As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Superhero Movie Thread] Agents of SHIELD renewed. Agent Carter to series. Hail Hydra.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    "hey guys how can we make this sugar monstrosity worse"

"add coconut and transformers references?"

• Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    I actually genuinely like twinkies as a rare snack

Like, maybe 10 an entire year

Little Debbie is the superior awful snack company, though

Cilla Black on
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    "hey guys how can we make this sugar monstrosity worse"

"add coconut and transformers references?"

Geebs snowballs always have coconut duh

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    I actually genuinely like twinkles as a rare snack

0002430004146_500X500.jpg

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular

Little Debbie makes their own Twinkies, they aren't called Twinkies obviously, but I've had them and I feel like they are in some minor but noticeable ways a higher quality cake thing

But that just makes it worse

Like that isn't the texture Twinkies are supposed to have, that's too much like actual cake

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I take umbrage with the fact that they call them "Snoballimus, Optimus Prime" and not just "Snoballimus Prime"

It's like, you're being redundant, sugar peddler.

• One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    Little Debbie peanut butter creme pies are my most shameful vice

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Little Debbie peanut butter creme pies are my most shameful vice

Oatmeal creme pies for me

Zebra Cakes are the worst because there aren't ever enough in one of those boxes and you have to decide whether you can live with being snack cake unsatisfied or will have to feel like a human monster at the register for getting two boxes.

Swiss cake rolls, on the other hand, have just the right amount in a single box. Never run out before it is time to go to the store again.

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    I'm a fan of Little Debbie fudge rounds, myself

Zebra Cakes are the worst because there aren't ever enough in one of those boxes and you have to decide whether you can live with being snack cake unsatisfied or will have to feel like a human monster at the register for getting two boxes.

Swiss cake rolls, on the other hand, have just the right amount in a single box. Never run out before it is time to go to the store again.

I have eaten a whole box of zebra cakes at once

If there were more it would have literally killed me

As for the Oswalt thing, one one hand, anyone who was fooled by it and still screamed at him I have to wonder where they're coming from, as from their point of view, he posted something offensive (Which they did not see), removed it and apologized for it, which I figured was the best case scenario when someone does something stupid like this: recognize your mistake, fix it and apologize for it.

On the other hand, given he posted nothing offensive, then the apology wasn't real either, in which case he's kind of a dick for invoking this stuff without a shred of understanding or humility behind it.

• HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    I would like to lodge my vote for the Star Cruncher. A Carmel infused, chocolate dipped rice crispy treat....every bit as awesome as it is bad for you.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    ughhh oatmeal cream pies were the treat of choice in my school boy days

even though my mom FORCED me to bring my lunch like a g.d. dweeb i always had a lil change to snag me an o-pie

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    G.I. Ho-hos
    Dragon Ball Zebra Cakes
    Bravestar Crunch

Fuck

I would be all over dragon ball zebra cakes

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Star Cruncher
    The imperial superweapon even the emperor feared to use

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    it boggles my mind that anyone enjoys those balls of frosting

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    figure dragonball would pick one of the million food names already present within the show to capitalize on

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    Fuck

How many would you eat?

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Star Cruncher
    The imperial superweapon even the emperor feared to use

Look we only accept canon appropriate confections here

swiss cake rolls and zebra cakes are what america is all about

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

0002430004146_500X500.jpg

Little Debbie AND Hostess are crap in comparison to Tastykake

6n48a6V.jpg

bx2mX1z.jpg

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
    Aunt Beru's Blue Milkshakes

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    those little fuckin' christmas trees is what I'm about

ikbUJdU.jpg
    I can't remember who makes the "Cupcakes" but there were baseball cupcakes that had baseball cards in the package when I was a kid and they were DOPE AS HELL

Renzo wrote: »
    Fuck

How many would you eat?

Like, I dunno, a couple. Maybe four or five if I was being really REALLY indulgent.

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Everything Tastykake in the US sucks.

Also, I randomed Doctor Strange in Marvel Heroes last night and he is the BEES' KNEES. Very cool version of the character.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    bx2mX1z.jpg

It's probably been like a decade since I've eaten one of these but holy shit right at this moment there is nothing in this world I want more.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Matt Fraction Reblog of the week

tumblr_maxoqek1xn1qg3cxjo1_500.jpg

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    "Krimpets" sounds like they took the first nonsense word that came out of someone's mouth.

"We're almost done naming our entire product line. 237 down, 1 to go. What do we call this one?"
    "Oh god, I dunno...krimpets."
    "Sounds great!"
    "Wait no, I-"

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I have some crazy shit going on today so the next thread is up for grabs.

I'll be busy trying not to die of stress.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Its been a while but I'm pretty sure you could just take a wizards spellbook and he couldn't do shit

Ahahahaha

Think again...

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Its been a while but I'm pretty sure you could just take a wizards spellbook and he couldn't do shit

Ahahahaha

Think again...

Fucking wizards.

Ceno wrote: »
    I have some crazy shit going on today so the next thread is up for grabs.

I'll be busy trying not to die of stress.

Dibs! I got a great idea!

• DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    As for the Oswalt thing, one one hand, anyone who was fooled by it and still screamed at him I have to wonder where they're coming from, as from their point of view, he posted something offensive (Which they did not see), removed it and apologized for it, which I figured was the best case scenario when someone does something stupid like this: recognize your mistake, fix it and apologize for it.

On the other hand, given he posted nothing offensive, then the apology wasn't real either, in which case he's kind of a dick for invoking this stuff without a shred of understanding or humility behind it.

On the other hand, I read a few articles a couple months back about PAX south being announced, and every one of them mentioned Dickwolves and/or Mike's trans fiasco. Still. One people get a bone to chew on it's not going away, especially if they're well known.
    I think the internet social justice movement can deal with getting the piss taken out of them every so often. It doesn't hurt them and it creates self-awareness.

Dedwrekka on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    except snowballs are disgusting

Then you're a Decepticon.

WFozUGt.jpg

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Megatron Ding Dongs didn't make it out of focus group testing, sadly

AtomicTofu on
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    except snowballs are disgusting

Then you're a Decepticon.

WFozUGt.jpg

didn't know they had a guy named shockwave in killer instinct 64

Oh my god

@thatdudeoverthere why isn't Chaak's ultimate called Chaakwave

This discussion has been closed.