Android devices. If you know the model of your phone let us know, because it will determine what games are playable on it. There is a huge difference between a budget 800MHz device and a quadcore 2GHz snapdragon. That said, there is still a ton of gaming that is possible on even the lowliest of Android phones. I played everything from Sonic 4 to Great Little Wargame to Need for Speed on an ancient 600MHz Huawei phone a couple years ago before it took a tumble.

There is an Android games thread here in G&T that would be a good place to get info, as well as a general Android thread that will be helpful if you have questions about applications or hardware.

SmokeStacks on
  • Options
    madmobmaxmadmobmax Registered User new member
    edited May 2014
    Mom bought me a Sony Xperia C C2305... I love any cartoony or simulation games anyway...

madmobmax on