As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hail Hydra?

13»

• Options
    PriestPriest Registered User regular
    I forced myself to go watch Captain America this weekend to at least get a vague understanding of this 'Hail Hydra' affair. Suffice it to say, there were many less-than-committed "Hail Hydra!"s throughout the movie. I feel like those mooks had much less to fear from Red Skull than politicians did from the Governor in Blazing Saddles.

Harrumph!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN99jshaQbY

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    You should go see the second one if you only saw the first, it's way better, and much more Hail Hydra-y.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    I'm showing two hail-hydra buttons for the price of one right now. Beats losing it!

• Options
    I wonder how long it will be until the entire page is nothing but Hail Hydra buttons...

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    So if one of the current Hail Hydra buttons goes missing in in the future, will that result in our options latter being Hail Hydra? Hail Hydra! and Hail Hydra!?

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    I wonder how long it will be until the entire page is nothing but Hail Hydra buttons...

Well based on the current information it appears to be a 10 day cycle.

So on the 14th we will have 4 Hydras.

On the 24th 8...

By the end of July we should have 64, I would estimate no more than 24 buttons to a row (based on my screen size / resolution etc), so that should be a healthy 2 and a half rows of buttons under each post.

Within 37 cycles (or a bit more than a year) we would have 137,438,953,472 ways to hail hydra with every post.

A glorious future that I await eagerly.

• Options
    Fyndir wrote: »

On the 24th 8...

By the end of July we should have 64, I would estimate no more than 24 buttons to a row (based on my screen size / resolution etc), so that should be a healthy 2 and a half rows of buttons under each post.

Within 37 cycles (or a bit more than a year) we would have 137,438,953,472 ways to hail hydra with every post.

If it's a 10 day cycle, in a little under 7 1/2 years, there will be more Hail Hydras than there are atoms in the universe.

I will start marking the days now.

• Options

On the 24th 8...

If it's a 10 day cycle, in a little under 7 1/2 years, there will be more Hail Hydras than there are atoms in the universe.

I will start marking the days now.

Unless your computer is powered by the Tessaract, I believe it will crash long before that.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    ahhhh there are two hydras now!

Wait, ok, that makes sense. Icy tried to cut one down, and two returned to it's place.

1e7.jpg

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    Cut off one Hail Hydra button, two more shall take its place!

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular

On the 24th 8...

Enjoy the mobile version!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »

On the 24th 8...

Enjoy the mobile version!

and finally the true evil of Icy's plan is revealed!!

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Icy will just have to make sure he keeps Robot Santa away from the Hydras. That guy has a belly full of napalm and he could go up at any point, at the end of the year and take out the Hydras in the resulting inferno.

• Options
    Mill wrote: »
    Icy will just have to make sure he keeps Robot Santa away from the Hydras. That guy has a belly full of napalm and he could go up at any point, at the end of the year and take out the Hydras in the resulting inferno.

I'm more concerned that Robot Santa would be amenable to their cause and join them.

Would have to call in Chanukah Zombie and Kwanzabot to save the day.

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    YES! the firm statement returns! no longer question me sir!

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    since it is no long a question or a statement. An exclamation point must be used.

b4b.png

zepherin on
  • Options
    JuicesirJuicesir The Boy with the D&D Tattoo Registered User regular
    Now we need one with a tilde. :3

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Juicesir wrote: »
    Now we need one with a tilde. :3

Considering the source, an umlaut would be more appropriate.